1009 Kapiolani Blvd. #3103, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair

Honolulu's award winning makeup artist and hair stylists are here for you! It's such a privilege to be a part of your special day. Let us bring out the absolute best in you. Extreme long wear makeup . FREE travel in Honolulu, consultations, beauty kit and lashes! CONGRATULATIONS!!

email me at cheryl@cherbumakeuphair.com

Vicky · Married on 10/04/2018

So fun and professional!

Destination Wedding: 10/4/18
    Venue: Haiku Gardens, Kaneohe

As with everything else for our wedding, I (bride) waited until about 4-6 weeks out to seriously look into vendors. How I was lucky enough to secure Cheryl for our wedding day, I'll never know!

Closer to our day, Ipo, a member of her team sent me the timeline for our day of. Prior to our day of, they were so accommodating to some schedule changes at the request of my videographer. Due to our ceremony starting earlier in the morning, Cheryl and her team needed to plan for a 4:45am start (yikes, sorry!). They arrived exactly on time to set up and get started. Everyone was so professional, kind, funny, and easy to talk to. Cheryl gave me the fishtail half up-do of my pinterest dreams!

I did not do a trial as there was not enough time between us flying in from Denver and the wedding day. However, I wasn't worried in the slightest bit. I think the most important thing is that she and her team listened to my/bridesmaids' request when it came to makeup and hair. I told my bridesmaids to pick a hair/makeup look that would make them feel most comfortable and beautiful. We all had some inspo pictures ready and all the looks were achieved.

I would highly recommend Cheryl and her team! My makeup itself lasted the best it could through the heavy humidity that day, my sweaty dancing, and the endless amount of tears. I should also note, my skin already is oily/combination and was in crazy oil production with the fast climate change. The only items that faded were lip product (eating, drinking), and bottom lash shadow (crying...lots of crying...all day).

Thank you Cheryl, you were a dream!

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair 1
    Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair 2
    Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair 3
    Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair 4

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot express in words how absolutely INCREDIBLE Cheryl and her staff are. Not only is she extremely personable and goes above and beyond to make all of her clients feel special, beautiful, and valued, but she is the epitome of a professional and thorough. I did a wedding trial with her, which I 100% recommend. She made me look exactly how I always envisioned for my wedding day. HANDS DOWN the best MUA. I cannot recommend Cherbu enough!

Sara · Married on 02/15/2018

BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!
    I recently had the pleasure of having Cheryl and her awesome team be my make up and hair stylists for my wedding and I was (and still am!) absolutely thrilled with their work!

I booked everything from Australia for my destination wedding in Hawaii.
    I had read the amazing reviews of Cheryl and knew I needed to have her for my wedding!!
    Cheryl super exceeded my already high expectations and I cannot recommendation her highly enough!!

From my many many emails back and forth with her awesome team member Ipo, through the the trial and then to wedding day, I was completely looked after - they really make your feel like a priority and nothing was ever too much trouble.

Seriously, you NEED to book Cheryl for your hair and make up - what she created for me was beyond what I could have imagined - I had my vision of what I was after and she absolutely nailed it to perfection!! my hair and make up looks PERFECT in every single photo from my wedding and I felt amazing!!!!

Cheryl and her whole team are so much fun!! they will put you at ease and make the whole process amazing!

from a very happy aussie gal :)

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair Pricing

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair Price Rates

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 20.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

• 1009 Kapiolani Blvd., #3103 Honolulu, HI 96814 See on map
    808-425-9868 (Phone number)
    808-225-7159 (Other Phone Number)
    8083484241 (Fax Number)