425 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number

About Catering By The Other Woman

Catering By The Other Woman has been creating innovative culinary experiences with emphasis on local, sustainable, and organic throughout the Bay Area. We have over twenty years of event planning expertise, so whether your special day is an elaborate served dinner, buffet, Family Style or anything in between, our event coordinators can plan, design and staff your event. We are dedicated to the highest standard of professionalism and excellence.

Our world renown chefs have utilized their culinary talents to customize and create the perfect Ideal Seasonal Menu. Over the years, we have been incorporating fresh new recipes with our high quality organic produce. We operate our own Artisan Bakery where we have perfected our own breads, scones, muffins and desserts, using only the highest quality ingredients available.

Our ultimate goal at The Other Woman is to create an unforgettable Wedding Day.

Follow Catering By The Other Woman on

648fa074e7e1d2aa 1263255178623 PlazaRoom
fruitStand2

3 Reviews for Catering By The Other Woman

Salumeh · Married on 10/09/2010

Our Wedding was catered by "Catering by the other woman" in Oct 2010, which was referred to us by one of my good friends. We had 6 weeks to plan and it required lots of flexibility and last minute decisions that all ended up working very well for us. We had a bi-cultural Wedding and we were able to provide an Eastern-Western buffet to accomodate all my guests. The food was very delicious and the presentation was excellent. I received wonderful feedback from all my family and friends, all surprised to see all the very well done details and planning in such a short time. Working with Tami and her Staff (Sarah specifically) was lots of fun, they worked very hard to accomodate all our needs including our tight budget. Everything went well and we had a Fantastic Perfect Wedding. It couldn't have been better and we would do it all over again. Thank you.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2010

Tami with The Other Woman Catering was great to work with. At first I was a bit hesitant because she seemed a bit too abrupt and to-the-point for my taste, however, I loved the food we sampled and I could tell that Tami knew what was needed to create a successful event. She was also able to accommodate my budget. So I booked them and am so happy I did. Tami knows what she's doing and she is good at it. I am very particular and detail oriented but she, along with her team, did a great job of working with my coordinator and keeping track of my requests and implementing them day-of. They were accommodating when I had questions and requests and I always received very timely responses to calls and email.

The food on the wedding day was amazing. Many guests said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We did a family style dinner and the servers were so professional, accommodating and attentive. TOW took great care of our guests and that was important to me. They even made sure my husband and I had a care package of food in our car so that we could eat after the wedding. Everything went perfectly and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/25/2010

cristina · Married on 05/30/2009

Above and beyond in every area: food, decor, service, and professionalism. Thank you so much for all that you did to make my wedding reception a completely blissful event!!! Special thanks to Midori, Tami, and Maurice ;)

Sent on 01/11/2010

Catering By The Other Woman FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Blue Labs Photography
    Blue Labs Photography Wedding Photographers

This group of people are awesome at what they do. The food is delicious and their presentation is flawless. We met them at a few of our bridal shows and even took some pictures of their gorgeous food being prepared and served by their chefs. I can't wait to work with them at a wedding.

• 425 El Camino Real Menlo Park, 94025 See on map