North Florida Express DJs

North Florida Express DJs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About North Florida Express DJs

When it comes to weddings North Florida Express DJs strives to meet the needs of the bride and groom!  It's an important day and North Florida Express DJs will make it wonderful and special for the bride and groom and guests!

North Florida Express DJs has been recognized by the "Tally Awards" as a past Top 3 DJ Company in Tallahassee. If you are looking for a high energy DJ who is sure to get the guests on the dance floor, then North Florida Express DJs is your company! With over 15 years of DJing, Emceeing, and Motivating Experience we would be honored to help create your special musical vision for your wedding. We are willing to travel all over Florida and South Georgia.  Our calendar fills up fast, so if you are planning a wedding, please contact us at nfedjs@gmail.com or call us at (850) 567-8734. We look forward to making your wedding memorable!

To view additional testimonials and pictures, please visit our facebook page.

To view video samples of North Florida Express DJs, please visit our youtube page or you can view them below.

Proud Member of the Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tallahassee

Follow North Florida Express DJs on

38 Reviews for North Florida Express DJs

Liability Insurance (1)

Perry D. from NFEDJS did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We could not have been more happy with his service. Our guests had a blast! He we above and beyond to make sure our night was memorable, fun, and organized! We highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Leah, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone told me that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding, and I couldn't agree more! Perry was fantastic and really knew what he was doing. The music during the dinner and everything was great, and the music for dancing was on point. Perry was also super flexible with changes that were kind of last minute. I would HIGHLY recommend Perry whatever event you need him for!

Profile Picture Joey, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A lot of fun, great time and great day

Profile Picture A, 4/8/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1302485694926 0671comp
220x220 sq 1302485733254 mg1904
220x220 sq 1302485757926 img4870copy
220x220 sq 1302485768551 img4768copy
220x220 sq 1525101049 675902eab2d71767 1525101048 9935116528e5ab3c 1525101044534 1 12646885 103196043
220x220 sq 1302485817973 dsc04488
220x220 sq 1425956654286 screen shot 2015 02 04 at 7.36.52 pm

5 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome DJ and great working with them.

North Florida Express DJ's are the BEST!! Perry is HIGH ENERGY and will make sure that the bride & the groom are the focus and that all guests have a BLAST!!

Got a preview of Perry's work at a wedding he was in and I was photographing. He did an awesome job! He got everyone on the dance floor and it made for a fantastic photo op!

Perry D is an awesome DJ! We worked the same wedding this summer and he was very attentive to the bridal party and the guests. He made sure everyone was having a good time and that the music and the fun flowed seamlessly!

As a DJ myself I have come to know Perry of North Florida Express DJ's. He is a real pro with a great knowledge of music and also understands the needs of brides to be. He's just a really good guy who knows what to do. And he does it with a smile on his face. All those things are a real comfort when putting together a wedding. If someone has contacted me and I am already booked, he is the one DJ I recommend.

Tallahassee, FL 32311   See On Map