Chicago, IL 60290 Map · Phone number

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 27 Photos

6 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Photographers

• User4220120 · 2+ years ago

Megan and Corlis are a joy to work with. We met them when they did our Surprise Proposal pictures two years ago and they did a fantastic job! They are both wonderful to work with and you definitely form a relationship with them over the span of planning your wedding.

Megan and Corlis were very prompt in their communication and very attentive to our needs. We never had to question what the photographer's were doing, as they made it very clear and very easy. They took some of the stress of planning our wedding right out of our hands! They truly care about their couples and they go above and beyond to make sure you have the pictures you want. In a unique and very special service, Megan and Corlis drove two hours out of their way to photograph my husband and I completing our vows a month ahead of schedule as my mother was quickly losing her battle with lung cancer. They did not charge us extra for this service and the pictures were truly beautiful. These are the last pictures I have of my mother and there aren't enough words to express how incredibly grateful I am to both Megan and Corlis for making the unexpected trip to be there.

The wedding day itself was perfect and Megan and Corlis were so easy to work with. They captured so many amazing moments and the photo booth was a huge success. If you are looking for a photographer that will get to know you on a personal level, who will respect you and give you some of the most beautiful pictures you will ever own - book Gray Wedding Photography.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lacey · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I planned our Chicago wedding from Australia. I met with a few photographers in Chicago and chose Gray Photography. Corlis and Megan were so easy to work with. We had to do all of the correspondence by email and they always got right back to me. They took care of everything so that we didn't have to worry about a thing.

One of the best parts of the day was when they went with us to a few different locations to take pictures! It was so much fun. They were always in the right place at the right time and we just felt like we were with our friends.

We arrived at our reception and Corlis and Megan were already hard at work snapping pictures. They set up a laptop with pictures from the photo session which was awesome! Our guests really enjoyed seeing the pictures straight away.

The photo booth was such a hit! We weren't sure if it would be as good as a normal photo booth but I think it was better! We got high quality photos and everyone really got into it.

Only a few days after the wedding they had photos and a video that we could share with our friends on Facebook. That was so cool because we had many people who couldn't make the trip but were dying to see photos. Our friends couldn't believe how quick the video was done.

We have received our DVD (about a month after the wedding) so have been able to show off our pics. Everyone LOVES the photos and they have captured some wonderful moments.

We haven't received our book yet, but I am sure it will be lovely.

I would definitely recommend Gray Photography. They made our day even more special!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kayla · Married on 12/15/2012

Corlis and Megan secretly photographed our proposal in December in Millenium Park, Chicago. It was hands down the best day of my life to date (we haven't gotten married yet!). Jake and I laugh because I have no clue what he said during his proposal or even any memories of the actual event, I was just so stunned. So it is so nice to have our pictures and video to share with our family and friends, it makes everyone feel so included, and reminds me it did ACTUALLY happen! After our proposal, we got a photo-shoot, and for being rainy, cold wintry weather I couldn't believe how nice we looked, not like wet dogs! :) I can't wait to see how great they turn out when I actually know I'm being photographed on our wedding day. We've had nothing short of a wonderful experience with Megan and Corlis and because of this we didn't skip a beat booking them for our wedding this August.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Real Weddings

• JPW Productions Inc. Photo Booths

Gray Photography is definitely one of the top Wedding photographers in Chicagoland in my opinion. I've worked with hundreds of photographers over the 18+ years I've been in the Wedding industry and they are at the top of my list.