Fall River, MA 02720 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Chantal Kfoury Events

I provide a unique combination of creativity and experience.

8a096acea83e7e79 1470685378553 image
Wedding quote
8a096acea83e7e79 1470685378553 image

3 Reviews for Chantal Kfoury Events

Amanda · Getting married on 06/18/2021

Chantal is simply amazing! From making me feel secure to completely impressed by the outcome. Last minute everything went down hill for my babyshower event. Chantal imediatly reached out to me and communicated my vision and simply turned it into a dream come true!! Especially for my first and only son!!! I really couldn't have done it with out her! She's so polite, professional and hands on. I really am truly thankful for her. All the compliments I received carry on until this day on how elegant and organized my shower was! That's exactly what I was looking for. Definitely every or any event I have from now on will be with Chantal. Her ideas are amazing.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kylee-rae · Married on 08/07/2016

Chantal is simply the best! She made our wedding dreams come true right before our eyes. She is experiences and professional and has great connections in the industry. She is so sweet and easy to work with. The day of our wedding Chantal worked hard to ensure we didn't have to worry about anything. We trusted her 100% to executive our vision! We worked with Chantal for about a year and she worked hard the whole time to ensure we were on track with planning. For all you brides working a full time job you would be smart to hire Chantal!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sadie · Married on 09/19/2015

Chantal is AMAZING! She not only helped us plan, but she helped us coordinate the entire day of our wedding! We truly could not have done it without her. From helping me with decor ideas, to actually helping me put a personal touch on every centerpiece, she was outstanding. I arrived at my wedding location VERY early the morning of, and found that she had already been there for quite some time to ensure that our setup was flawless. She is excellent under pressure, and her decor ideas are endless. Everything we had spent months talking about, was there and better than I imagined. Thank you for making our wedding day so magical!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Chantal Kfoury Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1