Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West

11304 NE Stutz Road, Vancouver, WA 98685 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West

csweddings.info@gmail.com 360-553-6999

Whether yours is a lavish wedding or intimate elopement, I am licensed to officiate your ceremony at any venue in Oregon or Washington. As a Non-Denominational Ordained MInister, I specialize in creating romantic, personalized wedding ceremonies. I invite you to visit my website. Then call me for a free, no obligation phone consult. If you would like to move forward, we will set a date for a detailed wedding consult in person, via skype or on speaker phone. During our consult, I will listen carefully to your words and wishes. At that time, my fee is paid to reserve you date. After I will be avalible for phone, text or email and together, we will make your wedding day every bit as magical as you are dreaming it to be.

Wedding Ceremonies, Same Day Elopement, Same Sex Weddings, Vow Renewal, Commitment Ceremonies.

11 Reviews for Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West

Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West 1
Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West 2
Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West 3
Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West 4

Jennifer Thomas · Married on 03/16/2019

Happily ever after!

Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are to of found Rev. West. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with our choice to elope rather last minute. She had never met us. After a short conversation she was able to choose the perfect words for our ceremony. It was personal and romantic. All we had to do was grab our license, get dressed and show up. Thank you Rev. West for creating the perfect wedding for us. We would do it over again a thousand times the same way.

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev. West was so wonderful. On our wedding day there was a tragic car accident that blocked traffic from getting to our event (our DJ was stuck in the traffic so we played our processional music from someone’s car speakers on Bluetooth!), but reverend West kept things moving along and made sure our ceremony still went on beautifully. She was right by our sides as we kept making adjustments and really helped to ease our stress. She was so eloquent and captured the spirit of our relationship in the ceremony exactly as we pictured. There wasn’t a dry eye in our entire group, it was truly unforgettable.

Award

Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA