44 Reviews for Champagne Taste Bridal

Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
44 Champagne Taste Bridal Reviews

Sara and her husband were amazing! I found the gown of my dreams and cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sara is the best! She makes you feel so beautiful and is very personable! She has a gorgeous selection of wedding dresses. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Summer, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience finding my dream wedding dress at Champagne Taste! It was so refreshing, especially after having such a negative experience at another bridal boutique. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The first and last place I looked for my wedding dress. I cannot express how wonderful of a time I had at champagne taste bridal boutique! Sara made the experience wonderful. It could have easily been stressful with my family but she made the day about me and I truly felt special.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shopping at Champagne Taste was an amazing experience. I went there just to look and see what they had not expecting to find my dress at all. To my surprise, the first dress I tried on I fell in love with. I went back to purchase it a few days later and they were very flexible with their times to come in. So many great dresses and a wide selection. Most of their gowns are brand new with tags as well!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience. My family and I were comfortable and well taken care of! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Katlin, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my experience at Champagne Taste. Excellent customer service! When I arrived, Sarah had several gowns pulled from the rack in my prefered style within my budget. Very responsive and had champagne celebration once I found the gown!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience! Sara was so easy to work with and had a great selection. Really nice having the whole boutique to experience finding my dream dress with my family.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got the experience I was hoping for when going dress shopping. Sarah did an amazing job making me feel
beautiful when I wasn’t so sure and helped me find the most perfect dress!

Profile Picture Randi, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sara was absolutely wonderful in helping me pick out a wedding gown! I would highly recommend her boutique to anyone. She made me feel so comfortable during the whole shopping process.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the last lovelyvpleasure of meeting Sarah and she helped me find the perfect dress! She was amazing!

Profile Picture Tarah, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I researched dresses online for WEEKS. I fell in love with one in particular and reached out to Sara to see if she happened to have it in stock. She responded within minutes! But unfortunately she didn't have the particular gown in stock. TWO days later, she emailed me stating that she found the exact gown I was looking for, that she would be picking it up for me and all I had to do was make an appointment online (which is extremely easy on the website) and show up. I can't tell you how excited and nervous I was to go try on this gown thinking I wouldn't end up liking it on or that it wouldn't fit because she only found one, in one size.. But let me tell you, Sara made me so comfortable, relaxed and stress free - she had me try on another dress to "warm up" before trying on THE dress.. I fell in love even more with it in person and it fit perfectly, I went home with it that evening. The dress was brand new! So even if your not interested in secondhand dresses, Sara also has a collection of new and unworn dresses. I'm SO thankful for Sara's time and effort in searching for this gown for me, no other bridal store is going to do that for their customers.

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Champagne Taste Bridal is a cute little boutique in North Beach and It was the first and last place I looked for my wedding gown. Sara pulled different dress that I really had invision myself wearing on my big day. She was so helpful and had great ideas. But what I thought I wanted after trying a few dresses that looked like the ones I had on my Pinterest weren't standing out to me like I thought they would. So Sara and my mom pulled a different style dress that they thought would fit my shape better but my bridesmaids and I wear skeptical about. As soon as I put it on and walked out I we knew it was the dress! So the dress I bought was a dress I had never imagined myself in. Also the quality of Sara's dresses are amazing and the prices were just right. I really like that Champagne Taste is very personal and since it is by appointment it is just you and your guest there. So no hustle and bustle like you would get at a chain bridal store. I would recommend every bride who is looking for their dress for the big day go to Champagne Taste Bridal first! You will be happy you did!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Mother of Groom, Appts. Only

This was a completely personalized experience. From before we walked in, Sara had already pulled dresses that me what I thought I was looking for. As I narrowed down and learned more about what I like, she knew "her dresses" and was able to give me more that I might like. She helped me find "THE DRESS"--she said "just trust me on this--I think this will look perfect on you. Its strapless, but we can use the bolero."

Sara made my mother's and my experience wedding dress shopping magical. She followed up in a timely manner via text, and let me know updates before she took the dresses I was looking at to shows. I tried on my dress 3 separate times on different days, and she was ver accommodating.

I recommend this consignment shopping for wedding dresses to anyone. Particularly, I think it is a great place to start your wedding dress shopping experience. Could not recommend more highly.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a wonderful experience!! Bought the first dress we tried! Sara was wonderful!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

So, I did not find my dress the first time I walked into Champagne Taste. I actually found the dress of my dreams at another store but it was not in my size and out of my price range. When I reached out to Sara, she went out of her way to find me the same dress in my size in my price range! She was amazing and got it super fast and I cannot even express how thankful I am to have worked with her! She did not treat me like a customer but treated me like a longtime friend and made saying “Yes” to my dress the most enjoyable and exciting experience I could have imagined!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sara was great and i appreciated her patience.

Profile Picture Alysha, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience from start to finish! I had a certain budget I was looking to stick with and still had so many options! Great selection and customer service, I’d recommend anytime.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

very pleased with my veil and belt that I purchased from the store. customer service was excellent, very patient and helpful!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went to a few different shops and this one was by far the best dress shopping experience I had. Thank you sara!! (:

Profile Picture Lexi, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been happier with my experience! It was made very personal, which made me feel special and cared for! I found my dress with ease and excitement. Thank you Champagne Taste

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Champagne Taste is a wonderful shop with beautiful designer dresses that are affordable. Visited other "big" bridal shops which were not as intimate and rushed you through the process. I believe this should be an experience that you want to cherish forever with your family and girlfriends (you only do it once in your lifetime) and Sara delivered that experience. I would highly recommend adding this to your top list of shops to visit.

Profile Picture Audra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They are amazing at this company!!! I love how personable they are and how fun they were with my party!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place was amazing, very personal like and comfortable setting!

Profile Picture User6112478, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am originally from other state, so most of my friends and family live elsewhere; however, my father was able to attend with me. From the time I book the appointment to the day of the appointment, Tracy was very professional. I even had to change my appointment time and Tracy was very accommodating.

The day of the appointment was great! I am an on time person and she was on time. My father enjoyed the apple cider (smile), and Tracy and her assistant included my father in the process, which was great.

The key highlights for me:
1) Very professional and on time
2) Reasonable price dresses (some with tags still on the dresses)
3) Very large section
4) No pressure to purchase a dress

Most important, though I did not have my mother there or any girlfriends, Tracy handled me with love and care, I was there for over an hour trying on different style dresses, without the pressure of purchasing one. Tracey even suggested dresses for me based on my style and body type (smile).
I highly recommend Champagne Taste Bridal

Profile Picture Amira, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Consignment