Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

Bride's portrait
42a80b9597f18d0c 1526109020 bbea500133916caa 1526109018 85dc85837c21b537 152610

5 Reviews for Affairs of the Heart Events

Pamela · Married on 11/25/2017

If you are debating whether or not you need a day of coordinator believe me you do. I was one of those brides who planned everything on her own but needed someone to execute the whole thing the day of. Allot of things went wrong on my wedding day and shannon was there to help me get thru it and keep it all moving.
    I had a tight timeline because i was running late and wanted to get everything done before the photographers left. Shannon made sure to help us do this and made sure we had everything we needed. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ruth · Married on 11/11/2017

My daughter planned her wedding in Pasedena CA while living on the east coast. Shannon had to be our eyes and ears in California. I cannot say enough about how she assisted in making all things come together for a wonderful wedding. When contacted she always responded in a timely manner. On the night of the reception she and her crew went far beyond to make things go smoothly. I would highly recommend her for your wedding planner.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Mercedes · Married on 07/16/2016

Shannon did an excellent job as our day-of-wedding coordinator. We got married in LA where my family is from, but we live in the Bay Area and wanted to design our own wedding. Shannon allowed us to be creative and was instrumental in working our vision around the traditional wedding template. Prior to our wedding, she had met us and our chosen vendors a couple of times, plus met for a final site visit to go over every detail. She helped us with rental logistics as we needed to provide everything at our venue. She drafted our wedding day timeline, including deliveries, the ceremony and reception, miraculously fitting in the band, DJ sets and performers that we had hired. We also used her florist, and they both encouraged us to use our driftwood collection for our centerpieces. My husband and I thought it would be inconvenient, but she and her florist made it happen and the outcome was incredibly gorgeous! Before I got ready on the big day, Shannon assured me everything was going to fine and she oversaw the setup of all of our decor. Throughout the afternoon and into the evening, she kept the ceremony and party on schedule, worked closely with the chef and his staff, and even went on an alcohol run when the whiskey ran out! I would highly recommend her if you're looking for someone who is extremely experienced, professional and really has a genuine interest in executing your perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2016

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Purple Iris Events
    The Purple Iris Events Wedding Florists

Shannon and I have worked together on a couple of events. She is very easy going and yet gets the job done. She is organized and detail oriented....two of the Biggest assets a Wedding Planner/Coordinator should have. I definitely recommend Shannon if you are looking for a friendly & experienced coordinator. I look forward to working with her in the future.

• Torrance, 90501 See on map