Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer

Eugene, OR View map

$500 Typical Price

While I am a social worker by profession (based in Eugene, OR), officiating weddings is something that I enjoy very much and, as a non-denominational minister, I can perform wedding ceremonies without religious affiliation. Since being ordained in 2010, I have married many beautiful couples, and it is truly a blessing to be a witness to the love and joy that is shared on such a special day.

I am willing to perform a variety of ceremonies, whether secular, faith-based, or associated with any spiritual belief or practice. I believe that love is inclusive and unconditional, and so I am particularly sensitive to, and supportive of, all couples and identities, wherever they may fall on the spectrum.

Let me make your wedding day easier and as special as it can be; we can communicate via telephone or email to see if we are a good fit, with absolutely no obligation. I look forward to hearing from you!

FAQs

How much do you charge for your services?
Pricing ranges anywhere from $100- $500 depending on the couples' needs. For most ceremonies, I charge $500, which includes mileage expenses, ceremony preparation, wedding rehearsal (if applicable), and day of service/wedding. The ceremonies I write and perform are tailored to each couple, which requires multiple meetings / interviews and regular communication. Please call for a consultation and we can talk about it!
**There will be an additional cost for venues with distances over an hour away or destination weddings**

What type of payments do you accept?
Cash, CashApp, check or money orders.

Do we have to sign a contract?
Yes, this is for your protection and my own to reserve the date of your wedding or ceremony. You can review the contract from the "Contract" link above.

What types of services do you officiate?
Same Sex Ceremonies, Non-Religious Ceremonies, Interfaith Ceremonies, and Single Religion Ceremonies

Are there other types of ceremonies/services that you do?
Anniversaries, Vow-renewals, Memorials, and Funerals

What is your attire?
I will dress in weather and wedding appropriate attire, themed or otherwise. I will gladly cover or uncover my tattoos upon request.

How long do your ceremonies last?
Ceremonies can last from 10-40 minutes depending on what the couple would like as part of their ceremony (readings, music, participation of family members or friends, etc...)

Do you allow the couple to write their own vows if they desire?
Absolutely! I welcome whatever makes the couple comfortable. Most commonly, I have written personalized vows for couples, which they have loved!

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Michele M. Married on 12/22/2019

Fabulous Ceremony

Kristin helped us create a beautiful and powerful last minute wedding. She quickly responded to our short notice inquiry and got us on track with the important stuff. Can’t thank her enough.
    Kelsey Married on 09/21/2019

The best you can get!

Everything was made simple and perfect! She really let us do everything we envisioned and helped with the tricky parts. I had zero worries on my wedding day thanks to Kristen!
    Aaron G. Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible

Kristen was absolutely amazing. She took all of the pressure off of our ceremony. She is incredibly thoughtful and considerate of your needs and listens to what you want.

Eugene, OR, 97402
Location of (Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding