Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer Reviews

Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 5
Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 6
Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 7

Valerie · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved working with Kristen! She made sure to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Kristen worked out the finer details when we weren't exactly sure what to say, or what we wanted. Throughout the planning, she put in hard work to create the ceremony outline, asked for our input, and then checked in on us before the wedding. Her hard work was greatly appreciated because it made our ceremony perfect and it was exactly what we wanted. If you're looking for an officiant for your big day, we highly recommend her services. She will make sure the ceremony fits your style and it exactly what you have envisioned.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 8
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 9
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 10
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 11

Cody · Married on 08/25/2018

She did an amazing job at our wedding and I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

Revered Kristen was amazing and so helpful planning our wedding. She meet with us a few month prior to our big day and spent quality time getting to know us and our love story. From the detail notes she took she wrote a personalized ceremony for us which was just perfect! During the rehearsal she went over every detail with everyone involved so we all knew what to expect. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we had pictured and Kristen went above and beyond to ensure our special day will forever be a memory we cherish. We would highly recommend Reverend Kristen for any wedding ceremony she will help make your day amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 16
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 17
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 18
    Reverend Kristen J. Pfeiffer 19

Working with Kristen was wonderful from start to finish! She was flexible with using Skype for our long distance meetings and was open to new non-traditional concepts. I felt an immediate connection to her as we are from the same alma mater and swapped current cities. This made it easy to share our feelings for one another with Kristen and for her to accurately portray our relationship in the ceremony.

We had two meetings, one via Skype in which both of us described our love for one another and how we meet. This could have easily gone on for hours, but Kristen kept us on task. The second meeting was a day before the wedding (due to the fact that we flew into my hometown for the wedding). We went over the ceremony outline and finalized our vows. Kristen was extremely patient with us as we finalized our vows and helped us explore the best wording. This was one of the most memorable moments during the wedding planning since all three of us couldn't stop laughing as we came up with creative vows. In the end we had a good balance of loving and unique vows.

Our goal for the ceremony was for it to be short, sweet, and lighthearted. We kept some traditions, like walking the bride down the aisle, but pretty much made the rest of it our own. Kristen understood those goals and exceeded our expectations. The ceremony was professional, fun, and loving and Kristen "held our hands" through the whole event. She met us before the ceremony to ease nerves and to make sure we were well hydrated. During the ceremony she guided us through the vows. Despite not having a church wedding and never once mentioning the word god in the ceremony, to my surprise both of our families loved the ceremony. Several said it was the best ceremony they had attended since it was truly about the two of us and had zero filler.

Kristen truly encapsulated the essence of our love in our ceremony. I highly recommend her as an officiant for a personalized and memorable ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Renee · Married on 07/19/2014

My wife and I are so happy that we found Kristen to be our officiant! She made the whole process so easy and stress-free, and she was very prompt and professional. It was really important for us to have an officiant that we felt like we could talk to, and we were so lucky to find Kristen. She is so easy-going, genuine, and just a very cool person! Just meeting her for the first time, it was like talking with a friend you’ve known for years.
    Kristen met with us about a month before the ceremony to get to know us and talk about our ceremony. By meeting with us for only two hours, she was able to write a beautiful, unique ceremony that so perfectly captured who we are as a couple. When I read the first draft of the ceremony, I cried happy-tears – it just so flawlessly fit my wife and I, and was filled with so much love and humor.
    We received so many compliments from our friends and family about just how perfectly the ceremony fit us as a couple. In fact, they had trouble believing that my wife and I didn’t write the ceremony – that’s how accurately Kristen was able to capture and tell our story. And everyone loved that she was willing to wear Converse sneakers to match our wedding party!
    We highly recommend Kristen, and we truly appreciate that she worked so hard to make our wedding amazing! She was more perfect that we could have even imagined.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

