150 Cedar Grove Rd, Loudon, TN 37774 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Castleton Farms

Planning and Design Services at the Venue of Your Choosing

Castleton has created a process that covers all of your major events and brings all of the important elements of your big day together. Our team has built relationships with planners, creatives, vendors, and interns that are all ready to serve you! Planning services begin with an initial consultation to discuss your vision for the day, and will then include as little or as much help as you would like. Our Full Planning Experiences will guide you every step of the way, where your perfectly planned timeline and personal day of manager will be ready to smoothly run a successful operation from beginning to end. Leave the tedious and stressful tasks to the professionals and call for your complimentary consultation and let us bring the Castleton Experience to you!

The Production Experience

The Planning Experience

The Ultimate Experience

Castleton Farms offers a unique and memorable setting for weddings and special events, as well as off-site planning and design services for both weddings and events. Castleton also offers rentals from our selection of chandeliers, candelabras, furniture and more. Need something extra special to enhance your space? Check out our fabric draping and watch us transform your venue into something romantic and magical!

Follow Castleton Farms on

Castleton Farms 5
Castleton Farms 6
Castleton Farms 7

Siobhan · Married on 04/21/2018

I simply cannot say enough about Darla Walker and her team at Castleton Events - they are truly incredible! From the moment my husband and I met Darla, we knew instantly we were in good hands. I always felt as if we were her number one priority and always felt taken care of. A couple months into wedding planning, it was very clear that what my vision was for my wedding was different than what my mother had in mind. I felt like we were at stand still in the planning process, but then came along Darla. She is truly a fairy godmother in that she took two completely different styles and combined them beautifully! I knew it couldn’t have been easy working with a bride and a mother who have such different opinions or ideas, but Darla truly was amazing throughout the entire process and created a dream wedding that we both loved!

The day of our wedding, she was constantly checking up on me and my girls - making sure we ate something, had drinks if we were thirsty, had our dresses all steamed, etc. She went way above and beyond for me as a bride as well - even while getting ready, she helped me get my shoes, helped bustle my dress, and even when a strap on my dress snapped at the reception - she was immediately there to pin it back into place like nothing ever happened. I could go on and on about how wonderful Darla is, but that would take a while! The best way I can summarize Darla is that I always felt like her presence was constant. She was always a call or a text away, and on my wedding day she was with me every time I needed her. She and Castleton Events made my wedding truly a day I will never forget. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Darla and her team to any bride anywhere, you’ll be glad you did.❤️

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Castleton Farms 15
    Castleton Farms 16
    Castleton Farms 17

Castleton Farms's reply:

Siobhan, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were truly a joy to work with. I wish you and Stephen nothing but happiness for years to come. Love you sweetheart, D.Walker

Louanne · Married on 03/10/2018

The best way to describe my experience with working with Castleton Events is fun. Working with Darla Walker the Event Planner made the whole wedding planning experience. She listened and understood what we were going for and put all her energy behind making our wedding a dream come true. The vendor experience was an added plus. Darla brought each of the vendors in to meet with us, gave them a visual of the theme and feel we were trying to create which allowed all of the venodors to be working towards the same goal. We were planning an outdoor woodson garden theme and as it could happen we had to call “rain plan” just prior to the big day. Darla and her team members did not skip an beat. They gave us several options to choose from and brought the whole experience inside under clear tents brought our “woods” inside, it was stunning! Thank you Casteleton Events Team and Thank you Darla Walker for making this wedding the best day our lives!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Award

Castleton Farms FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals

• 150 Cedar Grove Rd Loudon, TN, 37774 See on map