Devon Duff Makeup

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Welcome and thank you so much for considering me for your special day! Just like the dress you choose, makeup and hair are as equally important!

I am a working professional makeup artist/hair stylist, and have been blessed with a career in this industry for 15 plus years. I have a passion for weddings, and have done hair and makeup for countless occasions. My philosophy is to focus on my brides, models/clients best features to accentuate and enhance each person's natural beauty.

By combining my expertise with your needs and vision, you are assured a successful and productive outcome every time! Your time is precious and costly, so I pride myself on being dependable, and also my ability to work under pressure to get the job done effectively and efficiently. I am very passionate about my profession and find it vital to stay current with fashion trends while still keeping the basic simplicities that are essential.

{ Here is a run down on my prices//services }

Bridal Hair & Makeup ~

$300 makeup & hair application, lashes & skin prep
$175 makeup only
$175 hair only

$175 trail run hair & makeup. $125 for just makeup or hair

Bridesmaids/Attendees Hair & Makeup ~

$175 - $200 per-person for hair & makeup. $100 - $125 for just hair or just makeup.

Additional Charges/Services ~

Travel fee - $.60 per mile ( depends on venue location )

Hourly Rate - $150 ( look changes and touch-ups )

Assistant/staff fee may apply ( depends on wedding size, time frame and style of hair/makeup )

Prices are contingent on each individual's needs and will be determined at time of consultation. Have pictures of the style hair and makeup you desire at time of consultation.

Non-refundable deposit for booking your wedding day $50 This amount will be applied day of event.

Thank you in advance for your time and CONGRATULATIONS!
~Devon

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
3.0

• Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 09/21/2019

QUEEN of beauty

Devon has been doing my makeup for 6+ years now & to say the least, she is unbelievably talented. I have watched her work her fingers to the bone, & quickly blossom into an extremely successful, one women show. She has done my makeup & hair many times but most recently for the biggest day- my wedding! We did a trial run & she carefully listened to exactly what I wanted & made it even better. She is able to do full blown, heavy beauty makeup, as well as something very simple & natural, which is what we went with for my wedding day. My hair also came out amazing & so much more creative than the photo I showed her. She is incredible, a great listener, very upfront & a great communicator, which I am very appreciative of. Let the photos speak for themselves, the final product is what matters most! Thank you a million times!

Devon Duff Makeup's reply:

You are so sweet and beautiful. Thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to playing more on your face, LOL!
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie Married on 05/07/2018

Devon - the Makeup God Mother

Ah I love Devon, I cannot begin to say enough great things about her! Devon did me and my bridesmaids and she is incredible, so so talented. The sweetest human with such a great heart. Devon was my makeup god mother who did 8 girls makeup in the time I needed her too and it turned out amazing, 1000% recommend Devon for all your makeup needs!

Thank you Chelsie!

You looked Sensational! Not only are you a good person on the inside but you’re stunning on the outside. I couldn’t take my eyes off you that day…
    Jennifer Married on 11/01/2014
    Devon is KICK BUTT amazing!!! Yes, she is a friend but she works miracles!!! She made me look so stunning for both my engagement and my wedding - nothing too over the top that I didn't look like myself but enhanced my own beauty to another level. Great to work with, has so much talent and she does HAIR too!!! She took my pictures and transformed me into so much more!

Devon Duff Makeup's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest. Still a client and friend to this day! heart you and Jennifer Landry, XOXO

Real Weddings

• Shaina & Hamed
    46 photos · 07/28/2019

Nick + Maria (Studio 1208) Nick + Maria (Studio 1208) Wedding Photographers

We love working with Devon and are lucky enough to have worked with her on weddings as well in the commercial world too. She is an amazing makeup artist, can do hair, and has a really fun presence in any situation. Any bride would be incredibly smart (and lucky) to book Devon!!

Costa Mesa, CA, 92663
Location of (Devon Duff Makeup)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding