Carter Creations

Apex, NC View map Visit website

Based in Apex, North Carolina, Carter Creations is a wedding planning company serving couples throughout the Raleigh area. This boutique coordination agency is passionate about helping soon-to-be-weds craft the weddings of their wildest dreams. They know that each love story is unique and that every wedding should be as distinct as those tying the knot.

Carter Creations provides a range of packages to suit couples with different needs and preferences. These include Day-of Decor, Decor with Coordination, and Full Planning Services. All packages come with a free consultation, during which your planner will get to know your tastes and aesthetic. The company also offers a unique experience where you will receive a 3-D mock-up of your venue layout for the big day. This will allow you to see your layout and design ahead of time and make any final adjustments.

• Black-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jasmine
    Jasmine B. Married on 05/10/2020

Beautiful experience!!

COVID-19 hit 6 weeks before our wedding, so we did not get to use Carter Creations for our reception. But we had a great experience planning our vision for our reception with Lorin. Later in the year we had a small intimate dinner celebrating our marriage and she definitely brought our vision to life!! It was a beautiful experience and we can not wait to use Carter Creations for our next event!!
  • W
    Win Married on 03/08/2020

Excellent - She was truly helpful and made planning an enjoyable experience

Carter Creations did a wonderful job in planning and decorating my wedding. Lorin was able to execute my vision flawlessly. Not only did she offer great ideas but provided various table design layouts to give me a 3D rendering of the overall look, down to the dimensions of the tables. With every challenge, she offered a resolution. Though I did not live in the same state while planning my wedding, I was put at ease knowing Lorin would handle everything accordingly. She remained patient and thoughtful and made my day so special. I would recommend using her services. She's a great wedding planner.
    Sabina Married on 09/09/2019

Event coordinator

Lorin helped me design my reception hall and truly bought my Vision to life! She was responsive, efficient and listened to what I wanted.

Pricing

Carter Creations Price Rates

Team

Lorin
Lorin
Owner

Well hello there bride to be! Welcome to Carter Creations! I’m so excited that you are planning the wedding of a lifetime, and truly can’t wait to help turn your vision into reality.

I have been a lover of weddings since before I can remember. As a young child I used to help my mother and aunt – the community’s go-to wedding helpers – prepare for the big day. My very first assignments started with the humble task of ironing and folding napkins, and after some years of learning from and watching these talented ladies, I now have the privilege of carrying on the tradition of excellence.

While wedding day expectations may be high (both among couples and guests in attendance), arranging the event itself definitely doesn’t have to be a source of stress! I truly believe that every couple deserves to live their big day to the fullest and be able to look back and remember nothing but pure bliss and happiness on this once in a lifetime day.

So, are you ready to make your wedding dreams come true? Let’s do this!

Suzie
Suzie
Event Coordinator

I firmly believe that every event should be remembered for the beauty and love that inspired it. My specialty is in removing all the stress and worry so that you can focus on enjoying your event. My commitment is to interpreting your vision and turning it into reality!

Apex, North Carolina Apex, NC, 27539
9196186716
Location of (Carter Creations)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding