PO Box 17903, Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Carrie Turner Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Asheville, North Carolina, Carrie Turner Photography has been capturing special moments since its inception in 2015. The company is owned and operated by freelance photographer Carrie Turner. With an eye for interesting and simple compositions, Carrie Turner Photography will document each moment from start to finish.

Carrie Turner Photography's clients benefit from a variety of wedding photography services. The photographer specializes in photojournalistic and documentary-style wedding photography. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Carrie Turner Photography also offers an array of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Carrie Turner Photography provides wedding photography services to couples throughout Asheville, North Carolina. Coupled with the local area, services are extended to those in western North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.

Follow Carrie Turner Photography on

Carrie Turner Photography 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

The best photoprapher!

We were blessed with an exceptional photographer! Carrie is a true journalist and artist. She captured so many moments - big and small - that we will treasure forever. She and her friend Kendra made our big day perfect! She worked with and around the rain and the photos are stunning! We are grateful for these photos we will treasure forever! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Carrie Turner Photography 8
    Carrie Turner Photography 9
    Carrie Turner Photography 10
  • Jenna

Jenna Lay · Married on 10/13/2018

Even better than expected!

Having Carrie as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made when it came to wedding planning. She was super personable from the very beginning of our wedding planning process. As soon as I chose her, she sent me kind words reminding me to enjoy my time planning as it can be very stressful. She asked well-thought out questions to prepare adequately for the big day and gave honest feedback and answers to the questions I had. The day-of, no one put my new husband and I more at ease than Carrie. We dealt with a very rowdy bridal party and Carrie along with her second shooter, Nick, took everything in stride and weren't afraid to rein in our rowdy groomsmen--professionally of course. Carrie captured all of the photographs that we requested with only one exception that was beyond her control because my brother was no where to be found during post-ceremony pictures but Carrie made sure that she was able to include him in photos later in the evening. She also made sure to steal us between dinner and the party to get some personal shots of just my husband and me--she let us share a few intimate moments together and was able to step back and capture it all- which is something I'll treasure forever. I was a very anxious bride and she checked in with me several times throughout the night just to make sure I was okay. When the photographs came back, I was amazed, I knew they would be great based on her portfolio and creativity, but they were even better than I expected. She manipulates lighting extremely well and used it to her advantage in all of our photographs, even during a time of day that I would have expected the lighting to be very difficult to work with. Looking through all of the pictures feels like reliving the day all over again. She captured the spirit of our day beautifully and completely. She didn’t miss a single memory—I don’t think she took a single break all night. She is a top-notch photographer, and on top of that, she is a kind and thoughtful person--the kind of vendor every stressed out bride needs on her side on her wedding day!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Award

Carrie Turner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Flawless
    Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent photography and very personable!

• PO Box 17903 Asheville, North Carolina, 28816 See on map