706 Monticello Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Steve Christian's Party Mix

Voted Top-3 in the Tally Awards for five consecutive years. I am Steve Christian and I have performed for over 600 weddings and receptions over the past 15 years. Having been a DJ on radio for many years I am very comfortable talking to your guests and getting them involved so that everyone has a good time.

I understand you want to feel everything will be taken care of in a wonderful and classy way. To make that happen I have a huge variety of music for all ages and from all musical eras. I have a lot of experience in the many traditions that go into making a great wedding and reception. My philosophy is that it's your party, not mine, so I will do anything you want to make your day as memorable as possible. On the day of the event I work with the caterers, photographers, and the coordinator (if you have one) to put it all together to make for memorable day.

Follow Steve Christian's Party Mix on

27 16 melina bob golden eagle 09
  • Videos 1

21 Reviews for Steve Christian's Party Mix

Carrie · Married on 04/18/2015

Steve was amazing at my wedding reception. When we arrived, he was already set up and had the music going. He was VERY receptive and responsive to our taste in music. I felt like he was playing my iTunes playlist. We're into 80s and 90s alternative rock and had some Cranberries and Nirvana going during dinner. When dinner was over and the dancing picked up, he played our favorite club dance tunes and everyone had a blast. My 99 year old grandmother was even on the floor dancing!

Steve is very reliable and dresses the part. He was in a nice suit for our evening wedding and I never had to worry about the music at all. He really knows how to get the crowd going and keep everyone having a great time. You'd being doing yourself an injustice if you didn't have him DJ your next event.

Sent on 09/14/2015

We hired Steve Christian as the DJ for my daughter's wedding in December. He was fantastic! As a former radio DJ, he played the right music to get the crowd up and dancing (and nearly everyone was up and dancing the whole time)! He did a great job keeping things on track (introductions, first dance, etc.) but doesn't "overtalk" it. He took requests from guests in stride and accommodated them whenever possible. He was VERY responsive to e-mails. Whenever I e-mailed him, I would receive a reply in the same day, usually within minutes or the hour. Hire him and you and your guests will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jane · Married on 10/04/2014

What a joy to work with! Highly recommend Steve for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Award

• A Touch of Class Florist
    A Touch of Class Florist Wedding Florists

Choosing a D.J. can make your wedding the talk of the town ... but make sure it's because your guest enjoyed themselves, the right song for your First Dance was played, the special song you wanted played for the Father-Daughter dance , you know the one, when you were a little girl and danced on top of his shoes song, the song that was playing when your new husband told you he loved you. Steve is a master at music, along with making your wedding the talk of the town for ALL the right reasons.

• North Florida Express DJs
    North Florida Express DJs Wedding DJs

Steve with Steve Christian's Party Mix is a great entertainer. He has been entertaining in Tallahassee for years. When I am booked, I recommend him.

• Cheese Me! Photo Booth
    Cheese Me! Photo Booth Photo Booths

Steve Christian is a great DJ! We worked a wedding with him recently, and not only was he professional, but his timing was great and the music was jamming!

• 706 Monticello Drive Tallahassee, 32303 See on map