South Windsor, CT 06074 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carolyn Egan

For over a decade, I've been developing and diversifying my resources, as well as my skill-set to become among the most sought-after wedding officiants in Hartford County, Connecticut. If you are looking for a creative, experienced and affordable professional, call me and let's get started designing the wedding ceremony of a lifetime - YOURS!

carolyn v egan 2006 resized
dvid sam october 16 2014 010
wilber pumehana 10 16 14
nicholas and kelly august 17 2013 042 4
zachary sarah oct 11 2013 028
damaris ej wedding 7 19 13 013
Carolyn Egan
A & G - at their rehearsal at a banquet facility - 2014.
A & G - at their rehearsal at a banquet facility - 2014.
On top of a hill at a lovely local park in the autumn.
On top of a hill at a lovely local park in the autumn.
jermaine sheina march 31 2014 city hall 032
Carolyn Egan
Casual wedding at a local park.
Casual wedding at a local park.
carolyn v egan 2006 resized
dvid sam october 16 2014 010

35 Reviews for Carolyn Egan

Carolyn Egan 1
Carolyn Egan 2
Carolyn Egan 3
Carolyn Egan 4

Kathy · Married on 06/22/2019

Personal and flexible approach, great person!

We couldn't be happier after working with Carolyn. Her approach and personal touch made us feel like we had known her for years, and it resulted in exactly the ceremony we were looking for - very natural. Carolyn's guidance throughout the process made a big difference in helping us feel prepared for our ceremony and allowed us to make our wedding special. We got several comments from our guests on what a beautiful job she did.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Mica · Married on 10/04/2018

Thank You Carolyn!

My husband and I were working within a very limited time frame but Carolyn responded to our enquiries within a day and agreed to work with us at very short notice. We are so grateful to have had her officiate our wedding. She had great energy, was so warm and welcoming and went above and beyond to fulfil our wishes. She also took lots of great photos! Thank you Carolyn!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Lesley · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I recently worked with Carolyn for our June wedding this year. I would absolutley recommend her to anyone looking for a professional officant on their wedding day. She went above and beyond to get to know my husband and I and was extremely detailed oriented in getting our wedding script just right for our ceremony. She spoke clearly and passionately throughout our ceremony and left us with a feeling that she genuinely cared about us on our wedding day. Her communication during the planning process was excellent as well. Carolyn was good at reminding of us details that we may have not thought of.

Sent on 08/02/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 135.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CT