5412 S LaGrange Rd, La Grange, IL 60525 Map · Phone number

About Chantilly Banquets

This beautifully remodeled banquet hall is perfect for your special occasion. Our grand ballrooms and impressive service will help make your day as wonderful and unforgettable as you've envisioned it. Do not hesitate and contact us today.

Click here to view beautiful photographs of our Weddings.

photos by: Bella Pictures

Table setup with centerpiece
exterior

1 Reviews for Chantilly Banquets

Andrea · Married on 09/19/2014

We opted for family style and selected the Bella Ultimate, which allows for 2 meats. Just as in our tasting, the food was delicious, as noted by several guests!

Michelle was always very helpful and prompt in response, and Olivia really was a dream to work with. She answered all my calls and emails, went back and forth with me a million times, sympathized with my tears and went beyond anything I expected. She was pleasant, even when I was crazy. She knew when to be careful and when to be honest. She learned my style and my needs very quickly!

The staff is AWESOME! They remembered us every time we went in, and greeted us with hugs and kisses. Phyllis, the banquet manager, took notes during rehearsal, and when I'd forgotten to send the updated seating chart, she went table by table with me to make sure it was perfect!

They were able to use the dividing wall to perfectly separate the ceremony area from the reception area and included refreshments out in the foyer for the 15 minutes between. The venue itself is beautiful! The Italian chandeliers, the covered drive up to lace-etched double glass doors. The banquet room has these gorgeous mirrors framed in soft ivory arches, adds serious drama to the room! There is a curved stairway in the corner that is perfect for a grand entrance, and leads to a bridal suite with its own private bathroom. There is a sofa, a desk and several chairs to accommodate just the bride or the wedding party. There is also another room that they use for a meeting space that can be used as a separate bridal suite if requested. (We were a 2 bride wedding.) They offered valet and have their own personal parking lot behind the venue.

I cannot stress enough how perfect this place is!

Sent on 09/22/2014