Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number

About Katie Kelley Photography

We LOVE our job! KKP is a Kentucky based photography boutique with over 10 years experience. Our style: Timeless and Modern. All of your finished images come from our high quality printing lab that caters only to professional photographers and offers a nearly unlimited array of photographic products. We promise professional, personal attention, beauty and quality.

Wedding photography is our #1 passion - it fuels us! Only YOU are more excited on your day than we are...and probably your mom.

Follow Katie Kelley Photography on

TMweb3
d0cec3d706949bea 1304017196261 AJ3161200x800
SJ021

9 Reviews for Katie Kelley Photography

Katie and her team are so professional and flexible. They are creative, patient, and easy to work with. I was the bride, and really relied on prompt and lucid communication when it came to planning, which Katie delivered effortlessly. She and her team were a true pleasure to be around...I highly recommend. Also, I will say that you might be able to find other photographers in the market who cost slightly less than Katie, but she is 10000% worth the extra $. You only get married once, and you want to be in the best hands possible. We have already received our photos and I feel like I can thoroughly relive the best day of my life through them. Apart from my husband, Katie Kelley was my best investment on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2013

Choosing Katie Kelley Photography was one of the best choices I made! Katie, Abby, and Jeff took both the engagement and wedding photographs for my husband and I. As a bride, here are the top three things that impressed me about Katie Kelley Photography.

The first thing that I LOVED about Katie Kelley Photography is that she asked what my vision was and went above and beyond to make it happen! For our engagement photographs, Katie came prepared with a full page of ideas and props! Not only did the photographs turn out beautiful, but the session was so much fun!

Even if you are having fun, you still want gorgeous photographs! The second thing that I LOVED about Katie Kelley Photography was that Katie went above and beyond to make sure that we got the best photographs. She did this by familiarizing herself with our wedding. Katie contacted our event manager to coordinate the best times and locations to take pictures. It can be very hard to get vendors to work together, but this was not the case. This was a huge weight off of my shoulders!

The final and most important thing that I LOVED about Katie Kelley Photography was that she was able to capture all of the special moments of our big day, even those that my husband and I did not get to see! From the preparations until the reception Katie was with us every step of the way taking beautiful photographs that we can now look at to remember our big day. The turn around time for view the photographs was very fast as well.

Overall, I could sit there and say the usual - Katie Kelley Photography is prompt and professional. However, Katie Kelley Photography is much more than that! They are worth the cost! I will use Katie and her staff to take photographs of future events in our life!

Sent on 07/07/2013
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 02/19/2013

Katie Kelley provided photography services for our very special, high profile Anniversary event for Rewrite Your Day with celebrity event planner, Mindy Weiss. After a thorough review of several area photographers, Kelley was chosen by the New York event specialists to photograph this event for the marketing and national publicity.

I can offer the highest recommendation for Katie Kelley's services! She took excellent photographs of our entire Anniversary event, the details that were created by the planners, the participants, and Katie continually put everyone at ease with her easygoing, but professional manner. She had a careful attention to detail, capturing the very special moments, and her turn-around time in sharing the photographs was almost immediate! I would not hesitate to rehire Katie Kelley Photography for any special life events and know that she would meet expectations!!

Sent on 05/10/2013