About Cheese Me! Photo Booth

Create Smiles for YOUR Event!

Cheese Me! Photo Booth is a family owned wedding rental company based in Tallahassee, Florida. They service weddings across the local area, including Thomasville, Valdosta, and north Florida. Providing unique photo booths that are portable, professional, and sophisticated, they make it fun and easy to use. They enjoy adding a little extra fun and make your wedding remarkable.

Cheese Me! Photo Booth offers unlimited and high-quality photos. Photo booth rentals include custom photo strips, props galore, two photo booth attendants, and black and white or colored photos. There is also a variety of customized options and enhancements. This company offers the following services:

• Text features

Clean Up (4)
Delivery (4)
Setup (4)
Photobooth (4)

Cheese Me! was so much fun! We had such a great time using their photo booth services, and everyone loved taking photos in the booth as well. They had tons of props, and everyone especially loved the giant animal heads. They were hilarious in photos! It was a great addition to our wedding day, and we are so happy they were a part of it.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/23/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I really wanted a photo booth at our wedding in October. I looked around and found Cheese Me to be one of the lowest priced. They were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for me. My guests had the best time and the photo booth was a HUGE hit, worth every penny. I will be using Cheese Me again.

Profile Picture NICKEY, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I loved working with the amazing folks with Cheese Me! for our wedding. We really wanted to have a photo booth, and they were great. So many props to choose from, so great in helping everyone to take their pictures, and even helping to make sure my husband and I got into the photo booth before the night was over!! They also provided us with a book of all of the photos, and this is absolutely wonderful. Definitely something we will keep forever as a fun memento from our wedding day! I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Martha, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1436372971380 pb fun
220x220 sq 1436372977228 still single
220x220 sq 1436372980823 too much fun

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Professional perspective: My couples and I love working with Kim and her team! Kim provides an excellent service, is very professional, always set up on time, and has a variety of photobooth styles. So whether you want a big booth with a lot of props or a more subdued digital booth that doesn't take up much space she has what you need! Photobooths at a wedding are the perfect way for guests to hop in and take pictures of people they don't see often. Client perspective: I recently rented the digital photobooth for a family event and it was SO FUN. Everyone hopped in for pictures- even people that hate having their picture taken! We loved how all of the pictures and videos were uploaded to an online gallery the family could log in to and download what they wanted to keep. I'd recommend everyone have a photo booth for any event- not just weddings!

I love Cheese Me Photo Booth. They are a fun addition to every wedding. The photo booth is always a hit and my brides love seeing their photo album after their wedding with all the funny photos. So much FUN and worth every penny.

Photo Booths are everyone's new favorite activity at a wedding! And Cheese Me! has so many fun props and costumes to create hilarious memories!

Cheese Me Photo Booth is great to work with. Great job all around for service!

1712 Belvedere , Tallahassee, FL 32308   See On Map