Champagne Taste Bridal Reviews

Champagne Taste Bridal 1
Champagne Taste Bridal 2
Champagne Taste Bridal 3

Jenna · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Sara and her husband were amazing! I found the gown of my dreams and cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Jenna, Thank you so much! We are so excited for your gown! You are going to look AMAZING! Thank you for allowing our boutique the opportunity to be part of your wedding story! Congratulations!!
  • F

F · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I loved everything about Champagne Taste Bridal (CTB). Before I arrived to my departure from the Boutique, everything was amazing! Sara is extremely patience. I shared with her that there was a dress that I wanted to try on but I couldn't find the picture. She allowed me to take time and describe what I was looking for then she searched the store until she found it.

She is such a positive and welcoming force. This is a very important factor when your trying to find THEE dress. While I was at my appointment, I never felt like a customer, I felt more like a family member or a friend that she agreed to go dress shopping with. She was also good at adhering to your budget if you have one.

I loved the intimate feel of the Boutique. My appointment was private and I was able to have full range of the shop and consider my options, I am happy to report, I found THEE DRESS! I was able to say YES TO THE DRESS!

I'm also happy to report that there is a sister store (IBH Creations and Boutique) as well! Great place to get all your custom made projects for your wedding!

My experience with CTB makes me want to find another reason to buy a wedding dress because my experience was magical! Thanks CTB!!!

Summer · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Sara is the best! She makes you feel so beautiful and is very personable! She has a gorgeous selection of wedding dresses. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Thank you so much, Summer! We loved working with you and your friends! We are so glad we found the "ONE!" We can't wait to see gorgeous wedding photos!!

Brittany · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I had the most amazing experience finding my dream wedding dress at Champagne Taste! It was so refreshing, especially after having such a negative experience at another bridal boutique. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Brittany! We are so glad we could turn your wedding dress shopping experience around that day! We had a lot of fun and it was a pleasure to help you find your dream gown! We can't wait to see wedding photos! Thanks for shopping small at Champagne Taste Bridal!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

The first and last place I looked for my wedding dress. I cannot express how wonderful of a time I had at champagne taste bridal boutique! Sara made the experience wonderful. It could have easily been stressful with my family but she made the day about me and I truly felt special.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family! So glad we found the "ONE!" We can't wait to see wedding photos! Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2018

Shopping at Champagne Taste was an amazing experience. I went there just to look and see what they had not expecting to find my dress at all. To my surprise, the first dress I tried on I fell in love with. I went back to purchase it a few days later and they were very flexible with their times to come in. So many great dresses and a wide selection. Most of their gowns are brand new with tags as well!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for reviewing! We loved working with you! We are so glad we found the ONE for you! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding story! Thank you, Champagne Taste Bridal
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

very pleased with my veil and belt that I purchased from the store. customer service was excellent, very patient and helpful!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! We loved helping you find the perfect accessories for your GORGEOUS gown!

Katlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a wonderful experience. My family and I were comfortable and well taken care of! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Katlin, Thank you so much for your review! We can't wait to see wedding photos! You are going to look amazing!! Thank you!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience! Sara was so easy to work with and had a great selection. Really nice having the whole boutique to experience finding my dream dress with my family.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Amy! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you! We love offering private appointments! They really allow the entire experience to be about our brides!

Randi · Married on 09/15/2018

I got the experience I was hoping for when going dress shopping. Sarah did an amazing job making me feel
    beautiful when I wasn’t so sure and helped me find the most perfect dress!

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Sara was absolutely wonderful in helping me pick out a wedding gown! I would highly recommend her boutique to anyone. She made me feel so comfortable during the whole shopping process.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Thank you so much Kelsey! Your appointments were so special with your dad! We can't wait to see wedding photos! We know you will look AMAZING! Congrats and happy wedding planning!

Tarah · Married on 09/14/2018

I had the last lovelyvpleasure of meeting Sarah and she helped me find the perfect dress! She was amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much!! We can't wait to see photos from your Disney Belle wedding! We know it will be amazing! Congrats and thank you so much for allowing our boutique to be part of your wedding story!

Rachael · Married on 09/08/2018

I researched dresses online for WEEKS. I fell in love with one in particular and reached out to Sara to see if she happened to have it in stock. She responded within minutes! But unfortunately she didn't have the particular gown in stock. TWO days later, she emailed me stating that she found the exact gown I was looking for, that she would be picking it up for me and all I had to do was make an appointment online (which is extremely easy on the website) and show up. I can't tell you how excited and nervous I was to go try on this gown thinking I wouldn't end up liking it on or that it wouldn't fit because she only found one, in one size.. But let me tell you, Sara made me so comfortable, relaxed and stress free - she had me try on another dress to "warm up" before trying on THE dress.. I fell in love even more with it in person and it fit perfectly, I went home with it that evening. The dress was brand new! So even if your not interested in secondhand dresses, Sara also has a collection of new and unworn dresses. I'm SO thankful for Sara's time and effort in searching for this gown for me, no other bridal store is going to do that for their customers.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh Rachael! Thank you so much for your kind words!! I'm so glad we were able to help you!! It leaves us overjoyed when we are able to find 'The ONE' for our brides! We wish you nothing but the best! You are going to look amazing in your gown for your big day! Please be sure to send us photos! We can't wait to celebrate you and your wedding day!!! ** Big Hugs! **

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2018

Sarah was incredible. She really made me feel like one in a million and I found my dress at the first appointment. She is so good at listening to what you want as the bride. It was a wonderful experience.

