Eugene, OR, Eugene, OR 97402 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer

While I am a social worker by profession (based in Eugene, OR), officiating weddings is something that I enjoy very much and, as a non-denominational minister, I can perform wedding ceremonies without religious affiliation. Since being ordained in 2010, I have married many beautiful couples, and it is truly a blessing to be a witness to the love and joy that is shared on such a special day.

I am willing to perform a variety of ceremonies, whether secular, faith-based, or associated with any spiritual belief or practice. I believe that love is inclusive and unconditional, and so I am particularly sensitive to, and supportive of, all couples and identities, wherever they may fall on the spectrum.

Let me make your wedding day easier and as special as it can be; we can communicate via telephone or email to see if we are a good fit, with absolutely no obligation. I look forward to hearing from you!

FAQs

How much do you charge for your services?
Pricing ranges anywhere from $100- $500 depending on the couples' needs. For most ceremonies, I charge $500, which includes mileage expenses, ceremony preparation, wedding rehearsal (if applicable), and day of service/wedding. The ceremonies I write and perform are tailored to each couple, which requires multiple meetings / interviews and regular communication. Please call for a consultation and we can talk about it!
**There will be an additional cost for venues with distances over an hour away or destination weddings**

What type of payments do you accept?
Cash, CashApp, check or money orders.

Do we have to sign a contract?
Yes, this is for your protection and my own to reserve the date of your wedding or ceremony. You can review the contract from the "Contract" link above.

What types of services do you officiate?
Same Sex Ceremonies, Non-Religious Ceremonies, Interfaith Ceremonies, and Single Religion Ceremonies

Are there other types of ceremonies/services that you do?
Anniversaries, Vow-renewals, Memorials, and Funerals

What is your attire?
I will dress in weather and wedding appropriate attire, themed or otherwise. I will gladly cover or uncover my tattoos upon request.

How long do your ceremonies last?
Ceremonies can last from 10-40 minutes depending on what the couple would like as part of their ceremony (readings, music, participation of family members or friends, etc...)

Do you allow the couple to write their own vows if they desire?
Absolutely! I welcome whatever makes the couple comfortable. Most commonly, I have written personalized vows for couples, which they have loved!

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

f08a3a5d02f7f934 Lori Ann James

Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 5
Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 6
Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 7

Valerie · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved working with Kristen! She made sure to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Kristen worked out the finer details when we weren't exactly sure what to say, or what we wanted. Throughout the planning, she put in hard work to create the ceremony outline, asked for our input, and then checked in on us before the wedding. Her hard work was greatly appreciated because it made our ceremony perfect and it was exactly what we wanted. If you're looking for an officiant for your big day, we highly recommend her services. She will make sure the ceremony fits your style and it exactly what you have envisioned.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 8
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 9
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 10
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 11

Cody · Married on 08/25/2018

She did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

Revered Kristen was amazing and so helpful planning our wedding. She meet with us a few month prior to our big day and spent quality time getting to know us and our love story. From the detail notes she took she wrote a personalized ceremony for us which was just perfect! During the rehearsal she went over every detail with everyone involved so we all knew what to expect. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we had pictured and Kristen went above and beyond to ensure our special day will forever be a memory we cherish. We would highly recommend Reverend Kristen for any wedding ceremony she will help make your day amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2017

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 1
    New to Eugene!

Book your wedding with me before September 30, 2019 and enjoy 20% off our agreed upon pricing.

• Eugene, OR Eugene, OR, 97402 See on map