Pappy's Smokehouse

Saint Louis, MO View map

Barbecue Restaurant voted #1 Best Ribs in America by The Food Network, Pappy’s Smokehouse celebrated it’s 10th Anniversary in 2018. We serve the best Memphis Style BBQ right here in our midtown St. Louis restaurant, convenient to most city and many county customers. We make it fresh for you, slow smoking our meats up to 24 long hours over sweet apple or cherry wood. Finish off your choice of smoked meat with a selection of three delicious BBQ sauces - Sweet Baby Jane BBQ Sauce, Pappy’s Original BBQ Sauce or Pappy’s HooDoo Sauce.

• Shay
    Shay T. Married on 06/05/2021

The BEST one can ask for

My husband and I both love pappy's, so we knew this is what we'd cater for our wedding from day one. The experience with the catering staff, especially with Tina, went above and beyond my expectations. We had some set backs the day before our wedding with renting out the China (which Pappy's got from another company), but Tina took care of everything and was extremely reassuring throughout the entire process. I felt like she cared about making the situation right even more than I did, and that made it clear that we were in good hands. Throughout the entire planning process, I was that annoying bride that changed my mind a million times about the menu. However, Tina was so patient, friendly, and sweet, taking every email to update it to my preferences and even took time calling me on the phone to finalize our menu. She even came to our wedding to help out!!! That definitely made me feel a lot less anxious the day of, because I knew Tina was there. I'm so grateful to Pappy's and to Tina, who is just so full of kindness and love. I'd recommend Pappy's to anyone wanting to have THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING FOOD at their wedding!!!! (also tip: definitely order extra slabs ribs, they went by really fast at our wedding)
  • Jane
    Jane D. Married on 10/31/2020

Best BBQ in town

Before I got engaged I already knew Pappys was my place!
    Monica Married on 05/28/2017
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Pappy's with about 35 people, and it was the perfect way to treat our out-of-town family and friends to an iconic St. Louis meal. Pappy's has a new, fabulous private event space (with a reasonable rental fee), and Lisa was a fantastic planner to work with there. The space looked wonderful, the food was outstanding, and everyone at Pappy's was friendly and accommodating.

3106 Olive St Saint Louis, MO, 63103
Location of (Pappy's Smokehouse)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding