633 W. Davis St Ste 116, Dallas, TX 75208 Map · Phone number

About Celebrate Dallas

Celebrate Colorfully is an event studio specializing in bright modern weddings. We offer coordination, full planning, and floral design for couples looking for a fun wedding planning experience!

Of course, we adore the pretty little details and a good dance party, but our obsession goes a little beyond that. We love the logistics that make an event run smoothly. We love the high of seeing a party that has been months (maybe years) in the making finally come together. And most importantly, we love the idea of two people deciding on forever. Yeah, we're totally down with that.

We are also of the belief that you only need three things to have a wedding: a loving partner, an officiant, and some special people to witness. That. is. it. Once you've got those, everything else is just icing on the cake. (If you even want a cake! Personally, I'd never turn down a wedding pie or donut!)

We're not out to sell you a bunch of junk you don't need or push our style down your throat. We will be your biggest advocates, your sounding board, and your first line of defense against any stress and craziness. Because you deserve to be fully present on your wedding day.

Basically, our aim is to help you throw a kick-ass party that feels like you and have fun in the process!

Follow Celebrate Dallas on

Celebrate Dallas 6
Celebrate Dallas 7

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolute Rockstar

Caitlin is like a fairy godmother who is incredibly organized and will make all your wedding dreams come true.

We hired Caitlin for the day-of-hustle, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding-- and sanity.

Throughout the planning process, Caitlin was so helpful in giving vendor recommendations -- our cake, transportation, and hair/makeup were all Caitlin recos and we couldn't have been happier. Caitlin did an incredible job of making herself available for any questions or thoughts I had.

In the month leading up to the wedding, Caitlin developed timelines that would make a type-A heart go pitter patter. She had things planned down to the minute, and going into the wedding weekend I felt such a sense of calm knowing that Caitlin had everything locked down.

The day of, I felt absolutely no stress because Caitlin was managing everything on the backend. I had so many people in the wedding party come up to me to sing Caitlin's praises. She was texting the groomsmen to make sure they were staying on schedule and checking in with me to make sure I was feeling at ease. Our wedding ran so smoothly thanks to Caitlin.

In short, Caitlin is a rockstar. She's fun to work with, I trust her implicitly, and she created the best night of my life. I absolutely adore her and would recommend her to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Annalise

Annalise Kean Peterson · Married on 10/07/2018

Fun, Professional, and So Easy to Work With!!

Caitlin and Megan were both fantastic - we used them for planning and florals. They took our very sparse ideas (we really had little-to-no ideas for a "theme" or "look" we wanted for our wedding other than colors we liked) and turned them into the wedding of our dreams! Megan is such a creative, and designed the most stunning and unique table decor that was exactly what we didn't even know we wanted! Caitlin kept everyone calm, and truly let my family and my husband and I just enjoy our day. If there were any issues the day of, we didn't even know about them - and that's the sign of a good planner! They both brought peace, joy, and beauty to our day and helped our wedding truly be a day we will be able to look back on fondly for years!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Celebrate Dallas 8

Bensey · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Caitlin for the Day of Hustle package. I was planning our Dallas wedding from long-distance, and Caitlin was an incredible resource to help me find vendors, stay on track and stay organized. I bugged her with far too many e-mails, and always got a timely response. We had multiple planning meetings with Caitlin to help with design guidance and ensure everything would go together. She was a valuable teammate to bounce ideas off of and help us make sure we achieved our vision.

We heard about Celebrate Dallas originally through one of my friends and got to witness the team in action at her wedding. The team was friendly, but strict enough to ensure the event stuck to the timeline and everything flowed smoothly. We witnessed the same thing at our wedding, and we have already recommended one of our friends use the Celebrate team to make sure their wedding goes off without a hitch. Thanks again Caitlin!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Celebrate Dallas FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We had the chance to work with Megan at a Dallas wedding in September, and she was beyond wonderful. Between her perfectly organized calendar of events and her emergency toolbox of all things imaginable, Megan was always prepared and on top of everything.

• Stephanie Rogers Photography
    Stephanie Rogers Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Celebrate Colorfully during a wedding a couple of weeks ago. She is so professional, fun, and is always making sure that everything looks perfect and is going smoothly for the bride and groom. As a photographer it is important for us to connect with the event coordinator and we have to say, we LOVE Megan! :)

• 633 W. Davis St, Ste 116 Dallas, 75208 See on map