Po Box 263, Point Harbor, NC 27964 Map · Phone number

About Carrie Roen Photography

From the day you get engaged to the first time you see your timeless wedding album, I am with you every step of the way. It makes me so happy to be able to share in the love of two individuals and be able to share in their incredible day! I am located on the lovely Outer Banks of North Carolina where I have been shooting weddings and portraits for nearly 15 years. While I put my heart and soul into my work, I also strive to maintain a professional atmosphere for clients as well as their families. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Carrie Roen Photography on

madisonanthony 0106 51 931160
07042017carinamichaelwed0135

3 Reviews for Carrie Roen Photography

Catina · Married on 07/03/2018

Carrie is super fun and we enjoyed having her take our pictures. Thanks Carrie for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Carina · Married on 07/04/2017

Carrie was better than we could have even imagined! She was so easy going, flexible, and easy to work with. Everyone loved her, and the pictures turned out phenomenal! I would most definitely highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • F

Farheen · Married on 04/08/2017

Carrie is such a great wedding photographer! She's professional, organized, AWESOME with kids and just has a great eye for beautiful touches like the perfect tree to lean against, etc. And she's just easy to work with! I personally am not someone who likes to get photographed and she made me feel at ease and just enjoy myself, which is what I want on my wedding day! And she is great at getting the kiddos to look at the camera and smile. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Carrie Roen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Po Box 263 Point Harbor, 27964 See on map