Nestled in the North Texas countryside of McKinney, just minutes north of Dallas, CHANDLER’S GARDENS WEDDING VENUE spans over 200 scenic acres and is the ideal destination and backdrop for elegant timeless weddings to casual rustic gatherings.
Facilities and Capacities
2 Amazing Venue Packages with 7 Incredible Ceremony & Receptions Sites
Our TUSCAN PACKAGE features an impressive 50' x 60' outdoor Tuscan Pergola for the ceremony and a 4,000 sq ft Banquet Hall for the reception. The Pergola with its rustic antique farm doors, casual chandeliers and a cobblestone floor, provides a casual, timeworn setting resembling centuries-old Mediterranean villas.
The Tuscan Banquet Hall offers an elegant, European-inspired atmosphere for your reception. A beautiful stone entrance welcomes you into a rustic elegant setting featuring soaring ceilings with beautiful iron candle chandeliers and sconces. Expand the festivities outdoors onto the back terrace and dance floor overlooking scenic meadows. Miniature lights as seen in Italy’s piazzas and the Tuscan countryside are draped across the terrace for a festive and romantic atmosphere.
Maximim capacity for our Tuscan Package is 200 people without Covid-19 restrictions and 140 people with Covid-19 restrictions at 50% capacity.
Our GARDENS PACKAGE with 3 ceremony and 2 reception areas to choose from.
1. Stroll down a winding nature trail to reveal a hidden Secret Garden! Enveloped by towering shade trees over 50 ft tall, you will be awed by a 200-year-old majestic oak tree where the wedding vows are exchanged. This enchanted garden is very peaceful and seems magical.
2. Our romantic Antique Heritage Rose Garden spans over an acre and is surrounded by vistas of rolling hills and lush landscape. The wedding ceremony is held here under a Texas-size wooden arbor and features a beautiful flagstone walkway.
3. Incredibly breathtaking and unlike any gardens you’ve seen in North Texas! Surrounded by towers of rambling roses, a beautiful blue-stone walkway leads you to our Reflections at Water’s Edge for a stunning sunset ceremony.
4. The Legends Rose Garden features a 2,400 sq ft tent and is the perfect outdoor reception location. You and your guests can take in the beauty of the surrounding roses and lake in this very romantic setting. The tent features two antique chandeliers and patio lights, stained concrete flooring for dancing the night away.
5. Enjoy al fresco dining under starry skies in our Circle of Trees reception site. Miniature lights as seen in Italy’s piazzas and the Tuscan countryside are draped from mature trees to create a festive and romantic glow. This is a favorite area which features a large 24′ diameter dance floor with beautiful scenic vistas of rolling hills and mature shade trees.
Maximim capacity for our Gardens Package is 170 people without Covid-19 restrictions and 100 people with Covid-19 restrictions at 50% capacity.
Amenities and Special Features
● 4,300 sf Tuscan Banquet / Reception Hall
● 2,400 sf White Party Tent for The Legends Rose Garden Reception
● Over 200 Beautiful acres with great vistas for photos
● 7 Unique and Beautiful Wedding and Reception Sites
● 170-200 person maximum capacity (depending on chosen site)
● 13 hour rental period
● Free use of Décor Items to supplement your design
● Furniture and Golf Cars available for Rent
● No Sales Tax on venue rental
● Electric provided at all areas
● You may use any vendors that you like
● Private bridal suites & groom's retreats
● Security officer included for 4 hours for most events
● Charming restrooms facilities throughout venue including ADA Handicap
● Conveniently located 10-15 minutes to McKinney hotels
25 Reviews for Chandler's Gardens
Recommended by 99% of couples
28 User photos
Joanna S. · Married on 12/12/2020
The moment my now husband and I toured the venue, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. It was the very last venue we toured, and we fell in love with the Tuscan Package. Stephanie was able to answer any of our questions and it made the planning so much easier! High recommend. Gorgeous venue!!Sent on 01/25/2021
Hannah · Married on 11/20/2020
Our wedding day at Chandler’s Gardens couldn’t have been more perfect. Stephanie goes above and beyond to provide the BEST experience for the bride and groom and everyone involved. We had an absolute blast. The atmosphere is so magical and we had perfect weather in November. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone in the DFW area. It’s a hidden gem!Sent on 11/21/2020
Nicole F. · Married on 05/23/2020
I had the wedding of my dreams here! We opted to get the Tuscan Package and it was perfect. We got married under the Tuscan Pergola and added the white drapery. It was truly magical. I felt like such a princess walking down the aisle. Stephanie was incredibly helpful and very sweet. Because of COVID, we had to move our wedding 3 times. She was very accommodating and understanding. She really listened to our vision and made sure everything was setup accordingly. I highly recommend this venue! It's truly stunning. Lots of great places to take wedding pictures.Sent on 04/07/2021
Chandler's Gardens Price Rates