Cheek Couture On Location Hair and Makeup

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View map

We are an On Location Hair and Make-up company. We service Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and surrounding areas. Look no further and call Cheek Couture today!!! We look forward to being a part of your special day!!!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/18/2010
    Molly did hair and makeup for my preview, as well as on location hair/makeup for me, three bridesmaids, and makeup for my mom on the day of the wedding. She does stunning work - everyone looked fresh, beautiful, and elegant. Molly is professional, courteous, talented, and a total sweetheart. I can't say enough good things about Cheek Couture, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup services.
    Ava Married on 08/01/2010
    Robyn did my hair and makeup for my wedding on August 1, 2010. She was the absolute BEST person I could have ever imagined hiring for the job. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup as well as my mother's hair and makeup. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day! I wanted more of a made up look and I could not even recognize myself in the mirror because I looked so beautiful after she was finished. In addition to being tremendously talented, which in my opinion you could never go with a better person in a million years than Robyn, she is also wonderful. She was able to keep her calm no matter how stressful the atmosphere got in the bridal room. She kept me calm and laughing the entire time. She is very pleasant to be around, which I think is an added bonus for someone you have to spend a good amount of time with right before you walk down the aisle. We could genuinely feel that she wanted to make you look your best and she was very receptive to any comments. She took her time and made sure everything was flawless before she left. She cares a great deal about making you happy and she takes her job very seriously.

My hair and makeup remained perfect throughout the entire wedding and until the morning hours. I received countless compliments. Our pictures came out incredible! All the girls in my bridal party want to use her for their weddings.

As a true testament to what you will get if you are lucky enough to have Robyn is the fact that she went well beyond her call of duty. Not only did she make me look better than I have ever looked in my entire life but she made sure that my veil was perfect (pinned it on so well that it did not budge an inch during our entire ceremony outside where we encountered some wind or during our photo session all over the venue) AND she got me into my dress! We were having trouble lacing the back of my gown and she came to the rescue! She made sure my hair, makeup, veil, and dress looked fabulous. There is nothing more anyone can even dream to ask for than that. I could not be more thankful and glad that we had her there.

I just cannot say enough great things about Robyn! Robyn is fantastic!
  • Alioops
    Alison Married on 06/05/2010
    I loved my experience with Molly! From the makeup trial to the actual wedding day she made me feel comfortable and beautiful! Her easygoing and friendly personality made it seem like a close girlfriend was providing the services. My bridesmaids were happy as well, even my sister who NEVER wears makeup loved her look!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DesignBands.com DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Cheek Couture On Location Hair and Makeup for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688
949-632-9003
Location of (Cheek Couture On Location Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding