Chic Event Designs Reviews

Chic Event Designs 1
Chic Event Designs 2
Chic Event Designs 3

Mildred Monterrosa · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding Coordinator experience. Exceeded my expectations!

My last original coordinator bailed on me 2 weeks before my wedding day so I last minute hired Érica and her team. She was quick to step in, get herself up to speed, and set up calls with all of my vendor. Oddly, I felt more at ease than I did even with my original coordinator who i was having to follow up with. Érica even went as far as picking up last minute needed items for the day of, point being she really does everything in her power to have your event done your way.
    Day of her team was professional and on top of everything! I literally had no worries and trusted them to do the job and they exceeded my expectations. Even after the wedding Erica allowed me to contact her for whatever needed. I highly recommend to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • William

William Linares · Married on 09/21/2019

Exactly what we needed

Erica I can't thank you enough, your quality, performance, your keen to detail, and professionalism is beyond amazing. Your team really made our wedding night "worry free". We had a vision and you completed it! Word cannot express the amazing job that you did for us.You will always be recommended by us for any event

Sent on 10/10/2019

Moses · Married on 04/13/2019

Erica is the best!!

We originally felt like we could do the wedding without a coordinator, but with 3 months to go before the wedding we definitely started to panic because we weren't sure if we could do it by ourselves. We decided to meet with Erica, and after speaking with her we immediately felt the weight lifted off our shoulders. She helped us getting things checked off our checklist, she helped us with little details, she helped us with decorations, and she helped us plan the day-of schedule (which wasn't easy since our ceremony was taking place at a different location than our reception). Weeks before our wedding she was already behind the scenes working with all the vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and they all knew what needed to be done and by what time. When the day of our wedding came, all we had to worry about was saying "I do" and enjoy our special day with our friends and family. We highly recommend Erica and her team, she's a big part of your special day.

Chic Event Designs 4
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Nikko · Married on 09/08/2018

Very awesome team. Love the inputs and suggestions and the professionalism is exceptional. Erica is an awesome leader. I wish I had a photo from the wedding but it would some time.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Chic Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Nikko and Ashly. It was such a pleasure working with you both. We can not wait to see photos from the wedding.

Tami · Married on 04/14/2018

I would 100% recommend!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Myra · Married on 01/14/2018

Planning my wedding to the man of my dreams was one of the happiest moments of my life, but also one of the most stressful. Only because I wanted it to be perfect for us. Even though we dreamed of a simple wedding, there were so many different elements that go into planning a wedding. That is why I am EXTREMELY happy that I was introduced to Erica Valdez @ Chic Event Designs. She sat down and listened to our vision. She was always on the same page as us, but also shared some valuable advice that we accepted and only made our wedding day even better. Erica is a dream to work with, she is professional and friendly at the same time. She knows what she is doing and works extremely well under pressure. They also provided a photo booth that was a hit! Her team made our day run so smoothly and thankfully I did not have to worry about a single thing that day. If you are looking for peace of mind on your wedding day and an amazing wedding coordinator to help plan the wedding of your dreams, please call Chic Event Designs! You will not regret it. They are the best team to have by your side on such a joyous occasion. I cannot express enough gratitude toward Erica and her team!!!

Chic Event Designs 5
    Chic Event Designs 6
    Sent on 02/09/2018

Myra,
    Thank you for the amazing review. It's was a great pleasure to be apart of your special day. I loved working with you and Danny you both are awesome!

Candace · Married on 09/09/2017

Chic Event Design gave life to our vision, and helped make our wedding perfect! We are forever greatful for their hard work and effort. I could feel that Erica deeply cared about our day, and put her heart and soul into making everything come off without a hitch!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Chic Event Designs's reply:

Thank you Candance! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We were truly honored.

They have been great at helping me keep organized. Locating vendors as I had no idea where to start. They rent linen too!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Ashly · Married on 09/09/2018

Very awesome professional experience!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018