3442 SW Arborway Dr, Lees Summit, MO 64082 · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Cassandra Marie Photography

Cassandra Marie Photography is a wedding photographer based in Kansas City, Missouri, who has always had a passion for photography. She turned that passion into a profession after graduating from college with a degree in photography. She loves getting to know her wedding couples before the big day and making them feel comfortable in front of the camera while she captures the unforgettable moments.

Cassandra Marie Photography offers different wedding packages depending on your needs. She will meet with you first during a consultation to discuss your photographer requests, event details, and wedding style. She will be committed to you on the day of the wedding and provide a second photographer, if needed. She is also available to travel to your destination wedding. The final high-resolution images will be available to you as digital files to view and print. Before the wedding she can also shoot your engagement photos or do a boudoir shoot.

vaughnwedding 0040 51 1020837

Cassandra Marie Photography 6
Cassandra Marie Photography 7
  • Kayley

Kayley · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Best Photographer Ever! Hands down.

We hired Cassie to do engagement and wedding photos. So far I have gotten back the engagment photos and they are just amazing. My fiance and I are super goofy and akward and Cassie made us look so romantic and beautiful. Not to mention she does an incredible job of making you feel comfortable and taking photographs that are flattering without making you look posed. I absolutely cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding. Her photos are by far the best I have seen in the area and she offers them for a great price. In addition, I have heard of some couples waiting up to 6 months to get their photos back from other photographers, but Cassie had ours back to us in about a week. But Cassie's services don't just stop with her photography. She came prepared and ontime with equipment to take sunset shots (which are some of my favorite). She also sat down with us to discuss all the details of our wedding and the timeline, which was so helpful as we were kind of lost in the beginning. She is so knowledgeable and has made everything so easy and stress free. I will be using her exclusively for all of our photography needs from this point on.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Cassandra Marie Photography 8
    Cassandra Marie Photography 9
    Cassandra Marie Photography 10
    Cassandra Marie Photography 11
  • Allie

Allie Bishop · Married on 06/22/2019

Cassie is the best!!

The best wedding money spent was on Cassie! She is so easy going and very professional! From when we needed to reschedule our engagement pics TWICE for rain, or how she accommodated our wedding party on our hot and humid day, she was so patient and kind. She would assist with posing and helped us to look our best! I can not wait to see the rest of my wedding pictures because I know Cassie got some amazing shots! Would 100% recommend Cassie for any pictures needed!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Cassandra Marie Photography 12

Chelsea Zink · Married on 06/15/2019

Zink Wedding

Cassie is the most beautiful soul, first of all. She is so naturally calming, sweet, and talented. She has been photographing our family for many different milestones for a long time now from family photos to boudoir and she continues to amaze us every time! She is so great at placing you and telling you what she needs from you. We have never received a photo we didn’t love from her. It was so important for her to be the one to capture our wedding day because I knew I would have everything I wanted if she was there. She made sure our day ran on time and everything went smoothly from the start. She even made the most rowdy group of boys behave and do what they were supposed to! We have a life long friend in Cassie and a life long photographer that we trust to capture all of our milestones. ❤️

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cassandra Marie Photography Pricing

Cassandra Marie Photography Price Rates

Cassandra Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files