Serving Central Oregon, La Pine, OR 97739 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Perfect Ceremony with Helen Laibach

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding in Central Oregon! As an ordained officiant, I believe that everyone deserves to unite in marriage and to have the perfect ceremony. During our meeting, I will get to know the two of you in depth in order to incorporate personal elements into your ceremony that are unique to your love story. I am happy to perform religious, non-religious, and same-sex ceremonies. I can write your vows for you, or you can write your own, and we can easily incorporate a special unity ritual (such as lighting a unity candle, blending of sands, combining wines, etc). My fee does include your rehearsal, and I do offer discounts for military and all first responders. Deposit of 50% required at time of booking, balance due 10 days before ceremony. I serve the Central Oregon area (including Bend, La Pine, Prineville, Redmond, Sisters, and Sunriver).

You deserve the Perfect Ceremony! I'm dedicated to making that happen for you. Let's create it together!

"Love is a blessed mystery. It is like gravity - vast, invisible, and the unstoppable force that connects all things." (Jack Cornfield)

img9190
1df44074e46e15f1 wedding rings1

1 Reviews for The Perfect Ceremony with Helen Laibach

Bonnie Byrne · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!

Helen was amazing to work with. Made the process a lot simpler by willing to work with us and being available when we needed her. Came to our rehearsal for no extra charge, was there early the day of our wedding, and gave great advice! She has clearly been doing this for a while, gave us tips and advice on things we hadn't even though of, making our special day so much smoother.

Sent on 01/14/2019

The Perfect Ceremony with Helen Laibach FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OR
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Perfect Ceremony with Helen Laibach 1
    20% Off Paid in Full
    Any couple who pays for their service in full at time of booking receives a 20% discount (that's a $30 savings!).

• Serving Central Oregon La Pine, 97739 See on map