107 Central Ave NE, Orange City, IA 51041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

5 Reviews for Chrysalis Bridal Salon

kelsey · Married on 07/13/2018

The ladies at Chrysalis do a great job in assisting you to finding the perfect dress. Whether it’s bridal, prom, or bridesmaid. They have a great selection and they are so helpful in making you feel comfortable and beautiful. 10/10 recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bethany · Married on 09/24/2016

I looked all over Sioux Falls for my dress and couldn't find anything. I am a bigger bride so was already self-conscious because I didn't fit into a ton of sample sizes. Chrysalis Bridal Salon made me feel great about myself and I found the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

I had just began my wedding dress search & had no idea what to expect & this was the 1st store i went to. I saw they were having a sale & was able to come a day early as we breed english bulldogs & the puppies were coming any time so I couldn't go far or be gone long. I tried on several dresses & the gals were helpful in feelin out my style. I found the most amazing dress & was able to by it off the rack. It was sooo perfect & I was overjoyed to wear it twice as we had destination wedding & reception months later. I didn't cry but knew it was def the one & have never felt more amazing. I'm not into the I'm a princess thing but i totally rocked that dress & whenever I see another I'm like no mine's better lol. My hubby even liked it which is a perk lol. I also got my veil there & it was perfect with my dress. Thanks Chrysalis!

Sent on 06/27/2016