EmMe Makeup Artistry

Chattanooga, TN View map

Makeup to bring out your inner Me!

Every makeup artist has their own separate philosophy. Mine happens to be that you should celebrate Self, imperfections and all! My goal as a makeup artist is to help you see your inner “Me.” I believe that we should use makeup to highlight and accentuate each person’s natural beauty. We are each individually made and wonderfully beautiful; so let's celebrate that!

This is not only how I see makeup artistry, but how I view individuals; and, naturally, that influences the way I run my business: honestly and passionately. Specializing in wedding makeup, I have had the privilege of working with numerous brides who were beautiful inside and out! Let me add you to my growing list!

Book your appointment today at 615.972.9941 to help bring out your inner Me at your next special event!

EmMe Makeup Artistry is available to travel to the Nashville, Knoxville, Birmingham, and Atlanta areas. Contact today to find a package to bring out your inner Me!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Jessica Married on 06/09/2018
    Emily's makeup was fantastic. I had two more bridesmaids decide they wanted makeup on the day of the wedding and she was able to accommodate them. One of my bridesmaids had a swollen and bruised eye due to an allergic reaction and Emily covered it well - it didn't even look like there was anything there! I felt beautiful and looked amazing on my wedding day, thank you so much!
  • User2660359 2+ years ago
    Emily made me feel like a rock star for my wedding! She really listened to what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier with my makeup!

Chattanooga, TN, 37405
Location of (EmMe Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding