PO Box 17903, Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Carrie Turner Photography

Carrie Turner is a wedding photographer located in Asheville, NC and available worldwide. With over 10 years experience as a wedding photographer, Carrie brings an eye for moments, details, and creative portraiture to create beautiful imagery of your wedding day.

Carrie specializes in photojournalistic and documentary-style wedding photography. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Beautiful online gallery with downloading and social sharing options

Other Services
Other options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Engagement and bridal sessions

Areas Covered
Carrie Turner Photography is located in Asheville, NC with service available to the surrounding area and elsewhere.

Follow Carrie Turner Photography on
emma and ryan 01 56 51 566974 157911365954949

21 Reviews for Carrie Turner Photography

Alli and Ryan Flynn · Married on 01/09/2019

Creative wedding photography!

Carrie was the photographer at our wedding. She was amazing to work with and provided thoughtful little touches throughout the process, starting with chocolates mailed to our door upon agreeing to work with her. She is extremely capable, professional and creative. Her organization, like asking us to mail our save the dates, invitations, and programs beforehand so she could make sure to photograph them day of and her photography questionnaire, made everything go so smoothly on our big day. She immediately set us and our families at ease and has a knack for capturing all the little moments of the day. We absolutely love all of our wedding day photos, from the classic family photos to the creative and stylized dance floor ones. Carrie's ability to retell the story of our wedding day makes looking back at our photos an absolute joy and an experience that brings back all the feels. The format she sends galleries in makes it extremely easy to share, sort, and download your favorites. Thank you Carrie for capturing our wedding revelry!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lay · Married on 10/13/2018

Even better than expected!

Having Carrie as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made when it came to wedding planning. She was super personable from the very beginning of our wedding planning process. As soon as I chose her, she sent me kind words reminding me to enjoy my time planning as it can be very stressful. She asked well-thought out questions to prepare adequately for the big day and gave honest feedback and answers to the questions I had. The day-of, no one put my new husband and I more at ease than Carrie. We dealt with a very rowdy bridal party and Carrie along with her second shooter, Nick, took everything in stride and weren't afraid to rein in our rowdy groomsmen--professionally of course. Carrie captured all of the photographs that we requested with only one exception that was beyond her control because my brother was no where to be found during post-ceremony pictures but Carrie made sure that she was able to include him in photos later in the evening. She also made sure to steal us between dinner and the party to get some personal shots of just my husband and me--she let us share a few intimate moments together and was able to step back and capture it all- which is something I'll treasure forever. I was a very anxious bride and she checked in with me several times throughout the night just to make sure I was okay. When the photographs came back, I was amazed, I knew they would be great based on her portfolio and creativity, but they were even better than I expected. She manipulates lighting extremely well and used it to her advantage in all of our photographs, even during a time of day that I would have expected the lighting to be very difficult to work with. Looking through all of the pictures feels like reliving the day all over again. She captured the spirit of our day beautifully and completely. She didn’t miss a single memory—I don’t think she took a single break all night. She is a top-notch photographer, and on top of that, she is a kind and thoughtful person--the kind of vendor every stressed out bride needs on her side on her wedding day!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Award

Carrie Turner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent photography and very personable!

• PO Box 17903 Asheville, North Carolina, 28816 See on map
    828-395-6704 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carrie Turner Photography)