Grants Pass, OR 97526 Map · Phone number

About Janet L. Stanley, Shamanic Practitioner & Wedding Officiant

I am a Shamanic Practitioner and Civil Celebrant living in Southern Oregon. I create ceremonies and rituals honoring the passages, milestones and transitions in my clients' lives. I am trained in the art of ceremonial writing and work closely with my clients in creating a ceremony based on their vision and desire. I am passionate about helping others. I believe it to be an honor and a privilege to work with you, your family and your loved ones. I'd love to learn more about you and your vision. Please feel free to fill out the contact form on the right and I will get back to you within 48 hours.

dsc1198

7 Reviews for Janet L. Stanley, Shamanic Practitioner & Wedding Officiant

• shelby

shelby · Married on 10/25/2018

Beautiful spirit

Couldnt have chosen a better officiant, Janet is a warm beautiful spirit made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout our whole experience, we would recommend her to anyone looking for a personal loving ceremony.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mariah · Married on 07/02/2016

Janet Stanley was amazing! Our ceremony was down to earth but also harmonious. If your looking for someone that won't judge you but welcome you with a warm smile Janet is a perfect fit! I felt like she knew exactly what we were wanting. She is very detail oriented and nice. We asked her if she'd mind stepping aside while our photographer takes the first kiss photo..and she didn't care at all she stepped aside and we got that great everlasting photo. -Mariah

Sent on 08/21/2016

Chantel · Married on 05/23/2016

My advice, Janet Stanley is a wonderful woman that preforms the ceremony of your dreams in order to create the union of two kindred souls. Well that was basically the theme of our celebration. My husband, Steven Michael Perkins, and I His Wife, Chantel LaRay Fain Perkins are truely Blessed by Mother Nature and Janet Stanley. The Illinois River was a perfect location to celebrate the union of two people whom are in Love with each other! The Warmth and feelings from Janet while She Blessed Us was brought Steve and I even more close together. She is an awesome person and she will perform a ceremony to unite two people that You will never forget!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Janet L. Stanley, Shamanic Practitioner & Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, OR, WA