4100 3rd Street, North Beach, MD 20714 Map · Phone number

About Champagne Taste Bridal

Congratulations! As you begin the quest for your dress, we invite you to visit Champagne Taste Bridal BEFORE spending thousands on the same designer gowns. By the time shipping costs, alterations and bustling are added to the initial dress cost, your investment can increase your retail gown purchase by 50-75%.

As Maryland's Premiere Designer Bridal Consignment Boutique, we specialize in creating a modern, upscale, customer-oriented and a private shopping experience for price-savvy brides.

Champagne Taste offers the same designer gowns as a typical bridal shop....but that is where the similarity ends. Our gowns are both 'once-loved' and new with tags (NWT). We only consign modern styles of high quality, enabling our clients to get their perfect gown under retail pricing! Whether you save $200 or $1500 you are bound to save money to place into other areas of your wedding budget! Browse our selection of designers like Maggie Sottero, Essense of Australia, Mori Lee, Allure, Justin Alexander, Pronovias, and many more.

How does it work? We want to make the search for your gown as easy and convenient as possible. That is why we offer you a 'virtual boutique'.... just SOME of our gowns are showcased on our website and Facebook page, with photos, size, price, etc. Simply browse our inventory, let us know which are your favorites, and make an appointment to visit our new larger boutique, located in the heart of Southern Maryland near four (4) major Southern Maryland Venues and multiple industry leading vendors. Only about 30 minutes south of Annapolis and Bowie and only 45 from the DC area! You can visit us online, anywhere, any time. If you have questions, we are easily reached via email, Facebook message, or telephone.

We invite you to like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/champagnetastebridal or visit our website www.champagnetastebridal.com. We can also be found on Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter. Also check out our SISTER STORE perfect for those BRIDAL PARTY GIFTS: www.IBHCB.com or www.Facebook.com/IBHCreations!

When you schedule your appointment at Champagne Taste you will be greeted by one of the friendly owners with a rack of hand-picked gowns just for you!

Already found your gown, or newly married? Champagne Taste is here to help you, whether you are interested in consigning your gown with us and getting a return on your investment, or cleaning, preserving and keeping your gown beautiful for the next 100 years. Our website has all the info you need on both consigning or preserving with us!

Schedule your appointment today.

Additional Products Available:

• White Dress Collection for Rehearsal Dinners, Bachelorette Parties and Bridal Showers
  • Custom Bridal and Bridal Party T-Shirt, Customize Your Own
  • Custom Tumblers, Beer Mugs and Wine Glasses
  • Handcrafted Glass Pearl Jewelry - Custom Colors for Bridal Parties
  • Honeymoon Resort Wear Exclusive Collection from IBHCB (www.IBHCB.com)

Follow Champagne Taste Bridal on

oleg casini new maryland boutique
champagnetastebridallogo 1
maggie sottero wedding dress pierce 5mn690 front
maggie sottero wedding dress jessica 4ms912 front
Champagne Taste Bridal
gorgeous beige and blush lace figt and flare weddi
Champagne Taste Bridal
champagne taste bridal maryland bridal boutique br
Champagne Taste Bridal
lilian west bridal gown justin alexander
melissa sweet gown
bridesmaids
Champagne Taste Bridal
essense of austraila bridal gown maryland consignm
Champagne Taste Bridal
maggie sottero corset back maryland bridal boutiqu
Champagne Taste Bridal
beaded lace mermaid gown maryland boutique
melissa sweet nwt
Champagne Taste Bridal
vintage lace maryland bridal boutique
Champagne Taste Bridal
la sposa wedding gown with a belt
Champagne Taste Bridal
sandals destination wedding dress maryland bridal
Champagne Taste Bridal
mon cheri bridal maryland consignment boutique
Champagne Taste Bridal
paloma blanca soft lace gown new with tags marylan
maggie sottero with belt
Champagne Taste Bridal
soft lace fit and flare champagne taste bridal
Champagne Taste Bridal
beaded wedding gown maryland bridal boutique
Champagne Taste Bridal
maggie sottero ballgown dress maryland bridal bout
1179190910050577595387838224619580524928365o

Champagne Taste Bridal 1
Champagne Taste Bridal 2
Champagne Taste Bridal 3

Sharon · Getting married on 10/03/2020

sarah is beyond amazing!!

absolutely love this cute little shop, Sarah is beyond amazing! she picked out some amazing dresses that fit my body so well with so little details I had given her. she is very informative on things about the dress and she gives honest opinions about how a dress will flatter certain areas, she never pushy on trying to sell you a dress but cares more about how you feel in the dress,I was very pleased to say YES TO THE DRESS on the second dress I tried on there.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Sharon! Thank you so much for this! We truly try to find the perfect gown for our bride and try listen to likes, dislikes and desires! We want to ensure our brides feel SO AMAZING on their wedding day! So happy to hear we accomplished this! We cannot wait to see wedding photos! Thank you so much for allowing our boutique to be part of your wedding story!!

Jenna · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Sara and her husband were amazing! I found the gown of my dreams and cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jenna,

Thank you so much! We are so excited for your gown! You are going to look AMAZING! Thank you for allowing our boutique the opportunity to be part of your wedding story! Congratulations!!
  • F

F · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I loved everything about Champagne Taste Bridal (CTB). Before I arrived to my departure from the Boutique, everything was amazing! Sara is extremely patience. I shared with her that there was a dress that I wanted to try on but I couldn't find the picture. She allowed me to take time and describe what I was looking for then she searched the store until she found it.

She is such a positive and welcoming force. This is a very important factor when your trying to find THEE dress. While I was at my appointment, I never felt like a customer, I felt more like a family member or a friend that she agreed to go dress shopping with. She was also good at adhering to your budget if you have one.

I loved the intimate feel of the Boutique. My appointment was private and I was able to have full range of the shop and consider my options, I am happy to report, I found THEE DRESS! I was able to say YES TO THE DRESS!

I'm also happy to report that there is a sister store (IBH Creations and Boutique) as well! Great place to get all your custom made projects for your wedding!

My experience with CTB makes me want to find another reason to buy a wedding dress because my experience was magical! Thanks CTB!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so blessed to be able to work with so many amazing brides! Finding the perfect gown for all of our brides is truly our goal! We cannot wait to celebrate your big day!!

Champagne Taste Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Walden Country Club
    Walden Country Club Country Club Weddings

Champagne Taste Bridal has a great selection of dresses at affordable prices. Staff is knowledgable and friendly and easy to work with. Dresses are handled with care and are available in many sizes. Also, they carry bridesmaids and mothers dresses too. I highly recommend Champagne Taste Bridal as your wedding outfitter!

• Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa
    Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Champagne Taste Bridal is wonderful to work with! We used their services for our 2016 Bridal Show at the Resort! They were amazing at writing the scripts for the DJ, communicating back and forth and setting up appointments for the girls to try on their dresses. We even hosted the rehearsal the day prior. Great customer service! We will be using Champagne Taste Bridal again! Thank you! -CBRS Team

• Travel Bug, LLC
    Travel Bug, LLC Travel Agents

I love Champagne Taster Bridal!! Tracy and Vania are pros at what they do and offer personalized service in a stress-free environment. Visit their shop in Crofton...it is adorable!

• 4100 3rd Street North Beach, 20714 See on map
    Please see our website: www.ChampagneTasteBridal.com!