Celebrate Dallas Reviews

43 | Dallas, TX

43 Reviews for Celebrate Dallas

Hannah Simmons · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Recommendation

Caitlyn did such an amazing job helping us coordinate our wedding. She made sure she had everything she needed to make the day run smoothly ahead of time. On the day of, she was our go-to person for EVERYTHING. She had it all and knew it all. She is absolutely fabulous. She kept things running smoothly from the first meeting.

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi Fiegener · Getting married on 07/03/2021

AMAZING People and Professionals

I truly can't say enough great things about Caitlin with Celebrate Dallas, and Megan with Bloom Dallas. These two are a DREAM TEAM! These two brought our vision to life, and Caitlin helped me be able to relax and live in the moment on the day 100% without stress! Even when my MUA cancelled basically the week before my wedding, Caitlin went above and beyond and found me a great team. I'll be forever grateful to her!

We used Caitlin for Weekend-of coordination and Megan did all of our gorgeous floral design.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Caroline Peterson · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Run - do not walk - to hire Caitlin and Megan

Wow! We hired Caitlin for sort-of-month-of but more like multiple-months-before coordination and Megan for florals and I just loved working with them. Seriously, if you a bride, RUN, do not walk, to their office and hire them.

We met with Megan once about a year before our wedding and she immediately knew exactly what I wanted even though I wasn't communicating it well. We met with her one more time a month before and I had changed my mind about a few things but she was right there, on the same page as me - and let me tell ya, her work was incredible. She did such a beautiful job on the floral design and bringing the ideas to life!

Caitlin is the girl boss you need on your team. Especially if one of your vendors is wasted at your reception, haha. She's the one you want coordinating everything and running the show. If I ever build a house, I might hire Caitlin as a contractor, she's just that good. She got us really great deals with vendors and brought our crazy dreams to life and made the whole wedding day so easy and enjoyable for us.

I will definitely use them both for my next wedding! (just kidding)

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Case · Married on 01/19/2020

Caitlin is amazing!

I have Caitlin with Celebrate Dallas booked for my big day in January. SO far, she has been amazing! So responsive and excited to help me coordinate the wedding. I cannot wait for January!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann Beringer · Married on 01/17/2020

The. Best. Wedding. Planner. EVERRR

If you’re in Dallas and you’re getting married, do yourself a favor and call Caitlin immediately!!! I’m telling you, it was the best decision we made for the wedding. Not only is she super knowledgeable, organized and creative but she’s also extremely kind, funny and calm (which was so helpful to have on the day of the wedding when I was freaking out!). My dad and mom both said If there was anything we could go back and do it would be to hire her for full-event planning, instead of just Day of (which still gave us access to her for like 3 full months and she was always so helpful!). She made our wedding beautiful and me, my husband, and our parents had not a care in the world on the wedding day bc she handled absolutely everything. And on top of all her wonderful planning skills, she truly became our friend and we were so happy to have her there with us, making the planning process so easy. So hire her! It will be the best money you spend!!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Kayce

Kayce Kuntz · Married on 01/02/2020

Celebrate Dallas Was The BEST CHOICE!

Hiring Celebrate Dallas was the BEST choice we made for our wedding. Caitlin was so helpful, organized and fun to work with. I felt I could trust her 100% and she listened to my wants, questions and needs. On the day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about anything! In fact, I never thought about the vendors or worried about something going wrong. I just enjoyed our day! Our wedding day was a dream come true and it is largely because of Caitlin and her team. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Philippa

Philippa Crampton · Married on 10/05/2019

EXTRAORDINARY! Best vendor of all time.

Caitlin is detail oriented, versatile, professional, understanding, kind and 100% what you need in any vendor. I was amazed at how she managed to put me, my mom, my dad and my other family members at ease during the whole process. Thank you for elevating my experience on the day, allowing me to be stress free in the process leading up and helping me achieve everything I wanted. You made everyone happy without jeopardizing anything I wanted from my end.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Christine

Christine Saba · Married on 09/28/2019

She'll make it easy to focus on your DAY!

Caitlin is truly amazing! She made me feel calm, always put me first, cared for family and friends and made my day as PERFECT as can be. She is all you want and need in a wedding planner and will execute flawlessly the day of!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hamlin · Married on 09/01/2019

Caitlin made it happen!

Caitlin was so wonderful to work with. I didn't worry about a thing because I knew she had it all under control. Our wedding day went off without a hitch! (Or if there a hitch, I never knew, she's that good!) Thank you, Caitlin!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Toney Dempsey · Married on 08/23/2019

Caitlin is awesome!

Celebrate Dallas takes away all the stress and worry for your big day! Caitlin is organized, creative, and passionate about what she does. If you are looking for a planner who can make sure things go without a hitch, but also feels like she’s your best friend, look no further!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Castañeda · Married on 08/23/2019

INCREDIBLE! You gotta work with Caitlin!

Caitlin is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Not only did she help make our wedding day so perfect for us (I seriously didn't have to think about anything except having fun and enjoying my friends, family and HUSBAND!) she also made our wedding planning process SO fun and EASY! What more could you want?! Caitlin is always 10 steps ahead and thinks about absolutely everything - she has it all planned out and knows how to deliver the goods! You need to work with Caitlin, everyone deserves a coordinator like her :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Kaitlyn Maynard · Married on 05/17/2019

The Dream Team

Caitlin and Megan are the ultimate dream team. They brought our vision to life with minimal details and ran with the creative thinking. We are now 2 months post wedding and still say that they the BEST investment we made for our special day. Wedding planner turned friend for life. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolute Rockstar

Caitlin is like a fairy godmother who is incredibly organized and will make all your wedding dreams come true.

We hired Caitlin for the day-of-hustle, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding-- and sanity.

Throughout the planning process, Caitlin was so helpful in giving vendor recommendations -- our cake, transportation, and hair/makeup were all Caitlin recos and we couldn't have been happier. Caitlin did an incredible job of making herself available for any questions or thoughts I had.

In the month leading up to the wedding, Caitlin developed timelines that would make a type-A heart go pitter patter. She had things planned down to the minute, and going into the wedding weekend I felt such a sense of calm knowing that Caitlin had everything locked down.

The day of, I felt absolutely no stress because Caitlin was managing everything on the backend. I had so many people in the wedding party come up to me to sing Caitlin's praises. She was texting the groomsmen to make sure they were staying on schedule and checking in with me to make sure I was feeling at ease. Our wedding ran so smoothly thanks to Caitlin.

In short, Caitlin is a rockstar. She's fun to work with, I trust her implicitly, and she created the best night of my life. I absolutely adore her and would recommend her to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Annalise

Annalise Kean Peterson · Married on 10/07/2018

Fun, Professional, and So Easy to Work With!!

Caitlin and Megan were both fantastic - we used them for planning and florals. They took our very sparse ideas (we really had little-to-no ideas for a "theme" or "look" we wanted for our wedding other than colors we liked) and turned them into the wedding of our dreams! Megan is such a creative, and designed the most stunning and unique table decor that was exactly what we didn't even know we wanted! Caitlin kept everyone calm, and truly let my family and my husband and I just enjoy our day. If there were any issues the day of, we didn't even know about them - and that's the sign of a good planner! They both brought peace, joy, and beauty to our day and helped our wedding truly be a day we will be able to look back on fondly for years!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Bensey · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Caitlin for the Day of Hustle package. I was planning our Dallas wedding from long-distance, and Caitlin was an incredible resource to help me find vendors, stay on track and stay organized. I bugged her with far too many e-mails, and always got a timely response. We had multiple planning meetings with Caitlin to help with design guidance and ensure everything would go together. She was a valuable teammate to bounce ideas off of and help us make sure we achieved our vision.

