Christina Marie Photography Reviews

25 | Chattanooga, TN

25 Reviews for Christina Marie Photography

25 Christina Marie Photography Reviews

Hunter · Married on 04/07/2018

We haven't even gotten our photos yet but I can tell you how easy and fun it was to work with Christina! She gave us very clear direction and we had a lot of fun taking pictures even in freezing cold weather. She was super patient with all of our freezing cold family members and bridal party. We can't wait to see our photos. Thanks Christina!!

Joel · Married on 08/05/2017

It's a little awkward to have your photo taken professionally. Do I smile? Do I act serious? Do I look at the camera? Do I look at her? How big is our height difference? How obvious are these pimples on my chin? Do I put my hands in my pockets or keep them out and risk my fingers looking like spiders?

You could loosen up by downing a few shots beforehand or you could just get Christina Bankson to take your photos.
    Within 2 minutes of her snapping away I was at ease, my nervous sweat had dried, and Madison and I were having fun.
    Very little of it is staged, she takes photos non-stop so she captures every tiny moment, and she is confident and in control (which is important because I have little experience with engagement photos).

Christina, thank you. I didn't realize how overwhelming it would be to have our relationship captured like this. You gave us a great gift.

Madison · Married on 08/05/2017

Christina did an amazing job of capturing my engagement photos in a way that was natural and unstaged. We laughed a lot while the pictures were being taken because she kept things light, enjoyable, and put us at ease. She did an incredible job of directing us in a way that highlighted our personalities. Her photography is incredible! Hands down the best pictures ever taken of my fiance and I. She is the best photographer around.

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Christina took wonderful photos of my fiancé and me. She was very accommodating to our request, especially since we contacted her last minute (about 2-3 weeks) as well as being out-of-town guests. At first there was trouble scheduling something to talk due to timezone differences but eventually we got it sorted out!

Christina was a joy to work with as well. She made sure we were comfortable, having fun, and most importantly enjoying the experience not only together as a couple but with her to capture special moments. Her personality and demeanor are both professional and casual; like hanging out with a friend -- she gives great direction and enthusiasm when you yourself are feeling a bit awkward in front of the lens!

We are happy with the way the photos turned out and are pleased with her quick turnaround, especially since it was around the holidays; which, she didn't have to do but we appreciated very much!

Overall, our experience with Christina was wonderful and we highly recommend her to anyone looking to book a photographer for their engagement or wedding photos in the Chattanooga, TN area and beyond!

Anna · Married on 05/19/2017

Christina is an amazing photographer in every way. Until our wedding day, we'd never taken professional photos, so I wasn't sure how it would go; but thanks to Christina, it was perfect in every way! She made it effortless and fun. Our photos are incredibly beautiful. She captured so many special moments that had us smiling, laughing and tearing up while going through them. I am SO glad we chose her. And she will make you look like your most beautiful self. I can not recommend her enough! Anna

Hannah · Married on 04/30/2017

Christina is a wonderful photographer and so easy to work with! She went beyond what she was asked to do and was so flexible in the scheduling of the day. I hate having pictures taken, but she made the process a breeze and a joy. I would 100% hire Christina Marie Photography again!

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

Can't not say enough good things about Christina!! She is able to capture those small, intimate yet epic moments that make hiring a photographer all worth it! Talented, fun, easy to work with. Communication leading up until the wedding and all throughout the day was stellar. She was alble to work with my budget without sacrificing quality...we had so many great shots to choose from. We are absolutely delighted. Much love...Matt and Becca Myers

Josh Tabb · Married on 10/23/2016

Incredible photos, and a pleasure to work with

Christina went above and beyond, trekking all around Chattanooga with us to get the perfect photos. What's more, she took the photos more than 8 months pregnant, and finished editing immediately after having her beautiful baby. I literally have never seen someone so dedicated to their clients.

Brittney · Married on 10/17/2016

Very professional, easy to work with and delivered more than we had hoped for!

Karrah · Married on 10/13/2016

I may be biased, but I would argue that Christina Bankson is the best photographer out there! Christina photographed our wedding and Christmas photos, we were beyond happy with how everything turned out! Christina is very accommodating and made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Christina bankson IS the best. You won’t go wrong if you are considering her services.

Hanna · Married on 10/10/2016

Christina literally brings life and beauty to every photograph. Her photographic style and personality are perfect for anyone looking to make real art out of both their everyday moments and their big days (especially their Wedding) I'm proud to call her friend and am inspired daily by the work and beauty she puts into her business. I highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

Christina has all of the qualities that make up a great photographer - she makes you feel at ease in front of the camera, she has an eye for beauty and finding natural light, and she works with your vision for the pictures while adding her own ideas. Christina took my husband and my engagement pictures and we loved how they turned out. She made the photo session feel low-key and fun, but the pictures were professional and high-quality. I would highly recommend her!

Some of my favorite pictures of my wife and I were taken by Christina. I know they'll be on our walls for years to come! Great to work with, good prices, and incredibly skilled at her job. We will DEFINITELY be using her services again!

Hailey · Married on 03/14/2015

I'll be the first to admit I hate being the subject of any photograph, but Christina was a DREAM in making me feel not only like a worthy subject, but so comfortable and relaxed. She graciously walked me through "poses", but it was all so natural, I would barely call anything practiced. The results were glorious.

This girl's passion for people and professionalism combine to create breathtaking and memorable moments. I will recommend to all my friends looking for someone able to freeze time effortlessly in a photograph!

Sophy · Married on 02/13/2015

I wouldn't do it any differently if I were re-planning my wedding day - Christina was wonderful! I told her after the fact that I didn't have any of the normal girl reactions of looking to see which ones my arms looked skinny in or some minutia like that, because each photo just made me smile and was such an accurate representation of our day. I love that her photos never look overprocessed or highly edited - they just look beautiful and natural. She is very easy to work with and made sure she knew what we were looking for. My family even ended up hiring her for a family shoot because she was so good!

Toria · Married on 11/29/2014

We were so happy with Christina's photography! From her incredibly fun and easy-going personality on the day of the wedding to the high quality of the photographs we received later, I was really glad we chose her for such an important day. She was great at capturing really special moments in the ceremony, and knew exactly how to direct the wedding party for the more formal shots. I felt like I could trust her intuition to capture all the important moments, and was really pleased with the end result. It's so special to have such beautiful pictures to look back on and share with family and friends.

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Christina is so fun and professional and did a WONDERFUL job with our baby announcement photos! I'd recommend her to anyone and look forward to working more with her in the future.

Christina Marie Photography 1
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/04/2014

We are so glad Christina was our photographer! She was so understanding of our needs, our style, and what we wanted. She made sure to capture all the moments we wanted to remember and did it in such a real and beautiful way. She was laid back and went with the flow, even when we had to change some plans for family photos. And after our ceremony, she drove us in her car to a beautiful view for our couple portraits, and those ended up being favorites. We play her pictures every day on our TV screensaver, and love them more each time we see them. I'd recommend her to anyone, and will definitely call her for any portraits in the future!

Ginnie · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot sing Christina's praises enough! She was so wonderful. She was so easy to work with and made our wedding day so memorable. She was flexible, creative, end kind. The day flew by and felt like such a blur and then we got our pictures back and I was absolutely blown away. They were beautiful!!! So many people said they were some of the best wedding pictures they had seen. I'm so thankful that we chose Christina and will use her for family/couple photos later on!

Emily · Married on 07/20/2013

"We met Christina the night of our rehearsal dinner, and loved her right off the bat. Camera in hand, Christina snapped photos of our families and friends, having conversations with people in between shots. She made everyone feel so comfortable that it didn't really phase anyone that she was taking pictures. As a result of her outgoing and loving personality, photography on the day of our wedding felt like a breeze. Photography was a huge priority for us, and I had a specific idea of what I wanted our photos to look like. Christina worked with us and our wedding party to come up with creative shots and poses that would capture our personalities and relationship. She did an incredible job, and we would highly recommend her!"

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

Professional, talented and an overall joy to be around. Christina's fun energy made the session enjoyable and comfortable and we love the pictures that came out of our engagement shoot.

Leah · Married on 02/25/2012

Christina, I'm writing this to you because you were a dream. I am so thankful you were recommended to us. Matthew and I felt so comfortable with you and we trusted you from the moment we laid eyes on you. We were just sad we couldn't take you straight to coffee afterward and become best friends ;) You are amazing!

And the pictures! Guys! I'm in tears. We just received our gallery last night. Christina captured our fifth anniversary in the mountains so beautifully. We were blown away and so so blessed by her work. You would be foolish not to hire her! She is a dream to work with. From start to finish, from scheduling, to the day of the session, to the final images, she was a joy. Pick Christina! You won't be disappointed.

And thank you again, Christina! Next time we are in Chattanooga, we will be giving you a call! ♥

Shannon · Married on 06/25/2016

Christina made us so comfortable! We were hesitant to have photos taken, but I would do them 100 times again with Christina. She has the right vibes for a photography session! Our photos are so naturally us. She seemed to really appreciate the unique way each couple interacts, and sought to capture us in our element rather than hers. She also helped us pick the location, and we were more than pleased with her taste and love of light! This girl has a fabulous eye and makes you feel so confidant with her directions and feedback. I love my engagement photos and the memory of taking them. 10 out of 10 would recommend her for weddings and engagement photos.

Anna Clare · Married on 05/30/2015

Christina brought a calm, efficient, artistic presence to our wedding day. When we met before the actual wedding day to discuss plans, she listened well and anticipated needs for the wedding day that I hadn't thought of. On the day of, her direction was firm and clear, but not pushy. She was a lot of fun to have around! Finally the finished product--the hundreds of beautiful pictures--were better than we imagined. Christina captured the day from start to finish and gave me freedom to post and use the pictures as much as I wanted. I talked to A LOT of photographers before choosing Christina, and she gave me the best deal. I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Tamara · Married on 07/25/2015

Christina was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was a very accommodating, calm and caring presence. Our posed pictures did not feel rigid or stressful and she was not intrusive at all throughout the day while snapping many candid photos. We loved her shots and would highly recommend her!