After lots of time researching online we were led right to Kristen. I found her reviews and her website to be "real" and authentic. I emailed her and within a couple days we were skyping and getting to know each other. She asked basic questions at first, about our lives, how we met, about our family, a little bit about how we envision our ceremony, nothing too deep. Kristen was very professional, easy to talk too and very cool, like talking to a long lost friend. We met weeks later in a Starbucks convenient for us, drank coffee and talked some more, about why we love one another, some funny or meaningful moments we remember vividly and she asked us about the proposal which my husband and I had different accounts of. ha. Kristen was very interested and we loved talking to her. She then wrote up a draft of the potential ceremony. My husband and I loved the poems she had picked along with our lives intertwined into them. She even connected our wedding song into the ceremony. We then chose her to be our wedding officiant. We emailed back and forth to perfect what we thought was the most beautiful and intimate ceremony we could have asked for. Kristen was in no way pushy or too forward with anything. She was punctual and professional at all times. She talked to the wedding planner to get the arrangement of walking down the aisle. My husband and her walked down the aisle to the arbor, he recounts telling Kristen how nervous he was and she eased his nerves by making him laugh. After the ceremony, we had guests ask how we found her and that she really seemed to know my husband and I. Overall, Kristen is an exceptional officiant and you would be crazy not to contact her for your big day!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Trish · Married on 07/04/2014

Kristin is the best officiant! She is so personable. You can meet her once and she feels just like a friend you've know forever. She is even helpful when you are worried ( exp. me with hurricane weather) very positive words of encouragement. She had a long meeting with us before the wedding and took a lot of notes and asked a lot of questions. From that she wrote an amazing story to tell of us during the ceremony, even wrote the best vows for us because we did not want to write our own. All of our guests enjoyed her and a kept asking where did you find her? Thought she was someone you have known for a long time. Will definitely recommend her everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2014
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/28/2014

Rev. Kristen both crafted and delivered the perfect ceremony for us! In the planning stages, she met with us in person at a Starbucks and we talked for a while, getting to know each other. It was a very enjoyable experience and I remembering thinking how easy it was to get comfortable with her. We had a vague idea of a winebox/love letter ceremony and she was able to take that format and create a meaningful and flowing ceremony, personalized for us. On the day of the wedding, she was a calming force in the middle of chaos. What some of these other reviews forget to mention is what a fantastic speaking voice she has! It's both serene and genuine! Both our families commented how excellent she was!! The license was filed promptly. Quite literally, she did everything perfectly! Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Aaron · Married on 10/26/2013

Kristen was a very calming and helpful presence to both myself and my wife during the entire process of planning and execution of our day. Neither my wife nor I had an exact idea of what we wanted out of our ceremony, but Kristen laid an excellent foundation for us to build upon to make our ceremony both beautiful and personal. We would absolutely recommend Kristen for your wedding to make it a special and beautiful event.

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Reverend Kristen by far exceeded our expectations!! After reading all the amazing reviews about Kristen, I contacted her to see if she was available for our wedding date. She met with my husband and I to get to know us and everything we wanted out of our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Kristen made us feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. She personalized our entire ceremony to be unique to us. We have been getting so many compliments about how beautiful and memorable our ceremony was! We are so thankful that she could be part of our special day!! We highly recommend Kristen.. you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

We could not have asked for better than Kristen. She personalized everything about our ceremony, right down to her shoes. She managed to capture us in a personal poem that we could never have dreamed up. Hands down, the absolute best choice we could have made for our Wedding. She made it great!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/07/2013

Rev. Pfeiffer was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding! She met with us for a couple of hours beforehand and asked us some "getting to know you" questions, which gave her a feel for the type of ceremony that we were looking for as well as the background info on our unique relationship.

She took that info, and with her insight into what made my wife and I "us", she crafted a completely custom ceremony that I feel captured the love my wife and I have for each other and our sense of humor. She even included a poem that she wrote just for us!

At the ceremony itself, she helped organize our guests and guided the event along smoothly. She put forth a very positive energy while performing the ceremony and afterwards, we had many people tell us how Rev. Pfeiffer seemed like an old friend who had been there for our whole relationship instead of someone that we found specifically to marry us.

