Cheeky Strut Salon

Grand Rapids, MI View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our highly trained stylists offer a personalized, caring experience with a focus on creating your very own Cheeky Strut.

Cheeky Strut and Siren and Proper offer many services from custom fantasy tans, sugaring services, eye lash extensions, microblading, hair, and makeup services. We do offer a section of our salon to your wedding party, or we will travel to your location as well. Email our wedding coordinator Lindsey Rae with any inquiries! Her email is LindseyRae@cheekystrut.com.
Voted best of the west salon in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 as well as best wedding coordinator in 2018 & 2019.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$205

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$205

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Elyse
    Elyse Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fantastic Staff - Perfect Wedding Hair and Makeup

I am so glad I decided to book Cheeky Strut for my wedding day. From the minute I inquired, I knew I was in good hands with their coordinator Lindsey. The communication from start to finish was great, which took away a lot of potential stress. The day-of was perfection, seriously. My stylist and MUA were both so friendly and fun. They took my feedback seriously and helped me achieve the exact vision I had in my head. My mom and my maid of honor also came with me day-of and they both had a great experience as well. I have been recommending Cheeky Strut to everyone for their wedding.
  • Shelby
    Shelby O. Married on 09/04/2021

The easiest wedding decision I had to make!

By far, hiring Cheeky Strut to do my wedding party and I's hair was by far the easiest decision I made during wedding planning! Lindsey Rae was an absolute dream to work with, she was so incredibly organized and took all of the stress off from me when I had a million things to do. Not only was she so quick to respond, but she was so incredibly kind and you could tell she genuinely wanted to make your day the best it could be! We were lucky enough to have Britt and Summer as our dream team for my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for better stylists! All of my girls left feeling SO happy with their hair and we received so many compliments throughout the day. Plus they were both such a joy to have with us hanging out on my wedding morning! Hands down you need them on your wedding day, you won't regret it!!
  • Mariesha
    Mariesha L. Married on 08/14/2021

Lala Fischer wedding 8/14/21

Lindsey Rae and Hillary were great! My husband and I were originally going to get married on April 4th 2020, but covid had other plans. Lindsey Rae was so flexible and helpful when it came to working around our new wedding date. Hillary was also wonderful. I showed her my vision and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. The cheeky strut team is just wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Lindsey Rae
Lindsey Rae
Wedding Coordinator

Hi! I'm Lindsey Rae and I've been at Cheeky Strut since we opened in 2009, and I've been the wedding coordinator since 2014.

I love my brides, and I love my wedding team. I will help you initially with price inquries, contracts and securing your deposit to finalize your reservation. I will also be in charge of finalizing your wedding day schedule ( reminding you to check in with your event coordinator/photographer before we do so), make your final invoice, remind you when it's time to schedule your hair & makeup vision, and help you with any add on services such as fantasy tans, engagement photo hair and makeup, bridal shower hair and makeup, or rehearsal dinner blow outs. I also do many behind the scenes things as well but those aren't as fun to add in here.

I'm here to make sure you day goes smoothly, to make sure we don't over book your day or "forget to put your wedding day on the calendar". I make sure you and our staff has all information needed for all of your appointments you have at Cheeky Strut and Siren & Proper, this is when my type A personality is really beneficial.

Also the best part for you is there is no extra charge for me. I'm paid by the salons to be here for everyone.

I hope we get to work together soon, and will make sure you feel 100% comfortable on your wedding day, and answer any and all questions you may have and my team will make sure you're the most beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day!

Carly Jo
Carly Jo
Hair Lead Stylist

Carly Jo is a level 7 stylist. She is currently only taking brides that want all down stylies or current clients.

Instagram- thevelvetkitty

You can find her pinterest board at:

Hillary
Hillary
Hair Lead Stylist

Getting married soon? Congratulations!! I'm glad you found Cheeky Strut on wedding wire for your hair needs. My name is Hillary and I love styling brides for their big day. If you're looking for loose and effortless up styles, or beach romantic waves, I'm your gal! Making your wedding day a little less stressful and beautiful is my priority, it's super important to me that you feel confidently yourself. Looking forward to meeting you and making your hair dreams come true!

Find me on instagram @sunshinehillzhair and check out my board on pinterest at:

216 Grandville Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Location of (Cheeky Strut Salon)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding