Nagels BBQ

O Fallon, MO View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

Nagel’s BBQ was officially established in August 2013, but my enjoyment of preparing barbecue began long before that with my father Bob. What began as a love for eating BBQ, progressed to a coworker suggesting I sell it, and now here we are.

In 2012 I met my future business partner, best friend, and ridiculously more attractive future wife. Sara and I were married in June 2015 and the family business truly began. Nagel's BBQ now consists of my wife
Sara, Mother-in-Law Sue, children Chase and Slade and Liam, and occasionally other family and friends we can con into helping us (with our phenomenal BBQ as a bribe of course). As we are hoping to grow our family further we are excited to grow our business right along with it.​

In the spirit of not forgetting who we are,and where we came from, we continue to prepare our meats and sides with the same care and personal touch used from the beginning.

Along with efforts to provide the best food we believe it is even more important to give you, our customers, the best experience we possibly can. This is why we ask you “what do you want” for your event, and not simply “this is what we can offer”.

We thank you if you are a repeat customer and look forward to working with you if you are a potential client. We promise you’ll love our food, service, and positive attitude we provide.

All the best,

The Nagels

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$14

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$11

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$5

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Tastings
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Italian

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Flatware
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Autumn
    Autumn Married on 10/10/2020

Best food ever!

They were amazing! This is the best food I've ever had! They were fun to have and I will be hiring them again in the future for other events! I will always recommend them first to everyone else!
  • cassondra
    Cassondra Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute best

We wanted our wedding to have a backyard/hangout vibe and good BBQ was right in line with that... little did I know the BBQ shawn and his family would provide would be THE BEST OF THE BEST. The food was phenomenal, the service was out of this world and I've heard nothing but rave reviews from our family and friends. Shawn was quick to respond to any questions I had before the wedding and just treated us like he was an old friend, I would absolutely recommend Nagels to anyone looking for catering!
  • Owen
    Owen Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best catering decision you will ever make

First of all let me start by just saying how amazing of an experience it was working with Shawn. He was always there for every phone call. We changed our minds a couple of times about what we wanted to do for the meal and he was always totally supportive, even giving his suggestions that helped beyond measure. The food should get its own separate review it’s that good. I can’t tell you how many people asked during and after where the food came from and just overall raving about how amazing it all tasted. The cornbread is to die for and not one of the meats we tried was anything but the best. Having them be a part of our wedding truly made the day as special as it was for us.
  • illustration stars

135 photos · 07/31/2021

713 Diamond Pointe Ct O Fallon, MO, 63366
Location of (Nagels BBQ)

Nagels BBQ frequently asked questions

At Nagels BBQ, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Nagels BBQ, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Tastings
  • Flatware

What event services does Nagels BBQ offer for weddings?

Nagels BBQ offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Nagels BBQ provide for weddings?

Nagels BBQ offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Custom Menu
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Nagels BBQ?

At Nagels BBQ, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • BBQ
  • Italian

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Nagels BBQ?

At Nagels BBQ, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • No Pork
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of food and beverage items does Nagels BBQ provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Nagels BBQ offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Flatware

What percentage of users recommend Nagels BBQ and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nagels BBQ is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding