Chattanooga, TN 37409 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Christina Marie Photography

Hey there! I'm Christina.

I am a wedding, engagement, and portrait photographer living life in beautiful Chattanooga, TN. I have been photographing weddings professionally for over six years, and the thing I love most about them is how completely human every single wedding is. A wedding day follows a typical pattern, but once you get inside that pattern, it's different and beautiful every time. I want to tell your story as your story, complete with all the nerves, the butterflies, the anxiety, the tenderness, the tears, and the unabashed joy.

I'll help you remember what it felt like to be there.

My favorite moments in stories are the ones where you get to see just how human the characters are. With my photography, I want to freeze those moments for my couples so they can re-live them again and again. My philosophy of photography is that I want to capture in my images what it felt like to be there, on that day, at that very specific moment in time.

Images are meant to preserve and help us remember who we were, what we felt, and how it all happened. I want your photos to be true to you, whether I'm photographing the power of your wedding vows, the thrill of your engagement, or your family throwing down on the dance floor. It's all a part of your story, and I want to tell it honestly and compassionately. I'm up for an adventure, and my speciality lies in capturing creative photos with a very human feel. I'd love to talk with you!

Follow Christina Marie Photography on

• NR-Swishkraft Arts
  • Katrena Chung Photography
  • Katie Daisy Photography
  • Andrew Kenworthy Photography

34 Reviews for Christina Marie Photography

Sydney Wright · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

Christina possess talent and heart that is rare and difficult to find. Her photos are not only beautiful because of their framing, lighting, colors, etc. that she expertly rolls into each image; they are amazing because of the depth of the photos. Forever we will look at the photos Christina took of us and we will remember how we felt on that day. The warmth and the love we felt and all the laughs we had. She gave us tangible memories of a sweet time in our lives.

If you think you are too awkward in front of a camera give Christina the chance to prove you wrong. She will make you feel comfortable in your skin, and she celebrates what makes you you. I can't say enough good things about Christina. Her photography and people skills are unparalleled and a joy to behold!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Bridget

Bridget Eldridge · Married on 07/06/2019

Re-living our days with Christina's art in photography

When deciding who to book for our engagement/wedding photography, we did not look any further than Christina. We knew that we wanted quality photos with someone we felt comfortable with - and we knew we could get just that with this lovely lady! She had taken photos of when Aaron (my now husband) was initiated into the Catholic Church and they are photos we will cherish forever, and when we look at them we re-live those moments! So we wanted this same for our time being engaged & our wedding day, and she blew us away with her talent when we received the photos of each!!

For our engagement session, we felt so relaxed and comfortable, despite neither of us being in front of the camera much at all. She had us laughing and reminiscing on our relationship as she captured all of it in photo-form.

As for our wedding day, every wonderful emotion we had can be felt and seen in the photos from the day! She finds a way to capture light and color that emits a dream-like state when you revisit the art of her photography, and you are transported back into the moment that she captured. We are so grateful for her and her work and to be able to enjoy it for years and years to come, sharing it with our family and friends. We HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, for any photography needs they have!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Angela

Angela Kirk · Married on 06/04/2019

Incredible!

Christina took my wedding photos last spring and just took fall family photos. She is incredible start to finish. She was accommodating and communicated well during the booking process, she is delightful and easy to be around, she is expertly skilled at putting everyone at ease, and I have incredible pictures of my wedding day. She is also really great at reading the subtle dynamics of wedding days and adjusting accordingly. She is hands down the best photographer available to truly capture what is unique about your wedding day and your family. 💛

Sent on 12/07/2019

Christina Marie Photography Pricing

Christina Marie Photography Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christina Marie Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Maggie Walker Weddings Wedding Planners

Christina in a very talented, professional photographer. She knows how to get every detail and come from every angle to make sure you get numerous pictures for your wedding day!

• Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37409 See on map
    Location of (Christina Marie Photography)