Rev. Pfeiffer did everything that we asked of her and went above and beyond what we expected in her professional duties and is just a really genuinely awesome person. I'm glad that we had a chance to meet her, and include her in our special day. My only regret is that since she did such a great job the first time, we'll never have a need for her services again!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Ronia · Married on 06/22/2013

Kristen was such a blessing!! She's so peaceful, cool and laid back. She was super helpful before, during and after the wedding. Down to talking to our two young boys into participating in our wedding when they were resistant. Talked to our nervous bridal party members and put them as ease. Assisted me placing my boutonnière and calming my fiancé down and keeping us relaxed through a intense day. Kristen is like that friend you keep for a lifetime. She blended in perfectly on our wedding day; all while maintaining exceptional professionalism. Highly recommended. Act now! Kristen is the way to go! Heart of gold.

Sent on 07/30/2013

veronica · Married on 06/22/2013

Reverend Kristen Pfeifffer married my wife and I in at home ceremony. Not only was she amazing while performing the ceremony, she was a great help in the moments prior to the ceremony. It was wonderful to have an extra pair of hands on deck the day of the wedding. In preparation for the ceremony, Rev. Kristen took time to get to know my wife and I, which allowed her to prepare something absolutely beautiful and heartfelt for the day of the wedding. I would recommend Kristen to anyone getting married, she was professional, helpful, honest and just made our day extra special.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kerri · Married on 12/15/2012

Kristen is an amazing wedding officiant! My husband and I had a very offbeat, quirky, outdoor wedding in the middle of winter in New Hampshire. During an initial meeting with us, and some follow up e-mails and calls, Kristen helped us craft a ceremony that was reflective of our relationship--spiritual, fun, romantic, and not too serious. She made us feel special and did not rush the process (unlike many other wedding-related services). In the end, our wedding ceremony was beautiful, full of love, and perfect for us. I've had both friends and family ask about our officiant and we still receive comments about how much the ceremony made our attendees laugh and cry. We would highly recommend Kristen and can't thank her enough for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Lori Ann · Married on 07/14/2012

My husband and I chose Kristen to officiate our wedding, and we could not have picked a better person. She had wonderful suggestions, and she also added several personal details to our ceremony. Several guests after the wedding commented on how it was so different from other weddings and that the ceremony truly touched them. Another plus about Kristen, is that she worked with our children who were also part of our ceremony. Our union was a union of a whole family. This was very important to us, and she delivered a wedding that surpassed my greatest expectations. We loved her,a d you will too!!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Kristen is a sincere person and gentle soul who made our wedding ceremony intimate and personal. She gets to know her clients and chose passages that were near and dear to our heart. We highly recommend her as a Minister to perform your wedding. She's a wonderful person.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Sabrina · Married on 10/10/2010

Kristen gave us the most heartfelt and beautiful ceremony that we could ever have wished for. We were Kristen’s first wedding as an officiant, and we chose her because she was a friend to us both but also has a great spiritual life and shared similar values in her life. Kristen was a rock that day- I was crying down the aisle and was very emotional about the experience, but she set a calming tone and helped me get through it with some laughs. We left most of the ceremony up to her, with a few guides of things that we wanted included and she made the ceremony so personal including stories from our relationship and some of her own guiding words for us. Kristen is special because she takes the time to understand the people she is with, she is a great listener, and she is just a caring wonderful person. We were so lucky that she took us up on our request and anyone that has her as an officiant would be so lucky.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Karen · Married on 08/08/2015

We really enjoyed having Kristen as our officiant. We received so many compliments about her and our guests were all surprised that we didn't know her before the wedding! She is very warm and personable. She took the time to get know details about our relationship and crafted a wonderful ceremony! She kept us calm while standing in front of everyone and made us laugh. We feel great about how everything went and will remember this moment forever!

Sent on 09/02/2015