Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

About Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

NJ Officiant Spirithearts Weddings - Personalized custom ceremonies for your special day!

Congratulations! You've made one of the most important decisions of your life and now you are planning the celebration!

I am excited for you and would be honored to co-create your unique wedding ceremony with you and serve as your wedding officiant anywhere in the greater Central New Jersey area!

Your wedding ceremony will acknowledge and honor the commitment you've made to each other and let your friends and family know how important this relationship is in your life. Ideally, your ceremony should reflect the two of you, who you are, what you believe and what you want to create in your life together but

HOW do you put it all into words?

Since 2009, it has been my great privilege to have worked with hundreds of couples through out New Jersey to create heartfelt wedding ceremonies full of meaning, love and, when it works...laughter. Together we will craft a  personalized ceremony that honors your relationship and your commitment and traditions. As a non-denominational officiant, I am happy to create and officiate a range of Spiritual, non-denominational and civil ceremonies, whether it's traditional, multi-cultural, or your own unique ideas.  I embrace all faiths, traditions and relationships and you will find that I work with trust, empathy, compassion, creativity, warmth, and...

lots of smiles!

If you are looking for a short and sweet last minute, "I do" ceremony, I am very happy to be available for that as well!

If you would like more information, you may contact me via WeddingWire, or you can go to my website: www.mynjweddingofficiant.com to read more and complete the Contact Form.

I look forward to hearing from you!

We have been Wedding Wire Rated! and we've received the Wedding Wire Bride's Choice and Couple's Choice Award every year since 2010!

PLEASE NOTE: When you submit an inquiry PLEASE indicate the location of your ceremony!  Since I focus my services on the Central NJ area it will help me tell you my availability right away!!  Thanks so much!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (6)
Customized Vows (5)
No Denomination (5)
Rehearsal (2)

Our original officiant bailed three days before our wedding due to a family emergency, and Christina saved the day! She was such a dream to work with. She responded promptly to all of our emails, and was so sweet to work with. We were given a few different ceremonies to chose from, and we worked together to edit it to fit us. Our wedding worked out seamlessly, and was exactly what I imagined. I highly recommend Christina!

Photo of Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts in Hillsborough, NJ
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I cannot say enough about our experiences with Christina! Right from our initial meeting, she put us at ease and answered all of our questions. Christina took the time to get to know us and our ceremony truly reflected our love for one another. She was very timely and responsive to e-mails, getting back to us the very same day. Christina sent my husband and I questionnaires which we filled out separately and drafted a ceremony from our responses. We then added to and revised the ceremony to create our perfect ceremony! If you are looking for a wedding officiant who will work with you and take the time to personalize the perfect ceremony for you, Christina Turner Ward is the one!

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

220x220 sq 1350143344313 amyandpatrickward
220x220 sq 1350143345114 danareadinghervows650pm
220x220 sq 1382028975740 catherine  megan at 3 25 pm 1024x1017
220x220 sq 1507147894836 9 15 17  4 43 pm   kate  eric
220x220 sq 1382029041135 ceremony   through the weeping white pine tree   9 6 13resized  7 08 pm 1024x683
220x220 sq 1507147853811 9 15 17  5 00 pm   eric  kate

1 ENDORSEMENT
hi hi This is Ting Yi. tingyistudio.com/blog

10 Pond Court, Hillsborough, NJ 08844   See On Map
908-359-5860 (phone)
Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts is a wedding Officiant from Hillsborough, NJ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Central NJ , Somerset, Hunterdon, Mercer and Morris , and Union county. Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Central New Jersey wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Custom, Personalized Wedding Ceremonies.