Long Beach, CA 90807 Map · Phone number

About Chic Event Designs

We are a Southern California based Event Planning and Coordination company. We strive to provide the highest level of service and are devoted to our clients needs.

Every event is unique and we take on executing the design and vision our clients have for their special day by offering tailored services to fit their independent needs in a stress free environment. Every bride and groom should enjoy their wedding day so let us take care of the details!

Follow Chic Event Designs on

Chic Event Designs 1
Chic Event Designs 2
Chic Event Designs 3

Mildred Monterrosa · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding Coordinator experience. Exceeded my expectations!

My last original coordinator bailed on me 2 weeks before my wedding day so I last minute hired Érica and her team. She was quick to step in, get herself up to speed, and set up calls with all of my vendor. Oddly, I felt more at ease than I did even with my original coordinator who i was having to follow up with. Érica even went as far as picking up last minute needed items for the day of, point being she really does everything in her power to have your event done your way.
    Day of her team was professional and on top of everything! I literally had no worries and trusted them to do the job and they exceeded my expectations. Even after the wedding Erica allowed me to contact her for whatever needed. I highly recommend to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • William

William Linares · Married on 09/21/2019

Exactly what we needed

Erica I can't thank you enough, your quality, performance, your keen to detail, and professionalism is beyond amazing. Your team really made our wedding night "worry free". We had a vision and you completed it! Word cannot express the amazing job that you did for us.You will always be recommended by us for any event

Sent on 10/10/2019

Moses · Married on 04/13/2019

Erica is the best!!

We originally felt like we could do the wedding without a coordinator, but with 3 months to go before the wedding we definitely started to panic because we weren't sure if we could do it by ourselves. We decided to meet with Erica, and after speaking with her we immediately felt the weight lifted off our shoulders. She helped us getting things checked off our checklist, she helped us with little details, she helped us with decorations, and she helped us plan the day-of schedule (which wasn't easy since our ceremony was taking place at a different location than our reception). Weeks before our wedding she was already behind the scenes working with all the vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and they all knew what needed to be done and by what time. When the day of our wedding came, all we had to worry about was saying "I do" and enjoy our special day with our friends and family. We highly recommend Erica and her team, she's a big part of your special day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Chic Event Designs 4

Award

Chic Event Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3