1009 Kapiolani Blvd. #3103, Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cheryl Hazelgrove

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair is a hair and makeup company located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Their licensed stylists use their talent and skill to help prepare you for your special day. They would be honored to help you feel and look confident and gorgeous for such an important occasion.

Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair offers many beauty services that will allow couples and their wedding parties to feel pampered and comforted before the big day. Other than hair and makeup, they offer men’s grooming, group, and body art services. They also offer consultations so couples can discuss any needs and concerns before preparing a stunning look. Cheryl Hazelgrove Makeup and Hair artists provide couples with hair and makeup trials to practice and tweak looks before your wedding, and will come to you for hair and makeup. Groups of up to 30 people are also welcome.They also offer the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Cheryl Hazelgrove 3
Cheryl Hazelgrove 4
  • Kesley

Kesley · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Hair & Makeup Artists in Oahu!

Cheryl & her makeup team were my first and only choice when it came to booking hair and makeup for my wedding. I had been in contact with them for the 2 years of planning. Ipo handled every single e-mail and question I asked and she was amazing.

I was able to schedule a hair & makeup trial the day before my wedding & I’m so glad I did because I was initially going to go into HMU the day of my wedding blind and not knowing what I wanted.

During my HMU trial, Cheryl made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She has such a vivid and fun personality! The way we talked made me feel like I had known her for years already or she was like my “ate” (“big sister” in Tagalog)!
    I also normally freak out when anyone comes at my eyes with anything and for some reason, I didn’t freak out at all. ESPECIALLY when it came to applying the lashes. She was SO quick with it I didn’t even have time to freak out.

The day of my wedding, Cheryl, Ipo, & Crystal came on time and got all of us (7 in total) done in a systematic fashion. They were all so funny and that helped me calm my nerves. I was SO happy with my hair & makeup. My makeup felt so light and stayed on through all the crying and sweating I did and she even provided me with a touchup kit! My hair did frizz up, but that’s just my hair and even the strongest spray couldn’t stop my hair from frizzing LOL. But everyone looked perfect. No one’s makeup was too heavy or too light.

Also, they were able to send another MUA to another hotel where I had 3 other family members requiring HMU.

Cheryl & her team listen to you and don’t try to force more makeup on you if you don’t want it. They provide their opinions and you can basically tell them yes/no!

They are all so amazing and I would 100% recommend Cheryl & her team for anyone needed HMU services.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

She's amazing!

I am so happy that I chose Cheryl and her team to do our hair and makeup! They are hands down the best at what they do! She is SO nice and down-to-earth and really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup and hair stayed intact and looked great throughout the whole day! She also gave me a touch-up kit, which really helped in between all the snacks (and drinks) we had throughout the day. Cheryl and her team also did makeup and hair for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law and they all loved it! They also were very professional and had everyone's makeup and hair done on time, actually even a little early so we could sneak in a few more minutes of picture taking! I would 100% recommend Cheryl and her team to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Lindsey · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing and kind

Cheryl is an absolute gem and an expert at what she does. I could not believe I was lucky enough to secure her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful in my life as on that day. I came to Honolulu from Canada and chose Cheryl just from her amazing pictures online. I got a trial two days before the wedding at Cheryl's in home studio. She was so sweet and welcoming and I felt totally comfortable and confident with her on my wedding day. She is professional, friendly, made everyone in my party feel at ease and most importantly, she is right on time which is so essential when you have a tight timeline. I wish I could have Cheryl do my hair and makeup for all of the events in my life and I hope that I will return to Honolulu and see her again!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Cheryl Hazelgrove Pricing

Cheryl Hazelgrove Price Rates

Cheryl Hazelgrove FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 20.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• 1009 Kapiolani Blvd. #3103, #3103 Honolulu, Hawaii, 96814 See on map
    808-225-7159 (Other Phone Number)
    8083484241 (Fax Number)