222 North Ocean Ave, Cayucos, CA 93430 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Cass House Cayucos

A soulful wedding venue in Cayucos, California, Cass House Cayucos is the perfect premier setting for your wedding as it already appears to be the happiest, loveliest hidden gem in the heart of the Central Coast. Though the grounds appear quaint and intimate, the detail in the architecture, landscaping and decoration transform this inn into a modern, vintage wedding location. With views of the mountains and ocean, Cass House Cayucos has beautiful scenic views that flood the place with romance and mystique.

Facilities and Capacity
This lovely bed and breakfast has four event spaces, allowing guests to move through the historic property as the night unfolds. With both indoor and outdoor spaces (covered and uncovered), the guest capacity is set at a range of 10 - 100, giving couples the perfect intimate and private space for their special day.

Care and thought go into every detail at the Cass House. Couples are invited to celebrate love and share their happy day with them. They offer a high level of service to ensure each couple's event experience exceeds expectations. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Gathering Lounge
  • Accommodations
  • Event planning
  • Local wines and craft beer
  • Dessert and beverage items (barware, glassware, flatware, china)
  • Tables
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Facilities
In addition, Cass House Cayucos offers other facilities to help your day run smoothly. Facilities include:

• Parking

Videos 1 vídeo

20 Reviews for Cass House Cayucos

Nathan Northup · Married on 06/22/2019

Cass is Top Class

The venue and staff are absolutely great! My brother and his wife were married there and they were fast and pleasant to accommodate us and all of our needs. The planner, staff and organization was top notch and extremely amicable. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and quaint. The house itself is beautiful and victorian style. The landscape was well maintained and perfectly groomed. It's a short half block walk to the pier and you can see the ocean from the front porch. On top of all of that, the food was delicious! I would highly recommend to interested parties!!! Thank you Cass House!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Dennis Campoy · Married on 06/20/2019

Father of the Bride

My daughter Kathryn and her Husband had their wedding reception and goodbye brunch here. I was somewhat apprehensive as I had never heard of the location let alone the venue. Prior to deciding we traveled to the location and MetJenna who guided us through the process. We fell in love with the venue and Jenna. Her attention to detail as well as making sure EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING was perfect made this an amazing event. We did not have a wedding planner but Jenna attended to things that she was not responsible for just BECAUSE. The grounds were perfect. The food was amazing with great table settings and wait staff that had a can do attitude and service with a smile. Jenna was everywhere and left nothing to chance. The brunch the next morning was just as amazing. I also was impressed with the rooms we had on site as well. If you are looking for a beautiful setting with great service look no further. I was no longer the nervous dad, and was just able to enjoy the smiles on my wife, the Bride and Groom. And our guests

Sent on 12/22/2019

Kathryn Campoy · Married on 06/08/2019

The place, staff, food, and setting will make your dreams come true!

The place:
    Cass House is set in beautiful Cayucos, CA. My now husband and I stumbled upon this beautiful historic house when we were adventuring during one of our weekend getaways. We had lunch at The Grill and were impressed with the wine list, the food options, and the ambience. The outdoor pavilion looked perfect for events because of the décor, open patio area with twinkle lights above, and ample seating under the pavilion with simple yet elegant table and chairs underneath chandeliers. The landscaping around the pavilion is simple and manicured to not take away from the big beautiful house that is the bed and breakfast. When we went back months later to learn more about event options, we were in awe of the beauty of this house, bakery, and grill. It truly had everything we wanted! A space for 100 people for our reception, a gorgeous garden with gazebo to have the ceremony, a house for the bridal party to stay in for the weekend, and AMAZING food and wine. Since the grounds are manicured so nicely, you can either use that blank canvas to transform the space or dress it up with some extra floral to accent the beautiful greenery already on the grounds.

The staff:
    The staff at Cass House is like family and I cannot say enough positive things about these kind, welcoming, and amazing people. Everyone associated with our event was treated so kindly and even when we would be there for a planning meeting or just to grab a bite to eat at The Grill or The Bakery everyone was so friendly! During the wedding weekend I felt like everything was taken care of and we were in good hands. The feedback from our guests said that the staff during the wedding weekend was amazing and so kind! The staff, especially Jenna our planner, is one of the main reasons why we chose Cass House. Her ability to individualize an event to make dreams come true is a talent like no other. She is able to provide so much input or none at all depending on your needs. I felt like I had the support I needed and was able to ask questions, get clarity, and different ideas to help create the vibe we wanted.

The food:
    One of the reasons why we chose Cass House was for the food. Fresh ingredients, seasonal menu, and staples that The Grill is known for- like their empanadas –made deciding what to serve so tricky… we wanted everything!! We had so much fun planning out the food and trying different things but ultimately went with what my husband and I found to be our vibe. Again, the feedback from guests was that the food was phenomenal.

The planning process/coordination:
    Planning a wedding while living 3 hours away wasn’t difficult with Jenna’s support. Everything was so clear and I felt like I had all the information I needed including what great vendors had already done events at Cass House as well as when I needed to have things decided. Personally, I made quick decisions and I truly believe that the space and beautiful grounds made everything so easy for me to plan and outline. No matter the intricacies or special family dynamics, Jenna can help guide you to make sure everyone is included in a way that feels natural and comfortable and is beyond professional and kind to everyone. Jenna is great at wrangling the circus the day of and making sure that everything is smooth. I have absolutely no idea what and if anything went wrong or didn’t go with the timeline during our wedding day because Jenna made everything seem so perfect and seamless.

I can truly and honestly say that my wedding day was better than I could have ever hoped because of the coordination from Jenna and staff to make sure we were well fed and watered, and smiling the whole time. It was amazing and I would have another event there just to work with this great staff and stay in that beautiful home!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Award

Cass House Cayucos Pricing

Cass House Cayucos Price Rates

Cass House Cayucos FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Flatware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

Real Weddings

• 222 North Ocean Ave Cayucos, CA, 93430 See on map
    805-918-5745 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cass House Cayucos)