Chicago Diamond Experts Inc.

Chicago, IL View map

I am wholesale supplier of diamond jewelry in Chicago. I am giving online service since 15 years in diamond jewelry. I try to satisfy all my clients and fulfill their requirements.

Our firm Chicago Diamond Experts is providing the most excellent diamond jewelry online selling services for the last 15 years through internet. Its a widely known organization in the field of manufacturing. Chicago Diamond Experts is a quality oriented enterprise and assures your of our best services, personal attention, and timely deliveries. All our products are of international standards and achieve highest standards of genuine and quality products.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
2.8
    Alexis Married on 01/29/2011
    To start off with, my ring is absolutely gorgeous. One of a kind, stunning, high quality, a real work of art at a great price. But working with Wally is extremely frustrating. Broken promises of when it will be done (he actually promised), missing appointments, etc. But the kicker came when he dropped off my ring and accidentally gave me my ring AND someone elses in a box! Lucky for him I was honest and gave it back to him. But that is a MAJOR mistake.

5 S. Wabash Ave., Suite 1200 Chicago, 60603
3122019737
Location of (Chicago Diamond Experts Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding