318 W. Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI 48116 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for CC Catering

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious 😋

The food was incredible. Probably the best “wedding food” I have ever had!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Tom · Married on 09/09/2018

We used CC Catering for our wedding and cannot rave about the food enough. I think every guest that was there must have come up to me at some point to tell me how good the food was. They were very prompt with the delivery which was important because we had an outdoor wedding in a tent where the food was served shortly after the ceremony. They were very professional and efficient in setting up. I will certainly call them the next time I have an opportunity and recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • F

Deana · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy that we chose CC Catering for our backyard wedding reception. They were the perfect choice because they helped keep the atmosphere relaxed and inviting with yummy food that our guests really enjoyed. People were raving about the Italian sausage with peppers and Mostaccioli pasta with meatballs. I was a ball of nerves that day, so I didn't end up eating the full dinner until the day after, and it was good heated up too! Ha. Their team was professional on site as well and left the cooked food for us after the dinner was over. I recommend you give them a call for your wedding too.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CC Catering 1
    Free Side

Free additional side if you mention you found us on WeddngWire!

• 318 W. Grand River Ave Brighton, MI, 48116 See on map
    8102279115 (Fax Number)
    While we cater evets 24/7, typical office hours are 9-3.