150 Cedar Grove Rd, Loudon, TN 37774 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Castleton Farms

Planning and Design Services at the Venue of Your Choosing

Castleton has created a process that covers all of your major events and brings all of the important elements of your big day together. Our team has built relationships with planners, creatives, vendors, and interns that are all ready to serve you! Planning services begin with an initial consultation to discuss your vision for the day, and will then include as little or as much help as you would like. Our Full Planning Experiences will guide you every step of the way, where your perfectly planned timeline and personal day of manager will be ready to smoothly run a successful operation from beginning to end. Leave the tedious and stressful tasks to the professionals and call for your complimentary consultation and let us bring the Castleton Experience to you!

The Production Experience

The Planning Experience

The Ultimate Experience

Castleton Farms offers a unique and memorable setting for weddings and special events, as well as off-site planning and design services for both weddings and events. Castleton also offers rentals from our selection of chandeliers, candelabras, furniture and more. Need something extra special to enhance your space? Check out our fabric draping and watch us transform your venue into something romantic and magical!

Follow Castleton Farms on

Castleton Farms 5
Castleton Farms 6
Castleton Farms 7

Louanne · Married on 03/10/2018

The best way to describe my experience with working with Castleton Events is fun. Working with Darla Walker the Event Planner made the whole wedding planning experience. She listened and understood what we were going for and put all her energy behind making our wedding a dream come true. The vendor experience was an added plus. Darla brought each of the vendors in to meet with us, gave them a visual of the theme and feel we were trying to create which allowed all of the venodors to be working towards the same goal. We were planning an outdoor woodson garden theme and as it could happen we had to call “rain plan” just prior to the big day. Darla and her team members did not skip an beat. They gave us several options to choose from and brought the whole experience inside under clear tents brought our “woods” inside, it was stunning! Thank you Casteleton Events Team and Thank you Darla Walker for making this wedding the best day our lives!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Castleton Farms 18
    Castleton Farms 19
    Castleton Farms 20
    Castleton Farms 21
    Castleton Farms 22

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

Castleton's planning process under Darla's leadership is incredible. I worked in event planning for two years and now work in PR where events are still very much part of my day-to-day, and I'm thrilled at the efficiency and organization of her team. I am planning my wedding from Maryland, and as a detail-oriented planner myself, Castleton has given me the opportunity to enjoy the planning process with zero stress. We did one big planning day where all of my vendors were involved and we knocked out almost all of our planning immediately. I came with a vision, but they tweaked it and took it to another level. Planning from out of town is scary at first, but with Castleton I feel completely comfortable. Though I am far away, Darla and I are both set up on a wedding planning software that organizes everything in a really intuitive interface. I can log in here anytime to add an idea, tweak my guest list or send her a note. And did I mention Darla is a complete gem? I'm sure she connects with every bride on a personal level as we have, and I'm so happy to have her!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Award

Castleton Farms FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals

• 150 Cedar Grove Rd Loudon, TN, 37774 See on map