Champagne Taste Bridal 4
    Champagne Taste Bridal 5

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal is a cute little boutique in North Beach and It was the first and last place I looked for my wedding gown. Sara pulled different dress that I really had invision myself wearing on my big day. She was so helpful and had great ideas. But what I thought I wanted after trying a few dresses that looked like the ones I had on my Pinterest weren't standing out to me like I thought they would. So Sara and my mom pulled a different style dress that they thought would fit my shape better but my bridesmaids and I wear skeptical about. As soon as I put it on and walked out I we knew it was the dress! So the dress I bought was a dress I had never imagined myself in. Also the quality of Sara's dresses are amazing and the prices were just right. I really like that Champagne Taste is very personal and since it is by appointment it is just you and your guest there. So no hustle and bustle like you would get at a chain bridal store. I would recommend every bride who is looking for their dress for the big day go to Champagne Taste Bridal first! You will be happy you did!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

This was a completely personalized experience. From before we walked in, Sara had already pulled dresses that me what I thought I was looking for. As I narrowed down and learned more about what I like, she knew "her dresses" and was able to give me more that I might like. She helped me find "THE DRESS"--she said "just trust me on this--I think this will look perfect on you. Its strapless, but we can use the bolero."

Sara made my mother's and my experience wedding dress shopping magical. She followed up in a timely manner via text, and let me know updates before she took the dresses I was looking at to shows. I tried on my dress 3 separate times on different days, and she was ver accommodating.

I recommend this consignment shopping for wedding dresses to anyone. Particularly, I think it is a great place to start your wedding dress shopping experience. Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words! We loved having the opportunity to be part of your wedding story! In addition, we loved having the opportunity to make your mom's trip to town special! We CANNOT wait to see wedding photos! We are so excited! Thank you for choosing Champagne Taste Bridal! :)

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2018

Had a wonderful experience!! Bought the first dress we tried! Sara was wonderful!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Jenny, Thank you so much! We loved working with you and Julie! Thank you for allowing Champagne Taste Bridal to be part of Julie's wedding story!! Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

So, I did not find my dress the first time I walked into Champagne Taste. I actually found the dress of my dreams at another store but it was not in my size and out of my price range. When I reached out to Sara, she went out of her way to find me the same dress in my size in my price range! She was amazing and got it super fast and I cannot even express how thankful I am to have worked with her! She did not treat me like a customer but treated me like a longtime friend and made saying “Yes” to my dress the most enjoyable and exciting experience I could have imagined!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Champagne Taste Bridal 6

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Thank you SO very much Ashley! We LOVED working with you and so glad we could help you find your DREAM gown! We love being able to make our bride's wedding dreams come true. We strive to build a relationship and not a sale! We thank you for allowing our boutique to be a part of your wedding story! Thank you so much! We can't wait to see wedding photos!! :)

Alysha · Married on 05/12/2018

Sara was great and i appreciated her patience.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Thank you so much Alysha! We loved having you and your family in the boutique! We had such a great time! <3

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience from start to finish! I had a certain budget I was looking to stick with and still had so many options! Great selection and customer service, I’d recommend anytime.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! We are so happy we found the "ONE" for you! Please send us some photos so we can celebrate your big day on our page! Thank you for allowing CTB to be part of your wedding story!

Lexi · Married on 04/06/2018

I went to a few different shops and this one was by far the best dress shopping experience I had. Thank you sara!! (:

Sent on 10/16/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Awh! Thank you Lexi! We loved having you! So glad we found "The ONE!"

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

I couldn't have been happier with my experience! It was made very personal, which made me feel special and cared for! I found my dress with ease and excitement. Thank you Champagne Taste

Sent on 07/10/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so much for reviewing us! We loved having the opportunity to help you find "THE ONE!" Thank you for allowing us to be part of your story! Congrats! Please send us some photos from your wedding day! Thank you, Champagne Taste Bridal

Audra · Married on 10/14/2017

Champagne Taste is a wonderful shop with beautiful designer dresses that are affordable. Visited other "big" bridal shops which were not as intimate and rushed you through the process. I believe this should be an experience that you want to cherish forever with your family and girlfriends (you only do it once in your lifetime) and Sara delivered that experience. I would highly recommend adding this to your top list of shops to visit.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Audra, Thank you so much for leaving your comments! We loved having you! XOXO -Sara

Erica · Married on 09/22/2017

They are amazing at this company!!! I love how personable they are and how fun they were with my party!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience with other brides! We had a great time working with you and look forward to seeing the pics from your big day! Hugs, Tracy
  • User6112478 · 1+ year ago

This place was amazing, very personal like and comfortable setting!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Champagne Taste Bridal's reply:

We really appreciate your business and that you shared your experience with other brides! Please be sure to send us a pic from your Big Day! Cheers, Tracy