We heard about Celebrate Dallas originally through one of my friends and got to witness the team in action at her wedding. The team was friendly, but strict enough to ensure the event stuck to the timeline and everything flowed smoothly. We witnessed the same thing at our wedding, and we have already recommended one of our friends use the Celebrate team to make sure their wedding goes off without a hitch. Thanks again Caitlin!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bailey · Married on 04/28/2018

Let’s start by saying this - Caitlin needs to charge 10x what she charges for her services because they are that good. Being the groom, my bride was stressed as hell through the last month or two of wedding planning and Caitlin, even though we only had her as our day of coordinator, took a bunch of stress off both of us.
    Everyone always told us during planning that something was going to go wrong and to roll with the punches. I can honestly tell you we have to dig for even the trivial things and that is 110% due to Caitlin and her team. I can’t lie to you and tell you something won’t go wrong during your wedding but rest assured if you’re in Caitlin’s hands, you will have as close to a perfect day as humanly possible. She’s THAT good.

We also utilized Megan for our wedding florals and I couldn't have been more happy with how they turned out. She listened to exactly what I wanted and brought so many examples so I could pick out the flowers and make sure they were what I was expecting. She worked within our budget and gave suggestions that were perfect. All I wanted were a bunch of beautiful flowers for our wedding and she definitely delivered and made my vision a reality.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2018

Caitlin was such an amazing person to work with. We met with Caitlin a little more than a year before our wedding and chose the "day of" service, but Caitlin was available throughout the entire time to answer any questions and provided us recommendations on our photographer and cake when we needed some guidance. I seriously feel so weird saying "vendor" because Caitlin was so much more than that. She was really a support system and felt like a friend by the time wedding day rolled around that I was 100% comfortable she was able to make what I was looking for come to life. I felt pampered, supported, guided...I seriously just had to show up for my wedding. Everything was taken care of. Her attention to detail, and ability to grab the reigns is more than I could have imagined. I only have a couple single friends left in Texas, but I will be pusing all of them and anyone I meet to work with her. Caitlin was the best spent money of the wedding, far and away. My (now) husband and I knew immediately she was the one for us ten minutes into our first meeting, and never questioned that decision for a split second. All of our family and guests commented on how amazing she was, how coordinated everything was, and how beautifully it all turned out. She ran the show in a way that was so smooth, you didn't even realize anyone was pulling all the strings until it was over. If I could give 1,000 stars I would! Absolutely adore and appreciate her!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Donna · Married on 01/27/2018

Hello all! Mother of the Bride! I cannot begin to express how wonderful my experience was with our wedding planner Caitlin Sulley and florals by Megan Willis. Both were consummate professionals and wonderful human beings. We worked with both over a 10 month period and used their services as full time event planners. THE BEST decision we ever made! The bride and groom called the shots and shared their vision with Caitlin and Megan.

Everyone was thrilled with the attention to every detail, coordinating everything with vendors, hair, makeup, hotel blocks, cake artist, DJ, venue, catering, florals, photographers, cotton candy (yep Cotton Candy)! A incredible Dream Team pulled it all together.
    They consistently communicated with bride, groom, MOB and FOB via texts, phone calls, emails, and face to face meetings. Caitlin has a remarkable ability to work with the different personalities in any family dynamic! We have a cast of characters in our family!

“Day of, the vision” came alive at The Room on Main. It was a Black Tie evening wedding and the venue was a fairy tale.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/22/2017

We LOVED every second we got to spend with our planner and florist! The Celebrate Dallas Team was with us every step of the way. We were so happy with the way everything turned out, and truly couldn’t have done it without them! These ladies are extremely organized, creative, genuine and FUN!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Smith · Married on 10/01/2017

I was recommended to Caitlin and Megan by a co-worker who was one of these ladies first really big clients and I could not have been more impressed! Caitlin was a brides dream come true! Especially for a bride (me) who works in the wedding industry and had very specific and picky things in mind! I probably could have been a bridezilla to some, but for Caitlin she took everything on with a smile and went with all the punches! Megan was also such a pleasure! For florals were really weren't completely set on a certain floral or style, but she took all my ideas and did a wonderful job with every single detail! I cannot write enough to express how happy I am with Celebrate Colorfully but hopefully this is enough to sway the planning bride to book today!!! Thanks again ladies!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jenny · Married on 04/15/2017

If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, just do it and hire Caitlin and the Celebrate Dallas team. I hired Caitlin for month-of coordination for my wedding at the Nasher Sculpture Center. I can't say enough great things about her and her team. They executed my vision perfectly, and I wouldn't change a thing about how our wedding went. She's everything you could want in a planner - detail-oriented, responsive, organized, kind, patient, cool, creative, and just all-around helpful. I grew more at ease with every step of the process. Caitlin thinks of all the little things you never thought of because, ya know, you haven't planned a wedding before. She is also the take-charge lady you want running all your shizz leading up to your wedding and the day-of because you will have zero bandwidth to mess with your vendors, etc. She knows the right questions to ask and just handles it. She and her team are the reason my husband and I had a beautiful stress-free wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone.

I also used Caitlin's business partner, Megan, for floral design and I would echo all the positivity for her as well. Her style was exactly what I was looking for in florals - bright, lush, modern, loose arrangements. This fit our venue and style perfectly, and I had so many people commenting to me how gorgeous the florals were. I wish I could have Celebrate Colorfully arrangements in my life all the time because they just have this beautiful, happy vibe!

It makes things so much easier when you have your planner and floral designer working lock-step. I also thought they were a great value for all the planning services and floral we got. These ladies are a dream to work with. They're the fun, creative, unpretentious duo you want for your wedding, and I'm so glad I hired them for mine!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/24/2017

Caitlin and the Celebrate team are worth their weight in gold! I truly can't imagine planning a wedding without her! We knew that we wanted to hire a coordinator for our wedding so that we could just relax and enjoy our special day. Caitlin was so organized, thoughtful, and professional from the very beginning. I knew from the moment I saw her in action at our rehearsal dinner that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Caitlin has the ability to take control and manage any situation that is thrown at her, but as the bride, I never knew if there was a problem! I was a nervous wreck when we arrived at the venue, but Caitlin was there waiting for me and the moment I saw her, I knew everything was being handled.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Carolina · Married on 01/07/2017

Hiring Megan and Caitlin with Celebrate Colorfully was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Their attention to detail and creativity during the planning process was super helpful for a more laid back bride like myself. Megan put together the most amazing florals for our special day with a small amount of guidance on my part. Caitlin went above and beyond in every aspect of Day of Coordination. My husband and I were able to just show up on our wedding day and enjoy ourselves, knowing that this wonderful team would be taking care of everything. Not only are these awesome ladies great at their jobs, but they are super sweet and fun to work with. We highly recommend them for any wedding or event needs!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

I'm not sure there are enough wonderful things I could say about Caitlin and Megan! I used them for day-of coordination and all my floral. They were my dream team. From the second I met them I felt at ease, and confident that they could make my vision for Ryan and my wedding come to life. AND THEY DELIVERED! Seeing their business grow since I first met Megan last December (2015) has brought me joy! They deserve all of it. If you're considering any kind of assistance planning your wedding~do not hesitate to call these girls! They are organized, funny, and just the best at what they do. xoxo. brb gonna go plan a vow renewal or giant birthday party now just so I can have an excuse to hangout again!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2016

So this review is a little bit overdue, because of who I am as a person. Anywho, we got married in October and used Celebrate Colorfully for florals and day-of coordination. First off, they are pretty freaking fantastic. They have great taste. They are just plain cool, down to earth, and great at communication (and not just before you sign a contract!). I feel like I made new friends throughout the process and I just really loved working with them! Megan did a beautiful job on florals and she worked magic by giving me the details that I wanted the most while keeping my budget in mind (if you're planning a wedding, you know that the ability to do this is invaluable). Something I particularly loved about working with Celebrate Colorfully is the VALUE I found in being able to tap their resources. We ended up renting some of the beautiful glasses in their inventory (in addition to using other random items) AND both Megan and Caitlin directed me to amazing vendors for our cake and DJ/MC. Caitlin did our day-of coordination and SHE WAS EVERYTHING. Seriously, I didn't need to be stressed at all because Caitlin ran the show and I just had to show up. She's a boss lady with the perfect amount of chill. I can't even imagine how the day would've gone without her (and the day was absolutely perfect). Megan, Caitlin, and the interns went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was a success. If we did our wedding day all over again, I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you all for being wonderful!

Sent on 12/18/2016