Cheryl Hazelgrove

1009 Kapiolani Blvd. #3103, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cheryl Hazelgrove

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair is a hair and makeup company located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their licensed stylists use their talent and skill to help prepare you for your special day. They would be honored to help you feel and look confident and gorgeous for such an important occasion.

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair offers many beauty services that will allow couples and their wedding parties to feel pampered and comforted before the big day. Other than hair and makeup, they offer men’s grooming, group, and body art services. They also offer consultations so couples can discuss any needs and concerns before preparing a stunning look. Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair artists provide couples with hair and makeup trials to practice and tweak looks before your wedding, and will come to you for hair and makeup. Groups of up to 30 people are also welcome.They also offer the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Cheryl Hazelgrove 4
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

She's amazing!

I am so happy that I chose Cheryl and her team to do our hair and makeup! They are hands down the best at what they do! She is SO nice and down-to-earth and really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup and hair stayed intact and looked great throughout the whole day! She also gave me a touch-up kit, which really helped in between all the snacks (and drinks) we had throughout the day. Cheryl and her team also did makeup and hair for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law and they all loved it! They also were very professional and had everyone's makeup and hair done on time, actually even a little early so we could sneak in a few more minutes of picture taking! I would 100% recommend Cheryl and her team to anyone!

• Vicky

Vicky · Married on 10/04/2018

So fun and professional!

Destination Wedding: 10/4/18
    Venue: Haiku Gardens, Kaneohe

As with everything else for our wedding, I (bride) waited until about 4-6 weeks out to seriously look into vendors. How I was lucky enough to secure Cheryl for our wedding day, I'll never know!

Closer to our day, Ipo, a member of her team sent me the timeline for our day of. Prior to our day of, they were so accommodating to some schedule changes at the request of my videographer. Due to our ceremony starting earlier in the morning, Cheryl and her team needed to plan for a 4:45am start (yikes, sorry!). They arrived exactly on time to set up and get started. Everyone was so professional, kind, funny, and easy to talk to. Cheryl gave me the fishtail half up-do of my pinterest dreams!

I did not do a trial as there was not enough time between us flying in from Denver and the wedding day. However, I wasn't worried in the slightest bit. I think the most important thing is that she and her team listened to my/bridesmaids' request when it came to makeup and hair. I told my bridesmaids to pick a hair/makeup look that would make them feel most comfortable and beautiful. We all had some inspo pictures ready and all the looks were achieved.

I would highly recommend Cheryl and her team! My makeup itself lasted the best it could through the heavy humidity that day, my sweaty dancing, and the endless amount of tears. I should also note, my skin already is oily/combination and was in crazy oil production with the fast climate change. The only items that faded were lip product (eating, drinking), and bottom lash shadow (crying...lots of crying...all day).

Thank you Cheryl, you were a dream!

Cheryl Hazelgrove 5
    Cheryl Hazelgrove 6
    Cheryl Hazelgrove 7
    Cheryl Hazelgrove 8

Annette · Married on 07/14/2018

Fantastic Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

Cheryl is a masterful makeup artist and hair stylist! I was blown away by the look she created for me! My makeup was subtle as I had requested, but accentuated my features beautifully. And my hair! Wow, I didn't know my hair could look like that. If you have curly hair, I would definitely recommend Cheryl as she knows how to handle curly/ethnic hair. My mother and sister had their hair done by Cheryl's assistant and makeup done by Cheryl and were very pleased with the outcome. As was my partner's daughter, age 11, who had light make-up applied and her hair styled into beach waves. I can't say enough about Cheryl's professionalism and warm personality. It was a wonderful experience working with her, including the trial session in her studio with the amazing views of Waikiki!

Cheryl Hazelgrove Pricing

Cheryl Hazelgrove Price Rates

Cheryl Hazelgrove FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 20.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• 1009 Kapiolani Blvd. #3103, #3103 Honolulu, Hawaii, 96814 See on map
    808-225-7159 (Other Phone Number)
    8083484241 (Fax Number)