833 SE Main St., Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cassandra Kennedy Beauty

One of Oregon's top bridal artists, Cassandra Kennedy leads a team specializing in fresh, natural airbrush makeup with a touch of glamour and one-of-a-kind hairstyles for a timeless fine art look. Brides love her fun personality and her ability to guide them to a gorgeous wedding look that stays true to their personal style. Cassandra offers a boutique experience for brides looking for a customized experience with a private studio for consultations and on location services for the wedding day. Trained by some of the top artists in the world, Cassandra was lead artist for a prestigious NYC bridal agency before returning to her home state of Oregon as a freelance artist. She also produces inspiring editorial content for bridal magazines and blogs around the world. PLEASE INQUIRE VIA CASSANDRA KENNEDY WEBSITE CONTACT FORM. THANK YOU!

Follow Cassandra Kennedy Beauty on

Cassandra Kennedy Beauty 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Made my dream wedding

I cannot express enough the amazingness that is Cassandra Kennedy beauty. From the beginning consultation, to the trial, to the actual wedding day; I was beyond thrilled with everything. The business is handled wonderfully by Cassandra, who is so responsive, flexible, and kind. But even though I didn’t work with Cassandra her team was incredible! Megan and Christina knocked it out of the park! They are so professional and down to earth and extremely talented ladies! They only added to the memory of the day! Highly recommend booking with these ladies, your wedding dreams will come true.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Cassandra Kennedy Beauty 13
    Cassandra Kennedy Beauty 14
    Cassandra Kennedy Beauty 15

Elise · Married on 08/31/2019

Best decision ever (both for actual services and critical calming presence)

Cassandra was positively amazing - had initially decided to go with another company but after a poor trial realized I needed someone who really knew their craft. Cassandra was worth every penny and then some. Not only is she a master at her craft, but extremely intuitive, calming, and generally fun to be around. Her years of experience in the NYC wedding scene really shows through and she is able to capture your best self with the least amount of product needed. She also had the most incredible presence - I was really stressed during our trial and she immediately made note and sat me down to talk about it, providing a lot of guidance and laughs to get me out of it and on my way. She made my MOH & mom feel like rockstars as well which I really appreciated. I cannot overstate how critical she was to the day and how much more confident I felt with her help. 100% recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Cassandra Kennedy Beauty 16
  • Charity

Charity McAdams Bailey · Married on 05/11/2019

Praise Hands

Whelp, I visited this site, Wedding Wire, and The Knot, hoping to post a big ass review praising everything about Cassandra, but everything on those rave reviews is true, so I'm just going to upvote them. A couple stories instead.
    1. My niece ( 2 1/2 years old) who, like any toddler, is more interested in running around in circles than anything or anybody else, stopped in her tracks when I emerged from the make-up room with Cassandra on my wedding day. She gasped. "You look puh-reeeeety!!!"
    2. My nephew (10 years old) who, like any young boy, is not interested in complimenting his aunt, had a jaw drop and said, "It's still your face, but better!"
    I mean...what two higher compliments are there?
    In sum, Cassandra is a calming artisan. She chats to you about your vision before she does anything, she'll keep the vibes ideal and, if she brings an assistant (we had Renee), she will also be a goddess of beauty. As an aside, my mother and my mother-in-law were both anxious cases, with my mom having all kinds of makeup allergies, and my mother-in-law scared to death of looking too done up, and I had to worry not at ALL with Cassandra and Renee in charge. Those women were, as Cassandra said, "totally feelin themselves" when they walked out of that room. Thank God. Instead of dealing with it myself, I just had a mimosa and kept on living my life.
    Attached are photos of me, my maid of honor (Renee did her hair!), and my mother in law at the very end of the day, mind you! Her pic was taken 8 hours AFTER getting it all done, on an 85 degree, humid, day!
    Anyhoo, I love Cassandra and she is a shooting star. Get her while you can.

Sent on 07/19/2019

• What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Cassandra always does a beautiful job for our clients. She is incredibly friendly and a great choice for your wedding!!

• Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia
    Make-up By Anabelle LaGuardia Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a fellow Makeup Artist, Cassandra Kennedy is the ultimate package! She is warm and approachable. Her work is flawless and she genuinely cares about each client and Bride that sits in her chair.

• 833 SE Main St. Portland, 97214 See on map