Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West

11304 NE Stutz Road, Vancouver, WA 98685 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West

csweddings.info@gmail.com 360-553-6999 web: csweddings.info

Whether yours is a lavish wedding or intimate elopement, I am licensed to officiate your ceremony at any venue in Oregon or Washington. As a Non-Denominational Ordained MInister, I specialize in creating romantic, personalized wedding ceremonies. I invite you to visit my website. Then call me for a free, no obligation phone consult. If you would like to move forward, we will set a date for a detailed wedding consult in person, via skype or on speaker phone. During our consult, I will listen carefully to your words and wishes. At that time, a deposit of $220 is paid to reserve you date. After, I will be avalible for phone, text or email and together, we will make your wedding day every bit as magical as you are dreaming it to be.

Wedding Ceremonies, Same Day Elopement, Same Sex Weddings, Vow Renewal, Commitment Ceremonies.

Couple kissing

Ceremonial Services Rev. Chenin West 4
  • Donicia

Donicia · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect ceremony

Rev. Chenin West was such a great choice for our wedding officiant! She helped us along the way and was always making sure we up to date on the vows she helped us write. Everyone was saying how wonderful the and short the ceremony was and super pleased. I was beyond please by her. She truly captured us in her speech. So happy we pick her and would do it again. Thank Rev. West ❤

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jennifer Thomas · Married on 03/16/2019

Happily ever after!

Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are to of found Rev. West. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with our choice to elope rather last minute. She had never met us. After a short conversation she was able to choose the perfect words for our ceremony. It was personal and romantic. All we had to do was grab our license, get dressed and show up. Thank you Rev. West for creating the perfect wedding for us. We would do it over again a thousand times the same way.

Sent on 03/17/2019

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 280.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA