713 Diamond Pointe Ct, O Fallon, MO 63366 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Nagels BBQ

Nagel’s BBQ was officially established in August 2013, but my enjoyment of preparing barbecue began long before that with my father Bob. What began as a love for eating BBQ, progressed to a coworker suggesting I sell it, and now here we are.

In 2012 I met my future business partner, best friend, and ridiculously more attractive future wife. Sara and I were married in June 2015 and the family business truly began. Nagel's BBQ now consists of my wife
Sara, Mother-in-Law Sue, children Chase and Slade and Liam, and occasionally other family and friends we can con into helping us (with our phenomenal BBQ as a bribe of course). As we are hoping to grow our family further we are excited to grow our business right along with it.​

In the spirit of not forgetting who we are,and where we came from, we continue to prepare our meats and sides with the same care and personal touch used from the beginning.

Along with efforts to provide the best food we believe it is even more important to give you, our customers, the best experience we possibly can. This is why we ask you “what do you want” for your event, and not simply “this is what we can offer”.

We thank you if you are a repeat customer and look forward to working with you if you are a potential client. We promise you’ll love our food, service, and positive attitude we provide.

All the best,

e

13 Reviews for Nagels BBQ

• Owen

Owen · Married on 05/11/2019

Best catering decision you will ever make

First of all let me start by just saying how amazing of an experience it was working with Shawn. He was always there for every phone call. We changed our minds a couple of times about what we wanted to do for the meal and he was always totally supportive, even giving his suggestions that helped beyond measure. The food should get its own separate review it’s that good. I can’t tell you how many people asked during and after where the food came from and just overall raving about how amazing it all tasted. The cornbread is to die for and not one of the meats we tried was anything but the best. Having them be a part of our wedding truly made the day as special as it was for us.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Brianna · Married on 02/09/2019

This BBQ is some of the best I've ever had! And all of our guests agreed!! (One of them actually just booked Nagel's for their son's birthday party).
    It's always nice for guests to be happy, and they were all exceptionally happy after dinner! There was an abundance of food for a more than reasonable price and it was all delicious.
    Shawn (the owner) is very friendly and accommodating. A complete pleasure to work with.

Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Award

Nagels BBQ FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 11.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 5
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Tastings
    Flatware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cake Cutting
    Cocktail Reception
    Custom Menu
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    BBQ
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Flatware