2141 59th Street, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Catering St. Louis

Being asked to cater a wedding represents one of the highest honors in our business. It also provides the greatest rewards.

Regardless of which of our venues you choose for your celebration, we create wedding day magic. And, as is true with all forms of magic, we make the experience fun.

Let us attend to the details.

16375e0621ccf61e 1522230139 292677c169abc296 1522230137 95306e10e4a26379 152223
Table with floral centerpiece
Table with floral centerpiece
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
Spink Pavilion at Missouri Botanical Garden - Reception & Rehearsal Dinner Venue
Wedding celebration

34 Reviews for Catering St. Louis

Catering St. Louis 1
Catering St. Louis 2

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

I am very happy with my experiences with Catering St. Louis! They may appear more costly than other caterers, however they are well worth it! I never had issues communicating with the company, as well as my wedding coordinator (Sandy was AMAZING). No matter how many questions I had they remained friendly and helpful. The fact that we were assigned a coordinator was very helpful - everything ran smoothly all night and they were able to coordinate with my other vendors easily. Food was amazing (all of our guests complimented the food all night) and the staff was great. If I had to do everything all over I would pick them every time!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

We had our wedding reception at Oliva on the Hill. It was absolutely perfect! Our coordinator was Aalynne and she was a God send! She knew how I envisioned our day and executed it perfectly. The food was amazing, the drinks were great, all of the servers were outstanding as well. The cost was a little steep, but it was completely worth every last penny.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Catering St. Louis FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• TKO DJs
    TKO DJs Wedding DJs

Great Food + Great Staff = Great Wedding!

• Wildflowers
    Wildflowers Wedding Florists

Very Professional and a pleasure to work with.

• 2141 59th Street Saint Louis, 63110 See on map