Carrie Anne Events

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

Carrie Anne Events is a wedding design, planning, and production company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Inspired by her grandmother’s beautiful tablescapes and carefully planned menus each Thanksgiving, owner Carrie Spicher opened her business to follow in her footsteps. This planner is devoted to creating unique experiences for each of her clients’ big days and strives to create seamless events.

For support at any stage of your wedding journey, Carrie Anne Events offers an array of services. With the full-coordination wedding package, Carrie will be there to offer guidance from the time you say “yes” until you say “I do.” If you have already selected a venue and vendors but are looking for a bit of guidance, Carrie also offers partial-planning services. This option includes assistance with design, logistics, or both to help you host a one-of-a-kind event. Month-of coordination is also available, meaning Carrie will handle your celebration’s finishing touches for you and your guests to enjoy.

• Woman-owned

• Beckettastic
    Beckettastic (. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I actually enjoyed my wedding all thanks to Ms. Carrie!

I only had two stressful decisions to make around my wedding.
    1. Do I hire a wedding planner? (I 1000% recommend it)
    2. Who do I trust to help guide me on setting up this big day!?
    After our first phone call, I knew I needed Mrs. Carrie on my team. She immediately struck me as attentive, creative, and confident. Every email and phone call after that further bolstered my first impression. I knew I needed extra help, so I requested her full-service package. Although I was eager (being a creative type), there were times when I was nervous or uninformed. When I was excited, Mrs. Carrie would share that excitement with me. When I was unsure, Mrs. Carrie would lead with suggestions and reassurances.
    The wedding day was fabulous. The setting was more beautiful than a dream, everyone ended up in the right places at the right times, and she even helped me remember to eat! If I ever plan any other big event, CAE will be the first call I make.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28210
Location of (Carrie Anne Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding