Medford, OR 97501 Map · Phone number

About A Gathering of Angels

I am an ordained Officiant/Minister. I provide a full range of ceremonies honoring all faiths, beliefs and cultures. Your ceremony can either be a traditional service or, being an author and published poet, I will work with you to make your ceremony one of a kind; making your ceremony as special and as individual as you are. Or I will help you write your own ceremony. After all, it’s your wedding and it should be done your way. I work closely with you, ensuring your ceremony is every thing you expected. Your happiness is my top priority. I am available for rehearsals. I go above and beyond the call and can offer advice on wedding etiquette among other concerns you may have. I offer unlimited e-mail communication. I also offer information on how to reduce wedding stress.
Well before the wedding ceremony date, I will send a copy of the entire wedding script to you for your review and approval. This gives you a chance to make sure the ceremony will include precisely all the things that are important to you. If any changes are required we will have plenty of time to make them.
When your ceremony is over, I will ask your witnesses to sign all copies of the marriage license. I will ensure that the official copy is taken or mailed to the county records department. (You may contact me by email at my business name title plus @yahoo.com). I am also available to perform same day weddings (current marriage license and two witnesses must be provided by you). I will travel to your home, a park, inside or out, site of your choice.

Contact me at five four one, five one two, two six three nine.

I have performed many ceremonies and have received much praise from my couples and their families for making their day easy, beautiful and unique.

I offer very reasonable rates and I can work within your budget, so no one is turned away because of money issues. Simple ceremonies start at just $85.00 (some restrictions apply).

Free consultations.

References are available on request.

Follow A Gathering of Angels on

aa3cb5e518b1c9b4 IMG 1642
andreadon1

3 Reviews for A Gathering of Angels

Mirasol · Married on 03/22/2014

Thank you Candice for officiating our ceremony. Our wedding day was beautiful and intimate, and you made it so special. You were very prompt and replied quickly to my messages and gave great ideas to our ceremony. We appreciate everything and very happy you married us!!

xoxo
    Mirasol & Kenneth

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jean · Married on 04/19/2009

Candice was professional and friendly. Her fees were very reasonable. She was very helpful in working with me to put together a ceremony that was built around my vision of what I wanted.

Sent on 01/10/2010
  • Kelle

Kelle · Married on 06/09/2012

3.8
      2.0

Candice did very well as our officiant. We wrote our own vows and our ceremony. She helped polish it and get it just right. Her fee was fair and she did a great job at the ceremony!
    The only quibble that I have is that I do not feel as though she was appropriately dressed. Not that I feel she should have been in a formal suit or robes, but an above the knee skirt with UGG-style boots was not suited to the style of our wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2012

A Gathering of Angels's reply:

Kelle, I'm sorry you were unhappy with my attire. It was my understanding that the wedding was a casual affair; with guest wearing jeans and plaid shirts, which is what I witnessed.
    I always try to give people fair prices and dress accordingly to what the bride has told me the attire would be. I'm sorry it didn't meet with your expectations.

A Gathering of Angels FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 85.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • In which states are you licensed? OR
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Medford, 97501 See on map
    5416907926 (Other Phone Number)
    9 A.M to 7 P.M 7 days a week