Los Angeles, CA 90021 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Charis Events & Design

Charis Events & Design is a full-scale wedding and event planning and design company based in Southern California. We understand that successful events are the culmination of stunning visuals, creativity and flawless execution. Our specialty is conceptualizing one of a kind of events that create a lifetime of memories. Whether in a ballroom, vineyard or beach, Charis' events are highly customized to reflect the essence of each clients' personalities and lifestyles. Charis' experienced team will design, plan and oversee all key elements of your event from start to finish to ensure your special day comes to life seamlessly.

Follow Charis Events & Design on

Charis Events & Design 1
Charis Events & Design 2
Charis Events & Design 3

Kimberly · Getting married on 11/08/2019

I don't usually write reviews online but charis events deserves a 5-star review. They did an amazing job carrying out their job and the whole day went by so seamlessly! Thanks to the team, my best friend was able to enjoy her wedding stress-free. Imagine that! I'm thinking of having charis events as my own wedding planner and would recommend anyone who is looking for one! Truly amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Ruth · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I've attended a wedding this past weekend designed by Grace Song from Charis Events & Design and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I was in awe of the design and how things were decorative; I can definitely tell that she and her team put a lot of work and effort for the day. As a guest, the way that Charis team had carried out the whole day was so smooth that I had a blast at my friend's wedding. Thank you so much for your work! I will be definitely recommending Grace to my friends and family for future references

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Saulun

Joseph · Married on 03/23/2019

Organization, execution with style

Grace and her team were absolutely Amazing. Grace's creativity/vision is quite impressive.

From my perspective as the groom - Her and her team are like a wedding swat team. They are incredibly well coordinated. Heck, I don't think I had to think at all... Everything was already set for us. They anticipated anything and everything we could have wanted. They made sure we were able to truly enjoy our wedding day. I was quite surprised how cool & collected they were regardless of all the curve balls we threw at them. I would highly recommend them for your luxury/upscale wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Charis Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• DJ Jack Farmer
    DJ Jack Farmer Wedding DJs

Charis Events always have beautiful weddings! If you're looking for a breathtaking ballroom when you get married, look no further!

• Adel Music & Entertainment
    Adel Music & Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the privilege of doing the music for the special occasions where Grace Song is the event planner and coordinator for about the past 5 years. Sometimes it's just providing the String Quartet or Harp Trio, but recently I have been called on personally by Grace to play keys and sing for the wedding ceremonies, bring in my trio and perform for the dinner hour then DJ/MC the remaining portion of the party. At each event you can really see the touch of Grace, it's about a concept and vision done with flowers, decor and lighting. She has the gift!!! Each event looks so special and she has a great team that she brings with her to assist in the process. Kudos to Charis Events & Design!

• Glow Concepts Fine Linens
    Glow Concepts Fine Linens Wedding Rentals

It was fabulous working with you. Your so detail oriented and you have great design taste. Looking forward to our next event together!

• Los Angeles, 90021 See on map