Blue Mounds, Blue Mounds, WI 53517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ceremonies By Design

Ceremonies By Design is a wedding officiant company located in Blue Mounds, Wisconsin, creating personalized and meaningful ceremonies for couples. Reverend Joan Pape is honored to be your confidante, collaborator, and spiritual coach in creating the ideal wedding ceremony for you and your partner. Whether you want to combine traditional elements or create something truly unique, Ceremonies By Design provides services based on your tastes.

Experience
Ordained by the Universal Life Church in 1998, Reverend Joan Pape's first officiating experience was for her daughter's wedding in 2002. Over the years, she has performed over 600 weddings. Additionally, she is a Reiki Master Teacher and practices alternative medicine.

Ceremonies By Design officiates interfaith, religious, and non-religious ceremonies, as well as civil unions. During your introductory meeting, Reverend Pape will discuss your vision for your wedding day, whether traditional or alternative, and her approach. Ceremonies By Design offers hands-on assistance both on the big day and during the planning process; from arriving early to ensure proper set up to coordinating musical cues, they keep your special day organized. Premarital counseling is available upon request, and sample vows are provided to assist in the customization of your own vows.

dana and bill tait 08 03 13

Ceremonies By Design 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Choice!

Joan was extremely easy to work with through the planning process and our ceremony turned out great! Everyone was telling us how wonderful the ceremony was. We are not religious and didn't have a pastor, etc. Originally I wanted a friend to marry us because I did not want a "stranger" to do it. My parents, however, were adamant that I hire a professional. Originally I was upset but after I met Joan I knew they were right. She was very organized and it was obvious she had many years of experience. That was very comforting. It was then I realized I had so many other things to worry about that if I hired Joan I wouldn't have to worry about the ceremony. She was very prompt in answering all of my questions. She also understood my predicament and was able to make a ceremony that worked for everyone. She is just an overall nice person as well. We are very happy with her services and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Erika Duelge · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeds expectations

Joan is truly exceptional. She provided guidance and insights into our ceremony from the very beginning. She was able to capture the essence of our relationship from start to finish, and there wasn’t a dry eye in the place! She made us feel confident and comfortable with everything and when we renew our vows someday, Joan will be there for us again.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ceremonies By Design FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 65.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ceremonies By Design 1
    Military Discounts
    If either the bride or groom (or both) are active in the military, I offer a 10% discount off my officiant services. It's just my small way of giving back and expressing my sincere gratitude for the dedication all members of the military give to all of us in the U.S.

• The Darling Wedding Co
    The Darling Wedding Co Wedding Planners

Joan and Karen are such fantastic people and amazing officiants! They really listen to the clients and create ceremonies that embody the couple love and spirit. We have worked with Joan and Karen for many years, and absolutely love working with them!

• Blue Mounds Blue Mounds, Wisconsin, 53517 See on map