My Food Truck Event

Troy, MI View map Visit website

My Food Truck Event is a company delivering comprehensive catering solutions to wedding parties in Troy, Michigan. This experienced culinary team can serve food in a number of styles, ensuring all guests are well-fed and happy. With a food truck at their service, couples can enjoy a laid-back dining experience without the need for a kitchen at their chosen venue.

My Food Truck Event delivers a turn-key ready dining experience to those stepping down the aisle. The team’s truck features three large serving windows to minimize lines. This allows couples to choose multiple cuisines to serve at their event, rather than just one. The staff can also provide tables and chairs when needed.

Cuisine

My Food Truck Event brings culinary traditions from around the world to events throughout Troy. Couples can choose to dine on gourmet tacos, succulent pulled pork sandwiches, classic mac’n’cheese, and much more. The team can also accommodate vegetarian diets.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$25

Delivery
Set Up
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What catering services do you provide?

Lunch
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Local
Mediterranean
Mexican
Sandwiches

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/22/2020

My two favorite things: Delicious Food and Great Service

Working with Julie and My Food Truck Event Company is a pleasure every time! The food tastes delicious, the service on event day is amazing and communicating/planning each event we work with Julie on feels like a breeze. If you're looking for a food truck to supply meals for large and/or small events, look no further. The variety in her menu offerings appeals to all palates, as well!
    Kathleen M. Married on 10/22/2019

My go to vendor!!!

Cannot recommend Julie and her team enough! We hired My Food Truck Event for an event with over 1,000 people. They worked with us to develop a diverse menu with unique items that would appeal to the masses but feel special. They were patient with us when needs changed prior to the event and the whole team has top tier customer service skills. Julie will go out of her way to make sure every customer is over the moon happy. Great food, fabulous vendor experience!
    Regina T. Married on 08/17/2019

Food Truck for my event

I couldn't have been more pleased with the total Food Truck experience that Julie & her team delivered. The food was outstanding! Everyone fell in love with the gourmet taco’s. I promise you will never have a taco like that anywhere in Detroit. Lines were minimal due to her 3 window food truck and the smells that came from the truck were unbelievable. Everyone is still talking about the food. Would highly recommend her for ANY event.

Team

Julie Cassens
Julie Cassens
President

I have been an event planner for years in Detroit. I understand the importance of a one time event like a Wedding. There are no repeats. Everything has to flow and be great.

We are all about "The Experience" Making sure everyone is having a great time, enjoying great food and not waiting in lines.

We are a one of a kind Experience

Troy, Michigan Troy, MI, 48084
Location of (My Food Truck Event)

My Food Truck Event frequently asked questions

At My Food Truck Event, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At My Food Truck Event, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Flatware

What event services does My Food Truck Event offer for weddings?

My Food Truck Event offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up

What catering services does My Food Truck Event provide for weddings?

My Food Truck Event offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Lunch
  • Plated

What types of cuisine can you find at My Food Truck Event?

At My Food Truck Event, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • BBQ
  • Local
  • Mediterranean
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches

What dietary needs can be accomodated at My Food Truck Event?

At My Food Truck Event, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Nut Free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend My Food Truck Event and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Food Truck Event is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding