633 W. Davis St Ste 116, Dallas, TX 75208 Map · Phone number

About Celebrate Dallas

Celebrate Colorfully is an event studio specializing in bright modern weddings. We offer coordination, full planning, and floral design for couples looking for a fun wedding planning experience!

Of course, we adore the pretty little details and a good dance party, but our obsession goes a little beyond that. We love the logistics that make an event run smoothly. We love the high of seeing a party that has been months (maybe years) in the making finally come together. And most importantly, we love the idea of two people deciding on forever. Yeah, we're totally down with that.

We are also of the belief that you only need three things to have a wedding: a loving partner, an officiant, and some special people to witness. That. is. it. Once you've got those, everything else is just icing on the cake. (If you even want a cake! Personally, I'd never turn down a wedding pie or donut!)

We're not out to sell you a bunch of junk you don't need or push our style down your throat. We will be your biggest advocates, your sounding board, and your first line of defense against any stress and craziness. Because you deserve to be fully present on your wedding day.

Basically, our aim is to help you throw a kick-ass party that feels like you and have fun in the process!

Follow Celebrate Dallas on

Celebrate Dallas 7
  • Lexi

Lexi Fiegener · Getting married on 07/03/2021

AMAZING People and Professionals

I truly can't say enough great things about Caitlin with Celebrate Dallas, and Megan with Bloom Dallas. These two are a DREAM TEAM! These two brought our vision to life, and Caitlin helped me be able to relax and live in the moment on the day 100% without stress! Even when my MUA cancelled basically the week before my wedding, Caitlin went above and beyond and found me a great team. I'll be forever grateful to her!

We used Caitlin for Weekend-of coordination and Megan did all of our gorgeous floral design.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Caroline Peterson · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Run - do not walk - to hire Caitlin and Megan

Wow! We hired Caitlin for sort-of-month-of but more like multiple-months-before coordination and Megan for florals and I just loved working with them. Seriously, if you a bride, RUN, do not walk, to their office and hire them.

We met with Megan once about a year before our wedding and she immediately knew exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't communicating it well. We met with her one more time a month before and I had changed my mind about a few things but she was right there, on the same page as me - and let me tell ya, her work was incredible. She did such a beautiful job on the floral design and bringing the ideas to life!

Caitlin is the girl boss you need on your team. Especially if one of your vendors is wasted at your reception, haha. She's the one you want coordinating everything and running the show. If I ever build a house, I might hire Caitlin as a contractor, she's just that good. She got us really great deals with vendors and brought our crazy dreams to life and made the whole wedding day so easy and enjoyable for us.

I will definitely use them both for my next wedding! (just kidding)

Sent on 04/26/2019

Kaitlyn Maynard · Married on 05/17/2019

The Dream Team

Caitlin and Megan are the ultimate dream team. They brought our vision to life with minimal details and ran with the creative thinking. We are now 2 months post wedding and still say that they the BEST investment we made for our special day. Wedding planner turned friend for life. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Celebrate Dallas FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We had the chance to work with Megan at a Dallas wedding in September, and she was beyond wonderful. Between her perfectly organized calendar of events and her emergency toolbox of all things imaginable, Megan was always prepared and on top of everything.

• Stephanie Rogers Photography
    Stephanie Rogers Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Celebrate Colorfully during a wedding a couple of weeks ago. She is so professional, fun, and is always making sure that everything looks perfect and is going smoothly for the bride and groom. As a photographer it is important for us to connect with the event coordinator and we have to say, we LOVE Megan! :)

• 633 W. Davis St, Ste 116 Dallas, 75208 See on map