514 Murdoch Rd., Philadelphia, PA 19119 Map · Phone number

About Chuck Adams Photography

About Chuck Adams Photography

Member of: Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)

A little bit about me...photography has always been something that has interested me and has always been something I have loved to do. I'm right at home with a camera in hand...the one who captures those candid moments at just the right time. My clients have called me a stealth photographer because of the candid pictures I always seems to capture. I love shooting people in love so my focus are always capturing those golden moments you can look back on years later. I love to capture the innocence and honesty that only a couple in love has.

My goal when setting up this business is to capture your special moments. Everything from welcoming your new baby into the world or that special event you want to keep forever. I want to preserve those once in a lifetime moments at weddings and engagements. I want to be there for you through every one of life's milestones. So when that next big (or small) event comes around, make sure you keep me in mind!
I can also capture those events in both still shots as well as video, so contact me for that next event.

I can be contacted through email: chuckadamsPhoto@gmail.com, or phone: 215-280-4430.

Follow Chuck Adams Photography on

JustinKendell2027EditEdit1

3 Reviews for Chuck Adams Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Chuck and Gary Saved the Day!

So after a nightmare experience with a photographer that canceled about a week before my wedding God sent me a saving grace in Chuck.

He was responsive immediately stepped right in and delivered far beyond my wildest dreams.

My pictures were flawless! With such a diverse group of people, everyone was caught in their best lighting on what felt like the hottest day of the year.

Not to mention the professionalism. At times I would forget Chuck and Gary were even there, but when he saw a shot he knew just how to jump in a direct when needed.

I’ve looked at my pictures everyweek since I got them. They’ve now been featured in publications because of how beautiful they are.

Don’t miss out on Chuck!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • I

Irma · Married on 09/24/2016

Chuck Adams Photography will always be my first choice when a photographer is needed. He was my photographer for my bridal shower and was superb. Not only are his pictures fantastic but he is very customer oriented and will address our needs as they arise.

Sent on 10/07/2016

jessica · Married on 01/02/2015

Chuck is the best! He and his assistants were all very professional. Chuck likes to be involved and even came to the venue with us to pick out all the spots we want pictures and helped us pick out our lighting. Our pictures turned about beautifully! He even gives you an album already included in the price!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Chuck Adams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Thank You Cards

• 514 Murdoch Rd. Philadelphia, 19119 See on map