10 Pond Place, Oyster Bay, NY 11771 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Chic... a floral boutique

Welcome to Chic

Chic a floral boutique is a full-service floral & event design studio that specializes in weddings and social events. We are completely dedicated to making your event a success by creating your vision with beauty and style. Chic is committed to providing the highest quality products with personalized service while making your experience a pleasant one. Our passion for perfection, keeping up with the latest design trends and handcrafting each event is most important to us.

If you are ready to begin planning your event or would simply like to discuss your ideas, we are happy to speak with you. To schedule your complimentary consultation, please call us any time at 516-362-3662.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Follow Chic... a floral boutique on

Logo

Chic... a floral boutique 4
  • John

John Bernaudo · Married on 10/06/2019

Best florist hands down

It was 100% the best decision to hire chic to do the flowers at my wedding Kristin went above and beyond times a million. The overall value we received at an affordable price was beyond our expectations. She made our dream a reality. Will recommend for sure.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Chic... a floral boutique's reply:

John, thank you for the great review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy I was able to make your dream a reality. I'm looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

One of the easiest venders I had to work with

Kristin was so attentive and saw exactly the direction we wanted with the florals. We started with a low floral budget and she made us confident it would look good however we were able to add to our budget and went for larger centerpieces and church decor. Kristin was so excited and eager to make our vision come to life even through I had her revise the floral proposal 7 times... she was very attentive and always answered our questions. And the flowers looked amazing the day of the wedding,

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Chic... a floral boutique 5
    Chic... a floral boutique 6
    Chic... a floral boutique 7
    Chic... a floral boutique 8

Chic... a floral boutique's reply:

Jessica, you and Victor was a pleasure to work with. You knew exactly what you wanted and I just helped you bring it to life. I hope to get to work with more brides like you.

Kristin was wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. My husband is from North Carolina and he requested cotton in my bouquet and his boutonnière for a little Southern nod, and Kristin was more than happy to accommodate all our ideas. She really understood the style I was going for in our flowers. After our consultation I asked Kristin for an arch for our wedding ceremony - she created something amazing and I didn't even have to explain what I wanted. Our bouquets were gorgeous. And it was so sweet to see Kristin in the back of the Church because she stayed to see our wedding ceremony. She is excellent at communicating and follows up very quickly. Kristin and Chic a Floral Boutique did wonderful work and I was highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Chic... a floral boutique's reply:

Alanna, you and Richard were a pleasure to work with. Clients like you make my job more enjoyable. I can't wait to see your pictures, you guys looked stunning. All the best to you both.

Award

Chic... a floral boutique FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chic... a floral boutique 1
    WeddingWire Discount ONLY

Free votive candles for your table (up to 3 per table).

• 10 Pond Place Oyster Bay, NY, 11771 See on map
    516-362-3662 (Phone number)
    516-684-9985 (Fax Number)
    By Appointment Only - Office in Oyster Bay. However, we will be more than happy to come to you and discuss your event. The best place to meet is at your venue so we can get a look and feel for exactly what you have envisioned.